"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Huh?? Gus put a hit on him and told him that he was going to kill Hank, no choice there, Combo was dumb, like Saul said drug dealer getting shot, it's known to happen. Combo was posted in the open after 2 guys role up on him who you are not playing, flashing his gun and not shooting was mistake number 2, calling skinny Pete was the 3rd, Combo should have been in a car or someplace with where he could defend himself. Mike i will give you, but Mike did high hand him 1 too many times, Walt made the call for him to get away and brought him his go bag. Those guys in jail had to go, part of doing business. Jesse did play a part in Gus's death, he trusted a junkie.

Combo Died Cuz He Was In A Territory He Had No Business In

Direct Orders From Walt

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

I can't remember every breakdown of every relationship on the show off the top of my head, but Jesse was involved with damn near all of them from Gus, Mike, Hank, Andrea, Jane, his dealer friend that died, Gabe...and countless other ppl Walt had to kill to protect Jesse which ultimately protected himself.

If this clown never existed in the show, I feel like most of these ppl would still be alive and Walt wouldn't be in the situation he's in.

@hexagram23 - maybe you can correct me if I'm off :manny:

Eh, Jazzy B is kinda right. I'll just post what he said. He kinda hit the nail on the head:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/all-...-thread-spoilers.119517/page-344#post-5576607

I'll just add, even if Jesse didn't exist, Walt would probably figure out a way to fukk it up. He told Hank "Heisenberg is still out there" in season 4. He left the book on the back of toilet, etc.

Fred.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Combo Died Cuz He Was In A Territory He Had No Business In

Direct Orders From Walt
Combo should had Pete with him from the start then if the place was hostile, Pete did time with Tuco and was on that fast track to Los Lunos so he knew the deal. Christian was slipping, he should have bounce like he told lil man.
Episode-5-Jesse-Combo-Stripper-7601-525x3691.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Its crazy how innocent they were in the beginning to where they are now

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Its crazy how innocent they were in the beginning to where they are now

I've always said this Jay-Z line from "D'Evils" sums up this show perfectly:

The closest of friends when we first started
But grew apart as the money grew, and soon grew black-hearted.

Fred.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I see what your saying but Gretchen and Elliot don't really seem to think they owe Walt shyt outside of a job and some health care. Now they can be completely scandalous fukks or Walt is just a jealous fukk. Its like its either or, when you start adding up events. First, we as the viewers are led to think all the money they have is off Walts ideas right? But to be honest I can't see why Walt would sell his portion of the company for 5k unless thats all he felt it was worth at the time. I just dont get the vibe like they were 3 months from getting a multi million dollar government contract and walt was like:sadcam: "i need 5 k now". Even Elliot said they were surviving off Top ramen during them broke days. Seems like Walt didn't know what he had and said fukk it then one day seen Elliot balling like :dwillhuh:"that idea worked and you fukking my ex bytch":wow: while driving to work.

I mean to me it seems like walt got mad at his chick and said fukk you and this business, because it probably wasn't worth shyt. So I really don't see the reason he looks at them as the reason he has to prove his place in the world UNLESS they truly fleeced him on a bunch of patents. Thats why I wanted to know the extent of walt's ideas/work put in for GM.

You might have to excuse me breh I'm a bit bias. But anyway Walt took the money because obviously there wasn't no reconciling the relationship at the moment. He sold his share even tho he didn't really want to. Walt talks about it to Jesse in season 5 ep 6: Buyout . He says the 3 had personal problems so he dipped and sold his share even tho he knew the potential his patents had. Like I said hopefullly the last ep explains what happen because that's what is going to answer your question.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
This is where they play the DLZ song :wow: I fukking love that song! It blends in so well with the whole "stay out of my territory." scene

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Jesse is one of the worst characters in TV history. He has ZERO likeability and he bytched throughout the whole series. Every line he spoke, it was in a loud whinny voice. He has no loyalty and a constant fukk up. I hope this bytch die Sunday :camby: