"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
He would've been sent home a long ass time ago. Even if the agent watching him left at some point it would get mentioned "hey, Gomez and Hank are missing" at the DEA, which would lead back to Huell since he's the last person they talked to prior to disappearing. They might've brought Huell in for questioning after that.

Fred.
but there wasnt no dea agent outside it was all a lie , nobody knew ecept for gomie bruh .​

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
but there wasnt no dea agent outside it was all a lie , nobody knew ecept for gomie bruh .​

:wtf:

There was another DEA agent (think his name was Van Auster) watching him before Hank/Gomez got there. They mention this at Hank's house, when they're setting up the fake Jesse murder. They mention him again as they're leaving Huell.

Fred.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER

There was another DEA agent (think his name was Van Auster) watching him before Hank/Gomez got there. They mention this at Hank's house, when they're setting up the fake Jesse murder. They mention him again as they're leaving Huell.

Fred.
gotta re watch that epsiode then :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC

Fred.

I was thinking that the Investigation into Walt was still off the books when Hank & Gomie got gunned down. I was thinking Marie was the only living person that also knew what was going on.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Maybe you're just braindead :manny:

If he's in the middle of Season 3, I could see how the show would seem overrated with all of the hoopla surrounding it right now. Show was dope up until that point, but it was really Season 4 that took the show into the next stratosphere. All I'd say to him is to keep watching, unless he thinks it flat out sucks.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking that the Investigation into Walt was still off the books when Hank & Gomie got gunned down. I was thinking Marie was the only living person that also knew what was going on.

Yeah it was off the books. They didn't tell the agent exactly why he was watching Huell. Hank is the ASAC or the supervisor of the DEA in that region, so him telling a random agent "hey, watch this guy" wouldn't get questioned, he's the big boss. Hank even asks "did Van Austen have any questions?" and Gomez said "nah, he knows better". Then Gomez comments that if Huell asks for a lawyer, they have to cut him loose.

At some point that agent would try to call Hank/Gomez, who wouldn't answer because they're dead. So he'd have to call the DEA eventually and ask what to do with Huell. And they'd have to cut him loose, since he was never there legally to begin with. If Huell was smart he'd get the fukk out of NM after that. If he's not smart, they'd most likely pick him up again and question what Hank/Gomez asked him, since he was the last person to see them alive.

Fred.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
The scene where andrea got shot in front of jesse for aaron pauls reaction alone and the scene where walter walt officially died at the end of granite state and heisenberg rose from the grave are all time great moments in television...

that ending to granite state is the magnum opus of build them up to crunble them/ozymandias effect in moti9n...he was robb3d of his empire, his family, his health, and his name...all walt has left is heisenberg and heisenberg will live in infamy one way or another...

also walt telling jesse about jane reminded me of the godfather when michael told fredo he broke his heart...vince gilligan and bryan crangawd are legendary for what they have done

that look walt gives when they say the walter whitr they knew was gone plus the music queing up was absolutely perfect...bb will sweep next years emmys

I highly doubt vince can delicer an underwhelming ending with the way his crew has delivered like two straight top ten episodes of any seriez and maybe three top bb eps in the last part of the season already...heisenburr season forever brehs :to: