"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Can you see Lydia killing anyone in this episode? Even the ultimate?

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
From the BB comics reddit
6C5duKa.jpg

Got my man Todd looking like an albino Viscera :patrice:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
meth damon was goonin extra hard last episode..I expect Heisenberg to come through and bring good will hunting back to reality brehs..especially since he has 'respect' for mr.white .. no half measures todd :demonic:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
So Vince Gilligan inked a deal with CBS for a show he wrote back in 2002 called 'Battle Creek'. :patrice:putting his work on network television may feel watered down.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I figured out what the tease for next was, woodworking can mean a reference to Lydia and her woodchipper or Jesse when he said this.
Jesse Pinkman: I took this vo-tech class in high school, woodworking. I took a lot of vo-tech classes, because it was just big jerk-off, but this one time I had this teacher by the name of... Mr... Mr. Pike. I guess he was like a Marine or something before he got old. He was hard hearing. My project for his class was to make this wooden box. You know, like a small, just like a... like a box, you know, to put stuff in. So I wanted to get the thing done as fast as possible. I figured I could cut classes for the rest of the semester and he couldn't flunk me as long as I, you know, made the thing. So I finished it in a couple days. And it looked pretty lame, but it worked. You know, for putting in or whatnot. So when I showed it to Mr. Pike for my grade, he looked at it and said: "Is that the best you can do?" At first I thought to myself "Hell yeah, bytch. Now give me a D and shut up so I can go blaze one with my boys." I don't know. Maybe it was the way he said it, but... it was like he wasn't exactly saying it sucked. He was just asking me honestly, "Is that all you got?" And for some reason, I thought to myself: "Yeah, man, I can do better." So I started from scratch. I made another, then another. And by the end of the semester, by like box number five, I had built this thing. You should have seen it. It was insane. I mean, I built it out of Peruvian walnut with inlaid zebrawood. It was fitted with pegas, no screws. I sanded it for days, until it was smooth as glass. Then I rubbed all the wood with tung oil so it was rich and dark. It even smelled good. You know, you put nose in it and breathed in, it was... it was perfect.

Group Leader: What happened to the box?

Jesse Pinkman: I... I gave it to my mom.

Group Leader: Nice. You know what I'm gonna say, don't you? It's never too late. They have art co-ops that offer classes, adult extension program at the University.

Jesse Pinkman: You know, I didn't give the box to my mom. I traded it for an ounce of weed.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
My ban has been lifted :blessed:

I was watching amc marathon last night. SMH @ the quickness of Jesse giving up Walts real name to Krazy 8. He told him then that his biggest problem was upstairs. Meaning weakazz Jesse

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I would like to note that Jesse Plemons aka Meth Damon got his backstory for Todd from this ep

What blanks did you fill in about Todd?
He probably didn't have a father figure, and his mother was probably an addict or something, like the mom in the episode with the ATM machine ["Peekaboo," season two]. That episode really stuck with me and I connected Todd with the kid in that episode, who doesn't really say anything. And I think Uncle Jack gave Todd a safe haven. I guess it's obvious that they're part of theAryan Brotherhood, right? We were really thinking about that angle, and not a stereotypical gang of hard guys. This is really all that these guys have: their tight-knit, brutal family.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
So i'm watching this re-reun @hexagram23 ....What is the real deal with Walts involvement with Grey Matter? Gretchen is like :lupe: "you left me I didn't cut you out, who are you walt"

Walt is is like :stopitslime::patrice::beli::pacspit::dahell::camby:rolled in one "like yall made millions off my idea's and work"

Which is it breh? Did they really make a killing off of walt's work and he sold himself short? or did they fleece him?