"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_ms1q8dx4Gl1qd1muvo1_500.gif

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
When? :wtf:

Not saying you're wrong but I don't remember anything about that.

Regardless, he wanted nothing to do with them or their money when they offered him a job years later. So it wasn't just like "well, I need money now, let me sell my shares for $5000". There was beef for some reason.

Fred.

It was the scene with him and Jesse explaining why he checks the stock price every week...

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Yeah Gretchen def cheated on Walt or left him for Eliot or something along those lines. Wasnt simply business, it was personal feelings involved as well.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Statik

King Of Kings.
Daps
I keep replaying Junip's ''Line of Fire'' over and over. The lyrics call back to Walts mindste from the last episode. after all these years the finale is approaching its just....sad and i all i know its not going to end well for anybody.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What kind of bullets did these dudes use that they managed to kill about 20 people with just one shot to each?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It was the scene with him and Jesse explaining why he checks the stock price every week...

Oh. Nah, he doesn't mention any reason why he took the buy out. His exact words are "something happened between the 3 of us, and I'm not going to go into detail, but for personal reasons I decided to leave the company. I sold my share to my two partners. I took a buy out for $5000". And that's all he says about it really.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yeah Gretchen def cheated on Walt or left him for Eliot or something along those lines. Wasnt simply business, it was personal feelings involved as well.

It wasn't Ike that. People are misinterpreting Walt being in his feelings about Grey Matter with bitterness towards Gretchen and Elliot. These are his FRIENDS, not two people who screwed him over. Walt was still cool with both of them years and years after whatever went down went down. They loved Walt, which is why they offered to basically pay for his medical bills. Walt's whole thing with Grey Matter is Bitterness born of REGRET not bitterness born of scorn. Gretchen even reminded him "You left ME". Walt's entire conversation with Jesse was about why he didn't want to let go of the Heisenberg Empire, because this was his second chance at building something great and sticking with it, seeing it through to completion, believing in himself and his own genius.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
It wasn't Ike that. People are misinterpreting Walt being in his feelings about Grey Matter with bitterness towards Gretchen and Elliot. These are his FRIENDS, not two people who screwed him over. Walt was still cool with both of them years and years after whatever went down went down. They loved Walt, which is why they offered to basically pay for his medical bills. Walt's whole thing with Grey Matter is Bitterness born of REGRET not bitterness born of scorn. Gretchen even reminded him "You left ME". Walt's entire conversation with Jesse was about why he didn't want to let go of the Heisenberg Empire, because this was his second chance at building something great and sticking with it, seeing it through to completion, believing in himself and his own genius.

Nah it just makes the most sense right now. Seeing as how Walt left her and then had irreconcilable differences with both her and Elliot. You kinda get that I hurt u back then but still love you somewhat vibe from her when she sees him at her house and again when she sees him at his house. Even Skyler was like :usure: ok I see u Gretchen. I'm thinking Walt just thought that when he left Grey Matter would collapse with out him. But Gretchen being his lab assistant and lover maybe stole some of Walt's other ideas and research and gave it to Elliot which added more fuel to the already huge fire.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex