"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If You're Just Getting Into Breaking Bad That 1st Post Is A 1 Shot Gut Punch That Will Ruin Every Single Death For You

Kodie

Pro
Daps
I wasn't going to merge because this could be an interesting side discussion but I did change the spoiler title. Anyway, multiple people are calling for merges, so I'll just merge.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Jane was fine tho :patrice:
o-KRYSTEN-RITTER-DONT-TRUST-THE-B-facebook.jpg

coul-krysten-ritter-hot-pic-032712-de.jpeg

krysten-ritter-ass.jpg
:patrice:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
From what I understand Walt was the one who basically was the mind behind Grey Matter, Walt basically came up with everything. It was he's research and his work. It was Walt in his prime :wow: From season 1 ep 3: and the Bag's in The River.. you see Walt working on something about human chemistry and he's with Gretchen and she wasn't nothing but Walt's lab assistant and Elliot really wasn't explained in detail but he was the co-founder. Thing is when Walt left Gretchen he left all his research and work behind. Maybe we get to see why in the last ep because that was never shown. He sold his share to Elliot tho that's where he fukked up but he didn't so he could some type of money. Point is they stayed with all his work and research and made billions off it. Never once giving him the credit he deserved. And to add insult to injury the day of Elliot's birthday party he offered Walt some job at the same company he helped create. Walt ego is probably bigger then him and Heisenberg combine so you have to see it from his eyes. A company, an idea you created! Research you did and hard work you slaved on about to not once been given credit for helping create, damn near create it all yourself? C'mon breh Walt just feels like they snaked him somehow. Like I said maybe in the last ep they show what exactly happen for Walt to split wth Gretchen and how that slut ended up with Elliot the co-founder of Grey Matter :stopitslime:
I see what your saying but Gretchen and Elliot don't really seem to think they owe Walt shyt outside of a job and some health care. Now they can be completely scandalous fukks or Walt is just a jealous fukk. Its like its either or, when you start adding up events. First, we as the viewers are led to think all the money they have is off Walts ideas right? But to be honest I can't see why Walt would sell his portion of the company for 5k unless thats all he felt it was worth at the time. I just dont get the vibe like they were 3 months from getting a multi million dollar government contract and walt was like:sadcam: "i need 5 k now". Even Elliot said they were surviving off Top ramen during them broke days. Seems like Walt didn't know what he had and said fukk it then one day seen Elliot balling like :dwillhuh:"that idea worked and you fukking my ex bytch":wow: while driving to work.

I mean to me it seems like walt got mad at his chick and said fukk you and this business, because it probably wasn't worth shyt. So I really don't see the reason he looks at them as the reason he has to prove his place in the world UNLESS they truly fleeced him on a bunch of patents. Thats why I wanted to know the extent of walt's ideas/work put in for GM.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Walter creates the problems, Jesse makes them worse. Both are as bad as each other. Jane would still be alive if Combo never died which was a result of Walts blue meth expansion project, as Combo's death is what got him back onto drugs and Jane aswell, she was clean before that happened. That led to her dying and her father becoming depressed which led to him fukking up at his job which was aircraft/airport guidance and subsequently led to two planes crashing into each other.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:dahell:

Walt has to take some of the heat for Combo, Gus, and Mike's death's

Matter of fact, Jesse didn't have anything to do with Mike or Gus dying. Just Walt's ego got the best of him
Huh?? Gus put a hit on him and told him that he was going to kill Hank, no choice there, Combo was dumb, like Saul said drug dealer getting shot, it's known to happen. Combo was posted in the open after 2 guys role up on him who you are not playing, flashing his gun and not shooting was mistake number 2, calling skinny Pete was the 3rd, Combo should have been in a car or someplace with where he could defend himself. Mike i will give you, but Mike did high hand him 1 too many times, Walt made the call for him to get away and brought him his go bag. Those guys in jail had to go, part of doing business. Jesse did play a part in Gus's death, he trusted a junkie.