"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Moreso how he's received by the fans, here.

I don't take any of that shyt seriously. People wanted Neil to win in "Heat" too. I guarantee if you make a "Heat" thread half the responses are gonna be "don't go back to the hotel, keep driving!". People love bad guys off GP.

On top of that Bryan Cranston is a brilliant actor. So of course they want him to win. Especially when the show beats him down, like in "Granite State" and he seems so miserable and pathetic. Very few people are going to look at it logically like :lupe: "nah, he deserves all of this".

As far as myself, I don't care either way as long as the story is good. Hell, I'd even go as far as to say I prefer when Walt is getting beat down, and on the losing side of a situation, because it's more interesting. Season 5A was probably my least favorite season, because Walt on a winning streak isn't as interesting as him backed into a corner.

Fred.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I don't take any of that shyt seriously. People wanted Neil to win in "Heat" too. I guarantee if you make a "Heat" thread half the responses are gonna be "don't go back to the hotel, keep driving!". People love bad guys off GP.

On top of that Bryan Cranston is a brilliant actor. So of course they want him to win. Especially when the show beats him down, like in "Granite State" and he seems so miserable and pathetic. Very few people are going to look at it logically like :lupe: "nah, he deserves all of this".

As far as myself, I don't care either way as long as the story is good. Hell, I'd even go as far as to say I prefer when Walt is getting beat down, and on the losing side of a situation, because it's more interesting. Season 5A was probably my least favorite season, because Walt on a winning streak isn't as interesting as him backed into a corner.

Fred.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Yall need to realize that dying alone in that cabin changed some things for Walt. He wanted to kill Jesse first just for self-preservation and then after he found out Jesse a) snitched b) ended up costing Walt 70 mil and most importantly c) got Hank killed all within the course of a few minutes.

But that was months ago and now dude is reduced to paying 10 grand to play cards for an hour with a stranger. You really think Walt's still gonna be :pacspit: at his boy? Especially after his paternal son completely disowned him? Nah...

Extending that logic, you can argue that Jr. Has been Walter White's son and Jesse has been Heisenberg's. WW is dead, only Heisenberg remains, so his son must also remain alive. I got 20k coli cash that says Jesse aint catching that dirtnap, at least not from Walt. He gonna live and the internet superthugs gonna be like
tdog-png.310

:banderas: