"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Papsmear

Banned
Daps
Just noticed the scene when Walt pours Flynn a cup of coffee and Flynn happens to be drinking from the Beneke mug and Walt notices the mug. Never really stood out to me before.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I meant to respond earlier but Trey0'5Blue2Gz covered it.

There is no concrete info on exactly what happened. Maybe there will be this Sunday.

According to Gretchen, Walt left her for no reason (season 2, episode 6). In the same episode, Walt claims Gretchen and Elliot "built your little empire off my work". That's his exact words.

It's never stated how important he was to the company, but we know Walt is a fukking genius, and in season 1, episode 5 a Gray Matter employee named Farley is :ohhh: when he sees Walt, and says Walt "is the White in Gray Matter" and used to help them solve a lot of problems in the early days because he was so smart. The way he's treated makes it seem like he did a hell of a lot more than just name the company.

In season 5, episode 6 Walt says he named and co-founded Gray Matter. He said they were small time back then but they all knew the potential of the company. Then, "something happened between the 3 of us" (him, Gretchen and Elliot) and for personal reasons he decided to take a $5000 buy out. This leads to his "I'm in the empire business speech".

If you want my personal opinion, it sounds like Walt and Gretchen were dating, and she cheated on him with Elliot. Walt was :camby: so he took the $5000 just to be away from them. The company blew up, and Walt feels they got rich off the foundation and work that he did.

Fred.

agree; Gretchen mentioned that while at some family 4th of July (or some holiday) party, she was downstairs with her fam, partying it up, and Walt was upstairs packing (I assume getting his shyt to bounce), not saying a word. Walt probably found out Gretchen was fukking Elliot (knowing Walt's simpish, pushover ways, he probably saw her getting her back blown out doggystyle with a chemical beaker stuffed up her ass, and he simply turned the other cheek and walked away :heh:). No guts to confront them, rather simply take the payoff and leave

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I WOKE UP. I FOUND HER. THAT'S ALL I KNOW" :damn:

Based Paul da GAWD :wow: :banderas:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

When Jonathan Banks slapped the shyt out of him, that wasn't in the script. But he felt like Mike would be :beli: and lose patience, so he hit him. Afterwards Banks was :wow: at Aaron Paul's acting.

Fred.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
TepH0zf.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

When Jonathan Banks slapped the shyt out of him, that wasn't in the script. But he felt like Mike would be :beli: and lose patience, so he hit him. Afterwards Banks was :wow: at Aaron Paul's acting.

Fred.
I couldnt remember if that was mike or not. Dope introduction :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I meant to respond earlier but Trey0'5Blue2Gz covered it.

There is no concrete info on exactly what happened. Maybe there will be this Sunday.

According to Gretchen, Walt left her for no reason (season 2, episode 6). In the same episode, Walt claims Gretchen and Elliot "built your little empire off my work". That's his exact words.

It's never stated how important he was to the company, but we know Walt is a fukking genius, and in season 1, episode 5 a Gray Matter employee named Farley is :ohhh: when he sees Walt, and says Walt "is the White in Gray Matter" and used to help them solve a lot of problems in the early days because he was so smart. The way he's treated makes it seem like he did a hell of a lot more than just name the company.

In season 5, episode 6 Walt says he named and co-founded Gray Matter. He said they were small time back then but they all knew the potential of the company. Then, "something happened between the 3 of us" (him, Gretchen and Elliot) and for personal reasons he decided to take a $5000 buy out. This leads to his "I'm in the empire business speech".

If you want my personal opinion, it sounds like Walt and Gretchen were dating, and she cheated on him with Elliot. Walt was :camby: so he took the $5000 just to be away from them. The company blew up, and Walt feels they got rich off the foundation and work that he did.

Fred.

Thought he said he was desperate for money after flynn was born and sold his shares to pay his bills

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thought he said he was desperate for money after flynn was born and sold his shares to pay his bills

When? :wtf:

Not saying you're wrong but I don't remember anything about that.

Regardless, he wanted nothing to do with them or their money when they offered him a job years later. So it wasn't just like "well, I need money now, let me sell my shares for $5000". There was beef for some reason.

Fred.