"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
So i'm watching this re-reun @hexagram23 ....What is the real deal with Walts involvement with Grey Matter? Gretchen is like :lupe: "you left me I didn't cut you out, who are you walt"

Walt is is like :stopitslime::patrice::beli::pacspit::dahell::camby:rolled in one "like yall made millions off my idea's and work"

Which is it breh? Did they really make a killing off of walt's work and he sold himself short? or did they fleece him?

full

Are u serious?

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
full

Are u serious?
Yeah Im serious :yeshrug: they don't really make that shyt clear at all. Like I said walt is on the "yall got me for my shyt" and she is like "you quit breh"I always assumed walt just sold his share for a couple of stacks and feels he put in the most work on a patent that made a lot of money and has to deal with a boring ass normal life bc of that move. But seeing that scene over, gretchen doesn't seem to think that way at all.Almost like he helped but they put in a bunch of work later. Its pretty clear now the billion dollar company aint just built off walts sole idea. If Im wrong explain:lupe:

Last edited:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:snoop:

I can't remember every breakdown of every relationship on the show off the top of my head, but Jesse was involved with damn near all of them from Gus, Mike, Hank, Andrea, Jane, his dealer friend that died, Gabe...and countless other ppl Walt had to kill to protect Jesse which ultimately protected himself.

If this clown never existed in the show, I feel like most of these ppl would still be alive and Walt wouldn't be in the situation he's in.

@hexagram23 - maybe you can correct me if I'm off :manny:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Yeah Im serious :yeshrug: they don't really make that shyt clear at all. Like I said walt is on the "yall got me for my shyt" and she is like "you quit breh"I always assumed walt just sold his share for a couple of stacks and feels he put in the most work on a patent that made a lot of money and has to deal with a boring ass normal life bc of that move. But seeing that scene over, gretchen doesn't seem to think that way at all.Almost like he helped but they put in a bunch of work later. Its pretty clear now the billion dollar company aint just built off walts sole idea. If Im wrong explain:lupe:

From what I understand Walt was the one who basically was the mind behind Grey Matter, Walt basically came up with everything. It was he's research and his work. It was Walt in his prime :wow: From season 1 ep 3: and the Bag's in The River.. you see Walt working on something about human chemistry and he is with Gretchen and she wasn't nothing but Walt's lab assistant and Elliot really wasn't explained in detail but he was the co-founder. Thing is when Walt left Gretchen he left all his research and work behind. Maybe we get to see why in the last ep because that was never shown. He sold his share to Elliot tho that's where he fukked up but he did it so he could have some type of money. Point is they stayed with all his work and research and made billions off it. Never once giving him the credit he deserved. And to add insult to injury the day of Elliot's birthday party he offered Walt some job at the same company he helped create. Walt ego is probably bigger then him and Heisenberg combined so you have to see it from his eyes. A company, an idea you created! Research you did and hard work you slaved on about to not once been given credit for helping create, damn near creating it all yourself? C'mon breh Walt just feels like they snaked him somehow. Like I said maybe in the last ep they show what exactly happen for Walt to split wth Gretchen and how that slut ended up with Elliot the co-founder of Grey Matter :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
:snoop:

I can't remember every breakdown of every relationship on the show off the top of my head, but Jesse was involved with damn near all of them from Gus, Mike, Hank, Andrea, Jane, his dealer friend that died, Gabe...and countless other ppl Walt had to kill to protect Jesse which ultimately protected himself.

If this clown never existed in the show, I feel like most of these ppl would still be alive and Walt wouldn't be in the situation he's in.

@hexagram23 - maybe you can correct me if I'm off :manny:
You mostly right that why he finally had enough and told the nazi's to kiil him.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

Walt has to take some of the heat for Combo, Gus, and Mike's death's

Matter of fact, Jesse didn't have anything to do with Mike or Gus dying. Just Walt's ego got the best of him