"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Purely my speculation here...

So, does Jesse take out the Lydia/Nazis/Todd and possibly himself at the same time while cooking?

AND...

Does Walt "handle" Grey Matter by somehow publicly linking them to Lydia's operation before he takes ricin or dies from cancer?

That would be at least something. "Oh, really? I only helped with the NAME? Here ya go, smug ____s. Chomp on this.... And I'm out." (drop mic)

Seems like a very Walter White thing to do. No?

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'll respond with this, then, I'll leave this thread alone (I feel like I'm repeating myself);

The one thing I gotta give the writers credit for; the masterfully made Walt a sympthatic character.

The "greatest trick" the devil every pulled was concivining us he didn't exist. And that's just how this Heisenburg thing works--and ya'll fall for it.

I've been reading from before the show Sunday, 'til POST 9867

And one constant exists:

When Walt does something bad it's: Heisenberg THE GAWD, :yes: that's my kingpin, YEEEEAAAAA

But, when that comeuppance bites him back; :no: Walt just trying to help his family, he don't deserve this, they hatin' on him

Hank is a DEA agent, with a meth dealing brother-in-law and ya'll sayin' he should have turned the other cheek :dry:

Marie is a "bytch," but; she's smarter than Walt, in that she knew drug dealing would ultimately led to death on death on death

Skylar is a "bytch," because she was trying to get away from Walt, but, was eventually broke down and now has to deal with all this mess...mess she was trying to avoid with dumb decisions like adultery

Jesse, Mike, Gus, Gale, etc. all got "what was comin' to them" and "knew the risk" (Like Combo)...

...but, when it comes to Walt, he just a noble, innocent man who only had to make evil decisions to protect his family :dry:

Be consistent ya'll

If Walt really cared for his family; this'll be a 5 ep. mini-series

But, Walt, in his words, was tryna be about that "empire" life; Two things

He KNEW he didn't have that much time left. An "empire" would have created a legacy that his family was left to deal with long after he was gone

AND every step of the way, Walt showed he wasn't about that life. His "empire" ballooned and ballooned and it always halted when he was faced with the harsh realities of that type of business, only to get out with pure "luck"

Walt and Heisenberg are one in the same, but, ya'll are so caught up in his two-face-ness, that ya'll actually treat them like two separate ppl :huh:

Yea, 95% of the characters deserve what they got for being involved in this life

But, don't, in the same breath give Walt a pass

Because, he to, "knew what he was gettin' himself into"

Vince Gilligan rreally got ya'll drinkin' the Heisenberg kool-aid

#teamhank

The Dynasty Continues :yes:

:camby:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Screen-Shot-2013-09-19-at-12.35.36-PM.png

#WeNeedAnswers

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
#TeamJesse

I ain't saying Jesse will live....but every person on this show that has ever put hands on Jesse and lumped him up is dead.

:skip:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Screen-Shot-2013-09-19-at-12.35.36-PM.png

#WeNeedAnswers

He would've been sent home a long ass time ago. Even if the agent watching him left at some point it would get mentioned "hey, Gomez and Hank are missing" at the DEA, which would lead back to Huell since he's the last person they talked to prior to disappearing. They might've brought Huell in for questioning after that.

Fred.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i dont know if its been mentioned yet, but people on other forums are saying that the star trek story is actually foreshadowing the end where spock is walt, kirk is jesse, chekov is jack, scotty is todd, and uhura is lydia