"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
ntyEpRb.jpg

UiMM8re.jpg

Dimple Pinch :wow:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Why are nikkas saying the ricin is for Lydia? Walt don't give a fukk about Lydia. Once the product is gone, she is gone.
Naw I predict the ricin is for himself. He is dying don't get it twisted. I predict he is going to blast all those fools. The only question that remains is if Jesse is going to stay alive.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
People think Walt going to spray up Grey Matter? :dwillhuh:

Based on the ending of Granite State, I got the idea that he was likely going back to to New Mexico to attempt to right a wrong in an attempt to restore the image of Walter White. Gretchen saying that the nice, sweet, Walter White is gone seemed to be what set him in a rage. The M60 is obviously for the Nazis and saving Jesse, but the Grey Matter issue is likely what is going to come down to. The rest of the story has been told. We have the majority of the 75 minutes left of the series to see what caused the Grey Matter issue.

So the best way to view the final episode would be Walt attempting to redeem himself from the misery he's caused. He's not going to succeed, but hopefully, it's an interesting watch.
I think this too, and he wants it to reach the media so the world can see that he still had love for his fam................ and his partner/son/person he caused a bnch of bullshyt/snitch/enemy. He knows that the family angle is pretty much done for, his wife cant fukk wit him and his son wants nothing to do with him. He prob feels as if Jesse is the only way to redeem himself, as long as the media finds out that Jesse was being held hostage and Walt came to save him. He will probably make the ending very public however he goes out. I cant wait to see that shyt.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if he's already dying, then whats the point of using the ricin on himself

There are easier ways to kill yourself than ricin, and if you feel like you want to punish yourself, there are more painful ways to do it than ricin.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My personal favorite episode is the one where Gale got that ticket to Belize. The acting in those final 10 minutes by everyone involved was just incredible. THAT was the moment I really fell in love with the show.

Mike calmly going about murdering Walt with his "just business" persona, Walt acting like he was ready to rat out Jessie but really giving him the warning. Jessie's panicked run to the apartment, Walt effortlessly and seamlessly going Heisenberg on Mike "Your Boss Is Going to NEED me" with the:shaq:face. Gale pleading for his life with the puppiest of dog eyes I've ever seen on a Cac. Jessie's pained moment of indecision before putting Gale's lots out. The Final scene of the gunshot....

All just:blessed:
mine too