"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I wouldve probably offed Jesse right then for tryna move on his own:birdman:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
tumblr_mtk981wfTw1qzh5jro1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_mtk981wfTw1qzh5jro4_1280.png

tumblr_mtk981wfTw1qzh5jro3_1280.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
haven't watched a damn episode of the second half of the final season. they're all on the DVR and i'm gonna marathon them so i can watch the final one live.

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
It wasn't Iike that. People are misinterpreting Walt being in his feelings about Grey Matter with bitterness towards Gretchen and Elliot. These are his FRIENDS, not two people who screwed him over. Walt was still cool with both of them years and years after whatever went down went down. They loved Walt, which is why they offered to basically pay for his medical bills. Walt's whole thing with Grey Matter is Bitterness born of REGRET not bitterness born of scorn. Gretchen even reminded him "You left ME". Walt's entire conversation with Jesse was about why he didn't want to let go of the Heisenberg Empire, because this was his second chance at building something great and sticking with it, seeing it through to completion, believing in himself and his own genius.

I strongly disagree on the overall picture Breh.......to a certain extent you're right the Schwartz's don't have a hatred for Walt, he has a hatred for them. They made billions of dollars in a company that he sold his interest in for $5,000 using, at least in Walt's mind, Walt's research. Their success, his failures in life and his jealousy/anger over how things worked out have been key, critical plot points right from the beginning. You and the others holding to the "he's not mad at Gretchen and Elliott" theory desperately need to go back and re-watch the bar scene;

1) Walt knew Todd was trying to cook blue meth. Hell, Walt taught him. He was fine with that... so this AXES out him gunning for Jesse i.e the blue meth telling him Jesse is alive etc he doesn't seem to care about that legacy.

2) Walt was in a rage BEFORE the TV interview got to the part of the blue meth return. Watch his face, his shoulders moving forward, his clenched jaw, his fist tightening. All of that was attributable to them dismissing him and his contributions. The timing was clear.

3) Have you been paying attention through 5 seasons? Walt ALWAYS demands credit for his work. Always. "Say my name!", Telling Hank that Gale was not the mastermind and that someone much smarter than him was still out there, etc. His ego was bruised and THAT is what got him off that bar stool (last straw to break the camels back type situation). While he will almost certainly clear up other loose ends and attack the Aryans when he's back in town, that interview is what lit the fire. Not the meth news, the dismissal of his work.

4) He might not necessarily kill the couple ( I too think the Ricin is for Lydia ), but he most assuredly is going to do something unpleasant. Maybe force them at gunpoint to record a confession citing his actual contributions? Walt is all about ego, they slighted his ego, he can't let that go.

It is evident that during TV interview scene you can tell at that point he realizes he actually is a completely different person. He isn't Walter White any more. He realizes that he *is* Heisenberg :blessed:and he still has things that need to be done (revenge against Jack's crew for Hank's murder and taking his money). Because up to that point, after the call with Walt Jr, he had given up and decided he was going to let the police trace his call and just wait for them. Also, I don't think he kills Jesse, unless Jesse goes after him first ( I think he will see saving Jesse as his redemption after coming to grips will all the wrong he has caused ). In my opinion I think since he lost his family, he'll realize what he dragged Jesse through, and he'll have sympathy towards him. Just a guess. Who knows, but I'm pretty excited for the last episode :youngsabo::dj2::stylin:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
breaking-bad-diner.jpg
Isn't that the Season 5 poster? When the gun was first shown?
yes it is, this was always apart of the empire. Looking at this scene again, i am thinking he formulated his plan of action already, he sits down to have a casual breakfast with no worries about the cops or FEDS. At this point he is getting his M60 and will take a drive and get the ricin. Either this is a suicide mission that he doing that day but Walt always has a plan to win so making 2 stops like that means he set up the Nazi's and is planning his end game with Lydia or Grey Matter.

Last edited: