"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I have a bad feeling that the last episode is going to have a rushed feeling or all the ends will not be explained and tied. :to:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Btw

:salute: hank for getting his white whale....he cuffed him..legit...you had root for him in the moment...
He didn't get him legit though that's why he was outgunned by nazis . He should of went after him using the full force of the dea as opposed to trying to be Popeye Doyle waving to frog 1. Walt even warned him

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
For anyone knowing how he can find the meth lab that the nazis set up.That is easy, Saul should it to them last season, Look at this goon blending in with folks ABQ. Now i will say there is another photo out and lets say MR Lambert changes his look. This pic was taken with locales notice the glasses, the hoodie, just to be clear, yes this is from the last season., fan posted no spoiler.
OHI-Bryan-Cranston-On-Location-in-New-Mexico-for-final-Breaking-Bad.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a bad feeling that the last episode is going to have a rushed feeling or all the ends will not be explained and tied. :to:
The only real ends open is the fates of the main cast breh , Walt and Jesse skylar nazis Lydia . It's Vince story his ideas and his ending so good or bad we getting the ending we supposed to see . Unlike say homeland where they were forced to keep Brody alive

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Huh? He knows both of things things from that Charlie Rose interview at the end of "Granite State". If his blue meth is out there, the only one that could cook it is Jesse. And Charlie Rose said "there is evidence of it reaching as far as Europe". So he knows Jesse isn't dead, and that Lydia is still supplying the Czechs.

Fred.

ok i forgot bout that part of the grey matters interview, but still for all he knows, Todd stepped up his game

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
plus u really think if walt goes in on them nazi's and finds jesse in a damn cell, he gon just shoot him or leave him there :comeon:....its pretty much setup for IF walt does go rambo on nazi's he will indeed save jesse, especially with his biological son giving him that ether...
my guess was Walt kills the Nazis and thinks its all said & done and Jesse comes out the cut and murks him :manny:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
He really had nothing . He was relying on jesse and hoping Walt led him to the money and confessed on tape . His case was far from rock solid
...you're talking about the interworkings of his criminal case...he figured out and trapped and captured heisenberg. He got him on tape to commit to crimes. He got him.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
1. Wasn't Walt at their place when they set up the prison hit?

2. Doubt they end the show without Walt seeing the fam again. Those cops are incompetent, if Meth Damon and goon squad can get in, Heisenberg can too.

3. While I can see Todd doing that, he has no way to call Walt. Pretty sure he got rid of any phone/number Todd had.

1. Nah, it was a hole in the wall motel.

2. Maybe, but I wouldn't be surprised if he never sees them again. This series basically ended with "Ozymandias" and these last 2 eps are the aftermath. His wife pulled a knife on him and his son wishes he was dead. According to the "BB" podcast it's been 6 months or so he's been in New Hampshire. They've moved on without him.

3. That's true. Walt could call Todd I guess.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ok i forgot bout that part of the grey matters interview, but still for all he knows, Todd stepped up his game

Even though he knows Jesse was with them? Hell, he probably assumes Jesse wanted to help them.

Even if what you're saying is true, and it was all Todd, Walt would suspect Jesse was still alive off GP. I doubt Walt would :manny: "well, Todd obviously improved". There's two people on the planet that can cook the blue meth, Jesse and Walt. Walt would suspect Jesse was helping them even if he was dead.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I guarantee people will feel like that regardless because nobody wants this shyt to end. That's the price we pay for them ending it when they want to, and I'd rather there be a few lose ends but over all :whoo: instead of it answering every question and going on for 2-3 more seasons until it's :flabbynsick: like "Dexter".

Fred.