"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so what does that mean?

Taken from somewhere else:
kirk cant take it anymore, he yokes (jesse pukes or dies or something) checkov and spock are left (walter and jack). scott (todd) is helping cherkov win, until uhura (lydia) comes in and scott starts sweating (todd likes/loves Lydia). cherkov spits out blood (gets blown to bits) cause of scott and uhura (Todd and Lydia)

This may be a coincidence, but it seems to make too much sense. And name a better place for Vince Gilligan to put the ending right in front of your face. And the best part is Jesse gets up and leaves the room as he says "Kirk can't take it anymore". And Jesse leaves the house and the scene ends when Badger says "your leaving at the best part"..........

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he's in the middle of Season 3, I could see how the show would seem overrated with all of the hoopla surrounding it right now. Show was dope up until that point, but it was really Season 4 that took the show into the next stratosphere. All I'd say to him is to keep watching, unless he thinks it flat out sucks.

:dahell:

Season three is where Breaking Bad turned the corner into GOAT consideration

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
If he's in the middle of Season 3, I could see how the show would seem overrated with all of the hoopla surrounding it right now. Show was dope up until that point, but it was really Season 4 that took the show into the next stratosphere. All I'd say to him is to keep watching, unless he thinks it flat out sucks.

Nah i dont think it sucks, it's just the way I see nikkas going crazy over it and I'm like :ld: I do wanna slap the shyt outta Jesse and Skylar though.