"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I don't know if I'd say Gretchen and Elliot are "ABSOLUTELY INNOCENT" and I saw that because we still don't know all the specifics about the fallout, We just know Walt was so upset about the whole thing that he sold his shares and bounced. Walt was stupid for doing that, but you can't say they're innocent because we don't know what Elliot might have done.

They definitely have done anything to warrant either of them being killed though.

they said Walter White had nothing to do with Gray Matter. They got to go

czaqz_halfmeasures_674275.gif

his name is he name

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
You seem to be remembering stuff wrong and the fact that Walt wouldn't even kill Jesse up to Jesse blatantly saying he was coming after him should show you Jesse was a chump

I know . I don't know why people keep giving Jesse passes :snoop: he let Gus , Hank and mike manipulate him into being a pawn vs Walt and the cartels . Walt protected Jesse because he saw him like a protege and someone who looked up to him like how Flynn looked up to hank . We've seen that walk cared about Jesse the same can't be said for stupid ass Jesse he's too wishy washy

Yeah the women who got him using heroin? And was threatening Walt with black mail ? Yeah I'm sure that was a love for the ages :snoop:

you know what? lets take a step back. Why does Walt get himself into so many situations where he has to do terrible things? thats the real question.
On a surface level, his choices can almost always justified, but thats his whole game, man. Hes great at committing horrible acts then making it seem like thats the necessary thing to do.

Once the shyt goes down, Walts actions seem understandable. Jane would have dragged Jesse into a life of drug addiction no doubt.

But how does this situation arise? Walt is so clouded in his own ego he cant see the bigger picture.

The fact that Walt thinks he can be a positive influence in Jesse's life as a METH COOK/DISTRIBUTOR is exactly why hes so delusional. Any reasonable person would have concluded that Jesse was not cut out for the meth business. Bad shyt happens when you put someone like Jesse in the major leagues.

Walt dragged Jesse further and further into the game, and at the end of the day Jesse's fate ended up being much worse then that of a junkie.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just watched the ep....

:ohmy: todd is NOT HUMAN

also :what: at people getting salty about Gray Matter. That is a 100% Walt fukk up, Gretchen and Elliot are ABSOLUTELY INNOCENT. Just goes to show you Walter Hartwell White is not a kingpin, a family man, or even decent: Heisenberg is ultimately a bitter petty prideful ego driven man who is heated about a mistake HE (and he alone) made 25 years ago.
How about see the next episode ? He could have just been spurned on by the fact they said Walter white is dead and wanted to go back and prove them wrong .

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
But Walt thought Jane dying was best for him, his family, and Jesse. Walt always thought he knew what was best for everyone, especially Jesse, and he's always done exactly that, even when he knew everyone else would think otherwise. Letting Jane die was Walt's way of protecting his money, his family, and helping Jesse.
Alright well lets look at how all this good sumeritan shyt played out..

Jesse's a meth slave whos seen everyone hes cared about die

Hank is dead

Walt's entire family is traumatized beyond belief

:yeshrug:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Alright well lets look at how all this good sumeritan shyt played out..

Jesse's a meth slave whos seen everyone hes cared about die

Hank is dead

Walt's entire family is traumatized beyond belief

:yeshrug:

yeah but them fiends are getting that 96% blue :noah:

Walt is for the people.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I don't think he broke breh, I think he saw everybody shytting on him but those two rats shytting on him on national television was the breaking point :wow: (breaking bad, get it? :wow:)
And we all know what has happened to people that crossed Walt :wow:
:snoop: that was my point

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
This support for Walt is getting so out of hand:snoop:. There was a time when Walt's motives were in that grey area, but at this point.. ego is the only thing driving his actions

Im still rooting for him because I enjoy seeing Walt fukk shyt up.. Im just saying though lets be realistic about the Vince Gilligans goals/intentions regarding this character :ufdup:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if I'd say Gretchen and Elliot are "ABSOLUTELY INNOCENT" and I saw that because we still don't know all the specifics about the fallout, We just know Walt was so upset about the whole thing that he sold his shares and bounced. Walt was stupid for doing that, but you can't say they're innocent because we don't know what Elliot might have done.

They definitely have done anything to warrant either of them being killed though.
You know what would be the ultimate oh shyt moment if the reason he left grey matter was they wanted to take the research into shady area like weapons or something or they wanted to some other kind of fukkery to start the company . Walt was like no !! And left but it worked . Then to top it off he gets cancer he might of been like fukk it what good is leading a good life ??! I doubt they do this since it makes Walt too sympathetic