"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I'm 99.99% sure a happy ending is impossible now. "Happy" in this case would be Saul managing a Cinnabon in Nebraska. Or Marie in Witness Protection. Happy = not completely fukked up.

I doubt Walt will try to redeem himself. I don't see any possible way he can. He can't be with his family, he can't give them any of the money he has even if he does beat the nazis, there's a nationwide manhunt for him and he's dying. He has like 10 strikes against him at this point.

The same goes for Jesse. Or Skyler. I'd be surprised if Walt, Jesse, and Skyler aren't dead by the end of the next ep.

Fred.
1. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt Walt go to their compound when he setup the Jesse hit??

2. They didnt do a great job showing 6 months had passed in New Hampshire... how do we know? Didnt the vacuum man only come back one time(1 month)? I watched these scenes about 4 times now to piece together the timeline. Things in favor of it being more than 1 month would be Walt's vision deteriorating..? Also, the vacuum man notes that he has gotten better at administering the chemo (although he could have been providing this when he was hiding Walt at his facility in ABQ.)

Also, my thing with the birthday scene in Denny's - the waitress looks at Mr. Lamberts ID to VERIFY that it was his actual birthday and cops the free meal. Now that we have seen the last episode, this leads me to possibly believe Walter White has completely died in Walt's eyes after the conversation with his son to the point where he is acknowledging his fake birthday as his real one.

Walt was ready to dip out of his cabin literally the second the vacuum man(I wish I had a better name for this dude :russ: ). Why would he then have waited 6 more months to actually make his move???

Drop some thoughts on this please @hexagram23 - I dont really read around the net of theories or people just explaining this shyt out(i.e podcasts) because I REALLY like piecing it together myself. This thread and my girlfriend are pretty much my only BB outlets :heh:

Could be wrong but I don't think it was 6 months, I think it was supposed to be more like 3 months.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Could be wrong but I don't think it was 6 months, I think it was supposed to be more like 3 months.
6 months, the vacuum gave Walt updates on what was going with with Sky, that she worked at a taxi dispatch and that the house had been seized and a fence had been put around after all the coverage of Walt on TV. He made at least for trip to see Walt, the first being to bring him to the hideout, the 2nd was to update on him on his family, the 3rd and 4th where to bring him the chemo treatments he needed.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
6 months, the vacuum gave Walt updates on what was going with with Sky, that she worked at a taxi dispatch and that the house had been seized and a fence had been put around after all the coverage of Walt on TV. He made at least for trip to see Walt, the first being to bring him to the hideout, the 2nd was to update on him on his family, the 3rd and 4th where to bring him the chemo treatments he needed.
they could have made this more clear, it was a bit confusing.

he dropped him there and left, ok.

then walt meets him at the gate presumably 30 days later and thats the last time we see them together.

if it was meant to be more than 30 days, they should have made that more clear.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think that we'll see Saul in the final episode? Or Skinny Pete and Badger?

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Elliot and Gretchen were dissing Walt right here, i can see why he turned down that job and money, they were always being crude to him.
ifGfvDF.jpg

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'll respond with this, then, I'll leave this thread alone (I feel like I'm repeating myself);

The one thing I gotta give the writers credit for; the masterfully made Walt a sympthatic character.

The "greatest trick" the devil every pulled was concivining us he didn't exist. And that's just how this Heisenburg thing works--and ya'll fall for it.

I've been reading from before the show Sunday, 'til POST 9867

And one constant exists:

When Walt does something bad it's: Heisenberg THE GAWD, :yes: that's my kingpin, YEEEEAAAAA

But, when that comeuppance bites him back; :no: Walt just trying to help his family, he don't deserve this, they hatin' on him

Hank is a DEA agent, with a meth dealing brother-in-law and ya'll sayin' he should have turned the other cheek :dry:

Marie is a "bytch," but; she's smarter than Walt, in that she knew drug dealing would ultimately led to death on death on death

Skylar is a "bytch," because she was trying to get away from Walt, but, was eventually broke down and now has to deal with all this mess...mess she was trying to avoid with dumb decisions like adultery

Jesse, Mike, Gus, Gale, etc. all got "what was comin' to them" and "knew the risk" (Like Combo)...

...but, when it comes to Walt, he just a noble, innocent man who only had to make evil decisions to protect his family :dry:

Be consistent ya'll

If Walt really cared for his family; this'll be a 5 ep. mini-series

But, Walt, in his words, was tryna be about that "empire" life; Two things

He KNEW he didn't have that much time left. An "empire" would have created a legacy that his family was left to deal with long after he was gone

AND every step of the way, Walt showed he wasn't about that life. His "empire" ballooned and ballooned and it always halted when he was faced with the harsh realities of that type of business, only to get out with pure "luck"

Walt and Heisenberg are one in the same, but, ya'll are so caught up in his two-face-ness, that ya'll actually treat them like two separate ppl :huh:

Yea, 95% of the characters deserve what they got for being involved in this life

But, don't, in the same breath give Walt a pass

Because, he to, "knew what he was gettin' himself into"

Vince Gilligan rreally got ya'll drinkin' the Heisenberg kool-aid

#teamhank

The Dynasty Continues :yes:

abake6

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
texas
I'll respond with this, then, I'll leave this thread alone (I feel like I'm repeating myself);

The one thing I gotta give the writers credit for; the masterfully made Walt a sympthatic character.

The "greatest trick" the devil every pulled was concivining us he didn't exist. And that's just how this Heisenburg thing works--and ya'll fall for it.

I've been reading from before the show Sunday, 'til POST 9867

And one constant exists:

When Walt does something bad it's: Heisenberg THE GAWD, :yes: that's my kingpin, YEEEEAAAAA

But, when that comeuppance bites him back; :no: Walt just trying to help his family, he don't deserve this, they hatin' on him

Hank is a DEA agent, with a meth dealing brother-in-law and ya'll sayin' he should have turned the other cheek :dry:

Marie is a "bytch," but; she's smarter than Walt, in that she knew drug dealing would ultimately led to death on death on death

Skylar is a "bytch," because she was trying to get away from Walt, but, was eventually broke down and now has to deal with all this mess...mess she was trying to avoid with dumb decisions like adultery

Jesse, Mike, Gus, Gale, etc. all got "what was comin' to them" and "knew the risk" (Like Combo)...

...but, when it comes to Walt, he just a noble, innocent man who only had to make evil decisions to protect his family :dry:

Be consistent ya'll

If Walt really cared for his family; this'll be a 5 ep. mini-series

But, Walt, in his words, was tryna be about that "empire" life; Two things

He KNEW he didn't have that much time left. An "empire" would have created a legacy that his family was left to deal with long after he was gone

AND every step of the way, Walt showed he wasn't about that life. His "empire" ballooned and ballooned and it always halted when he was faced with the harsh realities of that type of business, only to get out with pure "luck"

Walt and Heisenberg are one in the same, but, ya'll are so caught up in his two-face-ness, that ya'll actually treat them like two separate ppl :huh:

Yea, 95% of the characters deserve what they got for being involved in this life

But, don't, in the same breath give Walt a pass

Because, he to, "knew what he was gettin' himself into"

Vince Gilligan rreally got ya'll drinkin' the Heisenberg kool-aid

#teamhank

The Dynasty Continues :yes:

fukk being fair and equal.

Heisenberg on mine.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
It was clear as day a lot of time has passed. Walter loss a ton of weight noted by the dude from Jackie brown! which brought him the ensure and the fact his wedding ring slid right off his finger. He was getting frail.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Elliot and Gretchen were dissing Walt right here, i can see why he turned down that job and money, they were always being crude to him.
ifGfvDF.jpg

what do you mean? walt gave that to him as a gift and duke genuinely liked it because it reminded him of their days staying up late working and eating those shyts.

from what i understood, walt sold his share of the company so he could start a life with skylar and flynn who was about to pop out. he maybe even used the money to help buy the house, i dont remember though.

dude felt bad walt gave up his share so he tried to give him an out and offer him a job with company so he could pay for the cancer bills, thats the only thing close to a slap in the face i can remember from them. that way walt might not think it was charity but walt saw through that

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
what do you mean? walt gave that to him as a gift and duke genuinely liked it because it reminded him of their days staying up late working and eating those shyts.

from what i understood, walt sold his share of the company so he could start a life with skylar and flynn who was about to pop out. he maybe even used the money to help buy the house, i dont remember though.

dude felt bad walt gave up his share so he tried to give him an out and offer him a job with company so he could pay for the cancer bills, thats the only thing close to a slap in the face i can remember from them. that way walt might not think it was charity but walt saw through that
Wrong this was before Sky, he met Sky when she was a waitress, he was working for a high end lab company and driving a Porsche at the time.