"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
breaking-bad-felina-2.jpg

Isn't that Jesse's house?
Nope, this looks like a ballers place in Texas.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walt also accused Gretchen of stealing his work to build their company. But I agree, Elliot seemed to genuinely like the gift. Really looking forward to the resolution with Grey Matter. I could see Walt somehow accusing them of creating Heisenberg because they stole his work.
On the insider podcast Cranston made it sound like we will get a resolution .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll respond with this, then, I'll leave this thread alone (I feel like I'm repeating myself);

The one thing I gotta give the writers credit for; the masterfully made Walt a sympthatic character.

The "greatest trick" the devil every pulled was concivining us he didn't exist. And that's just how this Heisenburg thing works--and ya'll fall for it.

I've been reading from before the show Sunday, 'til POST 9867

And one constant exists:

When Walt does something bad it's: Heisenberg THE GAWD, :yes: that's my kingpin, YEEEEAAAAA

But, when that comeuppance bites him back; :no: Walt just trying to help his family, he don't deserve this, they hatin' on him

Hank is a DEA agent, with a meth dealing brother-in-law and ya'll sayin' he should have turned the other cheek :dry:

Marie is a "bytch," but; she's smarter than Walt, in that she knew drug dealing would ultimately led to death on death on death

Skylar is a "bytch," because she was trying to get away from Walt, but, was eventually broke down and now has to deal with all this mess...mess she was trying to avoid with dumb decisions like adultery

Jesse, Mike, Gus, Gale, etc. all got "what was comin' to them" and "knew the risk" (Like Combo)...

...but, when it comes to Walt, he just a noble, innocent man who only had to make evil decisions to protect his family :dry:

Be consistent ya'll

If Walt really cared for his family; this'll be a 5 ep. mini-series

But, Walt, in his words, was tryna be about that "empire" life; Two things

He KNEW he didn't have that much time left. An "empire" would have created a legacy that his family was left to deal with long after he was gone

AND every step of the way, Walt showed he wasn't about that life. His "empire" ballooned and ballooned and it always halted when he was faced with the harsh realities of that type of business, only to get out with pure "luck"

Walt and Heisenberg are one in the same, but, ya'll are so caught up in his two-face-ness, that ya'll actually treat them like two separate ppl :huh:

Yea, 95% of the characters deserve what they got for being involved in this life

But, don't, in the same breath give Walt a pass

Because, he to, "knew what he was gettin' himself into"

Vince Gilligan rreally got ya'll drinkin' the Heisenberg kool-aid

#teamhank

The Dynasty Continues :yes:
The point your missing is usually the argument is how bad Walt is compared to Jesse or if he's a horrible monster . No one seriously says Walt is innocent but we do usually say is he's not as bad as people act ...the last season the debate was did Walt care about his family and Jesse or was just manipulating them. Turns out he did

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
I don't know if it's been discuss but on Ozymandias in the fire station the chess board had the two kings lined up, I think someone mentioned that the day of the ep, but also when Walt's playing cards with Ed, Ed says "well you look at that, 2 Kings." :lupe: what do ya think that means breh? Can Jesse be the other King? Or maybe it's Elliot since the other piece was black :lupe:
:lupe:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. Yeah, I meant to edit my post last night. Walt went to see them in "To'hajiilee" at the nazi compound so he knows where they are. Good catch.

2. I might be wrong, but I could've swore 5-6 months was mentioned by Peter Gould the writer. I'll try to find it.

It's kind of irrelevant really because 2 months or 6 months doesn't change much. The only benefit to the story is it moves the story closer to Dennys, and the M60.

Look at it like this:

Season 1, ep 1 to season 5 ep 4 is 1 year.

Ep 5 that season to ep 8 = No idea.

Season 5, ep 8 = 3 months, in the montage with "Crystal Blue Persuasion"

Season 5, ep 9 = at least 1 more month. Walt mentions to Jesse he's been out 1 month.

Season 5, ep 9 to ep 15 = No idea.

Season 5, ep 15 = 6 months? They don't say but that would put it a lot closer to Dennys than anything else. Unless there's another time jump in the final ep we can assume he was in NH 6+ months.

3. I added this number to make it easier to understand. The disappearer guy is named Ed. They mentioned it in the podcast, although he's never named in the actual ep.

Long story short, Walt knew he had no moves to make, and wanted more time to plan. It's the same reason he left New Mexico in the first place. He had all these crazy plans about getting revenge, Saul told him "it's over", so he went to New Hampshire still thinking "fukk that, I can do this!".

It was basically the same thing in the cabin. Put on his hat, and just go. But he had no plan.

So the days turned into weeks, and turned into months, and this guy is just wasting away. He felt death coming soon, so he went down to the town, to try to at least send $100,000, even though that's 1% of the $11 mill. He wanted to send something so he could die in peace. And obviously his son rejected it, and him.

Fred.
Good stuff - appreciated.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
fxVqJxs.png

I zoomed in and took a look at some of the text. Here's what I could make out from the one article:

"Feds Move Against White Family. Walter White aka "Heisenberg" still at large.

Left column (was very hard to read until I saw myerrs/thisisnotmeth's link) Deputies? were called to the White family Negra Arroya residence on Saturday night on a report of domestic violence and potential homicide. (This is Walt Jr.'s call.) When they arrived, White had abducted his one year old daughter and fled the scene. Shortly thereafter, White's wife received a threatening phone call from him, which authorities were able to trace to a local fire station - at which they found White's daughter, but no sign of White himself. Known by the DEA as "Heisenberg," the drug lord responsible for the eleven prison murders months ago, Walter White was known in his personal life as a mildmannered family man and cancer survivor. After many years teaching chemistry at a local high school, he and his wife purchased A-1 Carwash on Snowheights Circle. He had no previous criminal record."

Right column: "Skyler White, a former accountant, is accused of helping White launder his drug money through their car wash. Jesse Pinkman, Walt's former student who has long been under watch by the DEA on suspected drug charges is suspected of helping Walt manufacture and sell methamphetamine, a Class C felony. Pinkman is also missing, and presumed on the run."

"Heisenberg's methamphetamine, known on the streets as 'crystal blue,' is a highly pure form of the Schedule I substance. Reports of the unique psychostimulant have been consistent for the past year across the Southwest, through recently the blue meth has appeared in Europe." (This means Walt already knew that the blue meth was still being produced...so that part of the Charlie Rose interview wasn't news to Walt).

"Also reported missing Saturday evening, DEA ASAC Hank Schrader and Special Agent Steve Gomez dissapeared while investigating Walter White. Local...Shrader is White's brother-in-law and investigators are unclear what role - if any - he played in these events"

White Family Rackets. Feds Threaten Racketeering Charges.

"The trail has gone cold in the search for drug kingpin Walter White. Two months into the national manhunt...at the DEA have not given up hope especially as Heisenberg's classic blue meth" continues to appear in the Southwest and Europe. Reports of his whereabouts have been called in from thirty-one states, including Alaska, but the notorious "Heisenberg" is still at large. The search is still ongoing for DEA ASAC Hank Schrader and Special Agent Steve Gomez, first reported missing two months ago. Law enforcement from Bernalillo and Valencia are reaching out to surrounding counties to expand the search. Family members of the missing agents have not given up hope, as no bodies have been found." That's all. Also interesting are the pictures of Pinkman, Schrader, and Gomez in the lower left hand corner as well as the articles entitled "White Family Rackets" and "Claim: Wife Knew." which confirm that Skyler is in deep shyt.

If anyone else can make anything else out, that would be cool.

EDIT: Thanks to myerrs/thisisnotmeth's link, I was able to transcribe a bunch more. Apologize in advance for spelling errors, I was in a rush and I gotta go to work!