"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Papsmear

Banned
Daps
Walt Jr. was a bytch to everybody. When he first heard his dad had cancer, he told him to just give up and die :why:. This fukking retarded bytchmade ass cripple can die too this Sunday :camby:
I think we can all agree Walt Jr is a bottom 3 character
Although I've felt that way about him since the beginning

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
You might have to excuse me breh I'm a bit bias. But anyway Walt took the money because obviously there wasn't no reconciling the relationship at the moment. He sold his share even tho he didn't really want to. Walt talks about it to Jesse in season 5 ep 6: Buyout . He says the 3 had personal problems so he dipped and sold his share even tho he knew the potential his patents had. Like I said hopefullly the last ep explains what happen because that's what is going to answer your question.
I doubt they will but fukk it. I wouldnt even question the shyt But Elliot was so dismissive of Walts role in everything, then when I started watching these re-runs I realized these muthafukkas really dont think they owe walt shyt at all. Like damn, I understand business is business but if yall know you basically owe walt everything slide the breh a milli or something.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I doubt they will but fukk it. I wouldnt even question the shyt But Elliot was so dismissive of Walts role in everything, then when I started watching these re-runs I realized these muthafukkas really dont think they owe walt shyt at all. Like damn, I understand business is business but if yall know you basically owe walt everything slide the breh a milli or something.

I think they will. Seeing as how they brought up Grey Matter through the entire series before with flashbacks and Walt talking about it, especially since it's played a big part in why he decided to continue to cook meth.
Let's see how it all plays out tho. You gotta get that Walt never wanted to sell his share he left because something happen between all 3 of em and that's what I think needs to be shown in the last ep. Seems crazy how Walt was with Gretchen then Walt leaves Grey Matter and Gretchen ends up with Elliot. Not saying shyt like that never happens but surely it shouldn't go over looked.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I meant to respond earlier but Trey0'5Blue2Gz covered it.

There is no concrete info on exactly what happened. Maybe there will be this Sunday.

According to Gretchen, Walt left her for no reason (season 2, episode 6). In the same episode, Walt claims Gretchen and Elliot "built your little empire off my work". That's his exact words.

It's never stated how important he was to the company, but we know Walt is a fukking genius, and in season 1, episode 5 a Gray Matter employee named Farley is :ohhh: when he sees Walt, and says Walt "is the White in Gray Matter" and used to help them solve a lot of problems in the early days because he was so smart. The way he's treated makes it seem like he did a hell of a lot more than just name the company.

In season 5, episode 6 Walt says he named and co-founded Gray Matter. He said they were small time back then but they all knew the potential of the company. Then, "something happened between the 3 of us" (him, Gretchen and Elliot) and for personal reasons he decided to take a $5000 buy out. This leads to his "I'm in the empire business" speech.

If you want my personal opinion, it sounds like Walt and Gretchen were dating, and she cheated on him with Elliot. Walt was :camby: so he took the $5000 just to be away from them. The company blew up, and Walt feels they got rich off the foundation and work that he did.

Fred.

Last edited: