"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Yeah, Walt aint going there to save Jesse, but I believe Jesse will be saved as a byproduct. He's there for his guap and maybe hank's murder.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's be funny if Walt offed Jesse after the nazis and somehow spins the whole thing into the nazis forcing him to cook and take the heat or they'd hurt his family

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm 99.99% sure a happy ending is impossible now. "Happy" in this case would be Saul managing a Cinnabon in Nebraska. Or Marie in Witness Protection. Happy = not completely fukked up.

I doubt Walt will try to redeem himself. I don't see any possible way he can. He can't be with his family, he can't give them any of the money he has even if he does beat the nazis, there's a nationwide manhunt for him and he's dying. He has like 10 strikes against him at this point.

The same goes for Jesse. Or Skyler. I'd be surprised if Walt, Jesse, and Skyler aren't dead by the end of the next ep.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I'm 99.99% sure a happy ending is impossible now. "Happy" in this case would be Saul managing a Cinnabon in Nebraska. Or Marie in Witness Protection. Happy = not completely fukked up.

I doubt Walt will try to redeem himself. I don't see any possible way he can. He can't be with his family, he can't give them any of the money he has even if he does beat the nazis, there's a nationwide manhunt for him and he's dying. He has like 10 strikes against him at this point.

The same goes for Jesse. Or Skyler. I'd be surprised if Walt, Jesse, and Skyler aren't dead by the end of the next ep.

Fred.

The closest to a happy ending I see, is Walt shootin up dem Nazi's freeing and saving jesse. Jesse still intent on killing him and Walt giving jesse his final deal. Here is my barrell of money and the rest recovered from the nazi's take it all, and I'll take the Ricin and kill myself in front of you for everything I've done to you. But in return, you must see that my baby girl is taken care of, and this money some how gets to her, and you protect her as long as you live. Jesse has always had a soft spot for kids, so i see him agreeing to it. And I can even see walt and jesse making this deal in front of skylar and being able to say his final goodbyes to skylar and skylar and jesse working out a scheme to funnel the money bit by bit.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
For anyone knowing how he can find the meth lab that the nazis set up.That is easy, Saul should it to them last season, Look at this goon blending in with folks ABQ. Now i will say there is another photo out and lets say MR Lambert changes his look. This pic was taken with locales notice the glasses
OHI-Bryan-Cranston-On-Location-in-New-Mexico-for-final-Breaking-Bad.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The closest to a happy ending I see, is Walt shootin up dem Nazi's freeing and saving jesse. Jesse still intent on killing him and Walt giving jesse his final deal. Here is my barrell of money and the rest recovered from the nazi's take it all, and I'll take the Ricin and kill myself in front of you for everything I've done to you. But in return, you must see that my baby girl is taken care of, and this money some how gets to her, and you protect her as long as you live. Jesse has always had a soft spot for kids, so i see him agreeing to it. And I can even see walt and jesse making this deal in front of skylar and being able to say his final goodbyes to skylar and skylar and jesse working out a scheme to funnel the money bit by bit.

That's not a bad idea. How they'd get there in 75 minutes, it doesn't seem likely though.

For example, Walt has to find out where the nazis are.

He has no reason to rescue Jesse. He's the one that gave Jesse to the nazis in the first place. I guess he could find him in the pit and take pity on him.

The barrel of money is still in the cabin. Maybe Walt could tell Jesse where it is?

Even if all this happened, how would Jesse get the money to them? It's basically impossible. Skyler is gonna be tied up with the DEA/Feds for the next year or so, at the very least. She could still wind up in jail.

I doubt Walt will ever see Skyler, Holly, or his son again. She has cops watching her house 24/7, she can't just dip out.

I'm never right guessing shyt but I think the nazis will kill Skyler. Todd might even call Walt out of respect and tell him "hey man, we had to kill her". As crazy as this sounds, it could happen, because he doesn't understand emotion. Peter Gould, the guy that wrote/directing "Granite State" said Todd still thinks Jesse is his friend, which is obviously :mindblown: so I can see Todd doing something misplaced like that because he idolizes "Mr. White".

Fred.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's not a bad idea. How they'd get there in 75 minutes, it doesn't seem likely though.

For example, Walt has to find out where the nazis are.
Wasn't Walt at their place when they set up the prison hit?

He has no reason to rescue Jesse. He's the one that gave Jesse to the nazis in the first place. I guess he could find him in the pit and take pity on him.

The barrel of money is still in the cabin. Maybe Walt could tell Jesse where it is?

Even if all this happened, how would Jesse get the money to them? It's basically impossible. Skyler is gonna be tied up with the DEA/Feds for the next year or so, at the very least. She could still wind up in jail.

I doubt Walt will ever see Skyler, Holly, or his son again. She has cops watching her house 24/7, she can't just dip out.
Doubt they end the show without Walt seeing the fam again. Those cops are incompetent, if Meth Damon and goon squad can get in, Heisenberg can too.

I'm never right guessing shyt but I think the nazis will kill Skyler. Todd might even call Walt out of respect and tell him "hey man, we had to kill her". As crazy as this sounds, it could happen, because he doesn't understand emotion. Peter Gould, the guy that wrote/directing "Granite State" said Todd still thinks Jesse is his friend, which is obviously :mindblown: so I can see Todd doing something misplaced like that because he idolizes "Mr. White".

Fred.
While I can see Todd doing that, he has no way to call Walt. Pretty sure he got rid of any phone/number Todd had.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
gdb.gif
Breh, do you think this is a game? You really in this thread tryna throw dirt on the name of a top 3 trill character on Google Earth Nas? Todd is a true gangster and a gentleman. Not on some Styles P tossing Bounty towels in these streets, steez. You seen da gawd enjoying a caramel machiatto wearing the baby blue Ralph Lauren and some crisp Dockers and you calling him soft off of that?
ul1e.png
In the words of a former gawd in the murder industry: "Every thug needs a lady", brehs. Todd tried to holla at principal Carmen back in the day but meth ain't make her dance like that. She's more impressed by 92% test scores, not that purity. Lydia got that woodchippa, million dollar p*ssy:ohlawd: Lydia and Todd could be the Jigga and Beyonce of the meth game. Uncle Jack on the red carpet at the Primetime Methamphetamine Awards (PMAs) acting a fool, gone off that D'Ussé:myman: You know who won't be at the awards, doe?

Keep scrolling, nikkas
rmh.png

Andrea, that's who:pacspit: That's what happens when you mess with a demon like Todd, Jesse. Tryna pull some Jack Bauer escape and shyt. How many slave masters you know come through with the Ben & Jerry's for a hard day's work? Kunta Kinte was lucky to get some grits, let alone some rocky road, my dudes
55uo.png
Django and Broomhilda wasn't getting no neapolitan after tilling those fields. Ungrateful ass fakkit. Why your confession come off like a Drake video, my nikka?:heh: That Tuscan Leather snitching. Todd got you set up nicely with that little lair. Your own little Marvin's room. Abu Nazir woulda killed for that crib you got. Walt went from Meth God to chilling in a damn propane tank. Huell stuck in a wack safe house somewhere hungry as a muhfukka staring at the TV like
d74e84dc_30413-b60ca72328636352c321973f7e05d567.jpeg
No HD channels on that bytch. Yet this dude Jesse wanna make a run for it? You got a Huxtable brownstone to retire to or something? Whose gonna raise Brock now? What's the little homie got in his life now, brehs? Whose gon make sure he's got the most piff lunches? Where the fukk is Wallace?:damn: @hexagram23 you better check your boy @Sensitive Blake Griffin throwing rocks at the throne. Am I the only one that saw Todd and his ghostface killas run up in Walt's crib where everybody live?:aicmon: Keep talking trash and he'll pay you a visit too.He won't be using those Gerber bullets like he was with Holly either.

Why they got my dude Walt paying nikkas ten stacks to light his ass up at poker, doe? You out in the woods living off Ensures thinking you still got the ill poker face? You ain't fooling anybody with those weak ass pocket fives, breh
qfp6.png
Stick to playing Sudoku and reading old Doonesbury comics in those newspapers dude brings every week.

633.gif
502.gif

• Dap
Reactions: hex

WhyYouCry

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Don't let shopping Strain your brain-o,
Just sing this short refrain-o.
Our furniture is bueno,