"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

ridge

Daps
M6nGsJy.jpg

some of you dudes

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Correct me if im wrong but as far as Walt knows Jesse is dead and buried. he does not know heisenberg meth is back on the euro market

Huh? He knows both of things things from that Charlie Rose interview at the end of "Granite State". If his blue meth is out there, the only one that could cook it is Jesse. And Charlie Rose said "there is evidence of it reaching as far as Europe". So he knows Jesse isn't dead, and that Lydia is still supplying the Czechs.

Fred.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Correct me if im wrong but as far as Walt knows Jesse is dead and buried. he does not know heisenberg meth is back on the euro market, he does not know Andrea is dead or knows Skylar got threatened by todd da god.

Walt aint comin back to save no soft azz, snitch azz, bytch azz Jesse, he told Saul already he wants the money Jack and dem took from him
Huh? He knows both of things things from that Charlie Rose interview at the end of "Granite State". If his blue meth is out there, the only one that could cook it is Jesse. And Charlie Rose said "there is evidence of it reaching as far as Europe". So he knows Jesse isn't dead, and that Lydia is still supplying the Czechs.

Fred.
plus u really think if walt goes in on them nazi's and finds jesse in a damn cell, he gon just shoot him or leave him there :comeon:....its pretty much setup for IF walt does go rambo on nazi's he will indeed save jesse, especially with his biological son giving him that ether...

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
My opinion, he wants revenge for hank and to get known for helping grey matter. I think we will expose grey matter. As for Jesse, they will run into each other at the very end.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
One way Walt could have his name ring forever is he takes the nazis out, then flips it and tells Lydia he will cook until he dies with the Czechs, i mean he goes big time flooding the streets with the blue while cooking like crazy with Jesse in Europe since he will be too hot in the states, he then works a deal where Lydia is a logistics expert who moves things from 1 place to the next with a touch of button has Grey Matter stock bought up in volume with Walt's money where they have Madigral become partners and she has Saul sent money where he gets a Danny to open a business in ABQ that hires Sky and she gets money that can help raise the kids and pay the bills. That way he can take care of the family and maybe set up a scholarship in Holly's name to pay for her education. That way nobody would be the wiser, Walt Jr would be clueless again happy his mom has a decent job and can pay the bills if she can beat the case with a high priced lawyer hired by Grey Matter to represent her. Maybe even have Madrigal open a center for deaf kids so Marie can run it since that what she does anyway.

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
The amount of respect Mr Heisenberg commends......Walter is on his 5 star GTA felony brehs.....:noah:
LnuPgXH.jpg

Imma honestly miss this show when they wrap it up next week! Just hope Homeland and the Lanisters step up their tv pimp game when they back on air :whew:.

P.s: I got me an invite to a potentially banging Halloween party soon & this year Imma definitely go as Heisenberg to 'meth around' with them drunk fyne ass nurses and zombies :takedat:.....it will be my way of paying homage to the show:wow:

BROWARD

#thankyoukobe
Daps
Reppin
Florida Boy
it looks like walts in full Heisenberg mode..hes not going to save jesse from shyt...why would he?

the ricin isn't for him either cuz hes already dying

I can see Lydia or todd getting popped because of each other

everyones dead

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as Jesse and Walt, they have a common enemy. They don't have to like each other or squash their beef to work together long enough to take down the nazis. Todd did mention they still have 600 gallons of methylamine, which is highly flammable. Hell, the whole meth lab they have is a bomb waiting to happen.

How Walt would find them, or anything, I dunno.

M6nGsJy.jpg

some of you dudes

shyt looks like football plays. :russ:

Fred.

ridge

Daps
As far as Jesse and Walt, they have a common enemy. They don't have to like each other or squash their beef to work together long enough to take down the nazis. Todd did mention they still have 600 gallons of methylamine, which is highly flammable. Hell, the whole meth lab they have is a bomb waiting to happen.

How Walt would find them, or anything, I dunno.

Fred.

shyt looks like football plays. :russ:

Fred.

shyt is hilarious breh

i love all the speculation thi show brings and how everyones looking for symbolism etc but this pic hit the nail on the head imo

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
shyt is hilarious breh

i love all the speculation thi show brings and how everyones looking for symbolism etc but this pic hit the nail on the head imo

For real. Cats should be Art or English majors so they can find non existent symbolism in older works and at least make a living out of it someday.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
@obarth I Never Knew You Was Gifted With The Funny Synopsis Game Breh, You Should Do Them After Big Knicks Games, Funny Break Downs And Analysis And What Not
:wtf: @obarth been blessing the coli with tv reviews from Goat shows. Does it get any better than his GoT reviews? :wow:

We can't waste his powers on Knicks games :comeon:

• Dap
Reactions: hex