"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not sure why people think he is going to kill or use the ricen on lydia.... Lydia never wronged him, in fact she made him very rich...I actually think that he will team up with Lydia since she isn't exactly thrilled about the nazis and purity level ..plus I'm sure Todd creeps her out.....she is Walts only connect to that world since Saul turned into the illest n*** in Nebraska....does he even know where the Nazis stay at?? My guess is he reaches out to her and tells her he is back and that he will cook again for her if she helps him eliminate the nazis some how....which may be how he gets the M60 or maybe a location or maybe even help...we'll see but he really has no reason to go after Lydia...and it's way to much to fit into last episode to have him kill Lydia too...also I think she will be the one to tip him off that they got Jesse or at least confirm his suspicions

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Where is the Obarth appreciation thread bruhs? :dahell:

Dude been dropping gems for a mintue now, his Walking Dead reviews are the ones that got my attention....

He needs to have a blog, or to have Coli TV review section or something...
At first they were just funny, now I find myself going through pages in threads looking for his reviews :salute:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Hmmm...Interestingly anybody catch the similarity factor?

X3xozvI.jpg

That was the beginning of Walter's personality change into Heisenberg. Wonder if it means anything or similar for Skyler? Or basically just the beginning of the end for both but in different ways? :ohhh::yeshrug:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
29zq988jpg.gif

How does he do it every week? :wow:

What show you reviewing after next week, breh?

Fred.
ustv-homeland-season-3-trailer-still-21.jpg

Where is that clip from?:russ::russ:
That's from The Chappelle Show skit where he goes to the barber shop with John Mayer:dead:

@obarth I Never Knew You Was Gifted With The Funny Synopsis Game Breh, You Should Do Them After Big Knicks Games, Funny Break Downs And Analysis And What Not
I take the Knicks too serious to joke if they lose big games, breh:wow: I'll see what I could do, though:manny:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Yep

It's obviously an inside joke.......On 'Talking Bad' the actor recalled he was so depressed when he filmed his death scene that he took the first flight back to North Carolina that evening.

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Correct me if im wrong but as far as Walt knows Jesse is dead and buried. he does not know heisenberg meth is back on the euro market, he does not know Andrea is dead or knows Skylar got threatened by todd da god.

Walt aint comin back to save no soft azz, snitch azz, bytch azz Jesse, he told Saul already he wants the money Jack and dem took from him