"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's a horrible analogy but lets run with it. if you wanted to open a 7/11 in a dangerous neighborhood, and i'm telling you it's going to get the workers killed -- but you decide to open it anyways; resulting in one of the first workers getting killed on day 1. IT IS YOUR FAULT, nikka

No it really wouldn't be their fault as long as going in the workers knew the risk they were taking and were compensated fairly. Combo was a grown ass man and knew the risk.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If Walt cared about Jesse in any real way he wouldnt have watched Jane die. The conversation ends there

sacrifices must be made

tony killed christopher even though he loved him,b ecause he would hvae fd up next time with his child flying through the window

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The other dude just mentioned combo because he was explaining how Walt wanted to seize that territory.

& then you sidetracked & made it about whether or not Walt got Combo killed.

:heh: Im high and very confused right now.

The point is that, by running over the two dealers to save Jesse, Walt was capping the competition.

The fukk are you talking about, they were working for the SAME PERSON at that point.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Walt cared about Jesse in any real way he wouldnt have watched Jane die. The conversation ends there

Uhmm no....

I don't know about you but if some piece of shyt got someone I cared about hooked on heroin I'd watch them die too regardless of how they felt about them.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No it really wouldn't be their fault as long as going in the workers knew the risk they were taking and were compensated fairly. Combo was a grown ass man and knew the risk.

i agree with personal responsibility, but it's walt that didn't assess the risk. combo could have just said fukk it and walked home, but he was apart of hierarchy and was following orders from the top. hell, if combo wasn't apart of a soft ass friend crew, he would have been killed for NOT following instructions.

but i still put the majority of blame on walt for having absolutely 0 common sense when it comes to the drug game

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
y'all analogies and comparisons are out there. walt didn't really put his neck out there for jesse like that. if anything it was jesse shielding walt from gus and mike.

You going outside of the timeline breh. That was later after Walt had already did mad shyt for Jessie, so Jessie felt indebted to Walt at that point.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka Hawk in the thread throwing on the superman cape for his boo Walt HARD :russ:

Is Bryan Cranston your cousin nikka? DAMN.

It ain't even that I just really fukking hate Jesse...I used to feel bad for him at times but when he sided with Gus over Walt I couldn't fukk with him anymore.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You going outside of the timeline breh. That was later after Walt had already did mad shyt for Jessie, so Jessie felt indebted to Walt at that point.
what did he do besides save jesse from them two gangstas? :ld:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree with personal responsibility, but it's walt that didn't assess the risk. combo could have just said fukk it and walked home, but he was apart of hierarchy and was following orders from the top. hell, if combo wasn't apart of a soft ass friend crew, he would have been killed for NOT following instructions.

but i still put the majority of blame on walt for having absolutely 0 common sense when it comes to the drug game

That's still way too much of a reach for me to say Walt is responsible for Combo's death.

Walt is responsible for Hank's Death. Walt is responsible for Andrea's Death. Walt is responsible for Gayle's Death.

Those and the people he outright put hits on and murdered with his own hands are on him. I'm just not seeing the Combo thing.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If jane wouldnt have died then, they both would have died from an OD not too long after

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Walt is responsible for Hank's Death. Walt is responsible for Andrea's Death. Walt is responsible for Gayle's Death.

but by your own logic, the nazis were responsible for hanks death. todd was responsible for andreas death, and jesse is responsible for gales death. walt didn't kill any of those people, and they all knew the risk of their own actions.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't about loyalty, it was about saving Jessie's life because Walt did love Jessie in his own twisted way.
i agree there was a strong bond in the early seasons, it's not like he wanted him to die. hell just up until 2 episodes ago, he didnt want jesse to die.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
The fukk are you talking about, they were working for the SAME PERSON at that point.
Ya they got their shyt from Gus but that doesnt change the fact that Walt's crew was squabbling with them over turf.

I just checked the breaking bad wiki to refresh my memory, and those dealers were actually the secondary antagonists of the third season.
Walt clearly had good reason to take them out.

Not saying he 100% acted out of his own self interest... but there was more to that situation then just Walt having Jesse's back