"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Especially when they played the theme music...dude literally BROKE right there
I don't think he broke breh, I think he saw everybody shytting on him but those two rats shytting on him on national television was the breaking point :wow: (breaking bad, get it? :wow:)
And we all know what has happened to people that crossed Walt :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka Hawk in the thread throwing on the superman cape for his boo Walt HARD :russ:

Is Bryan Cranston your cousin nikka? DAMN.
You seem to be remembering stuff wrong and the fact that Walt wouldn't even kill Jesse up to Jesse blatantly saying he was coming after him should show you Jesse was a chump
That's backwards thinking. At the time, that action was more harmful to Walt than if he let Jessie die. He sacrificed his own comfy situation, to save Jessie. Who the hell needs more loyalty from a useless, junky, fukkup?
I know . I don't know why people keep giving Jesse passes :snoop: he let Gus , Hank and mike manipulate him into being a pawn vs Walt and the cartels . Walt protected Jesse because he saw him like a protege and someone who looked up to him like how Flynn looked up to hank . We've seen that walk cared about Jesse the same can't be said for stupid ass Jesse he's too wishy washy
If Walt cared about Jesse in any real way he wouldnt have watched Jane die. The conversation ends there
Yeah the women who got him using heroin? And was threatening Walt with black mail ? Yeah I'm sure that was a love for the ages :snoop:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He got him a gig in the Super lab making millions, which all came out of Walt's cut. That man Walt was so selfless:wow:
walt's a greedy money grubbing jew :pachaha: has he ever been charitable with any of that money? at least jesse feeds the people

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He paid for Hank's rehab too. Walt the Mother Teresa of Meth breh.
:ehh: i mean, walt was partially the reason hank got shot. his dealings with tuco, while lying to his family about his where abouts is what got the twins on his ass -- with the help of gus.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but by your own logic, the nazis were responsible for hanks death. todd was responsible for andreas death, and jesse is responsible for gales death. walt didn't kill any of those people, and they all knew the risk of their own actions.

Andrea didn't do shyt to get killed. Only reason she was in danger was because Walt showed them Nazi where they lived.

with Gayle Walt outright sent Jesse to go kill him, he didn't pull the trigger himself put he essentially put a hit out on him.

Walt didn't send anybody out the kill Combo. Combo wasn't some innocent bystander that Walt pulled into the game. Combo got involved willingly and knowingly agreed to be put into a dangerous situation. Hell did Walt ever even meet Combo?

You might have a point about Hank though, since Walt didn't know he was going to be there..He definitely put the wheels in motion though since he called the hit squad.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
walt's a greedy money grubbing jew :pachaha: has he ever been charitable with any of that money? at least jesse feeds the people

Well, Walt did give Jesse a larger cut of the Tuco deal since Jesse got his ass beat. Walt also paid for Jesse's rehab. Hell even Hank came to the conclusion that Walt cared for Jesse (and he was right).

Only reason Walt put the hit out on Jesse was cause Jesse made it clearg he was coming for Walt's family.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Andrea didn't do shyt to get killed. Only reason she was in danger was because Walt showed them Nazi where they lived.

with Gayle Walt outright sent Jesse to go kill him, he didn't pull the trigger himself put he essentially put a hit out on him.

Walt didn't send anybody out the kill Combo. Combo wasn't some innocent bystander that Walt pulled into the game. Combo got involved willingly and knowingly agreed to be put into a dangerous situation. Hell did Walt ever even meet Combo?

You might have a point about Hank though, since Walt didn't know he was going to be there..He definitely put the wheels in motion though since he called the hit squad.

gale wasn't some innocent bystander, he was a meth cook -- he knew the risk involved. andrea didn't do anything to get killed but BY YOUR LOGIC, it would be todd and jesses fault. all walt did was ask them to stake out her house, he didn't tell anyone to harm them :mjpls: