"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
You mean the two drug dealers that killed Combo for dealing in their territory. Territory that Walt was so adamant about taking

What's that got to do with Walt saving Jessie's life? He could've been a dikk and let Jessie get merked and he would've had no confict with Gus.

Furthermore Combo is grown, nobody forced him to stand on a corner and deal drugs. He tried to play the game and lost, it's all in the game yo.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's that got to do with Walt saving Jessie's life? He could've been a dikk and let Jessie get merked and he would've had no confict with Gus.

Furthermore Combo is grown, nobody forced him to stand on a corner and deal drugs. He tried to play the game and lost, it's all in the game yo.
no walt tried to play the game and got combo killed. personally, everything would have been better for most parties if jesse allowed gus to kill walt when he was rolling with mike. gus' operation would still be running smooth, jesse would have a reason to live, mike would be alive, saul would still be doing his practice -- walt ruined everyones life :heh:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison

no one said anything about combo :heh:

Walt wanted that territory, so capping the 2 dealers was clearly in his interests

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
no walt tried to play the game and got combo killed. personally, everything would have been better for most parties if jesse allowed gus to kill walt when he was rolling with mike. gus' operation would still be running smooth, jesse would have a reason to live, mike would be alive, saul would still be doing his practice -- walt ruined everyones life :heh:

Doesn't change my original post. Walt's actions in that instance weren't self serving.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead:

So according ot you, Walt went out there and hand picked Combo to be part of their team. It's crazy to me how yall try and connect the dots to add to Walt's body count.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't change my original post. Walt's actions in that instance weren't self serving.

he saved jesse because he needed him. he's always needed jesse for whatever reason doing this journey. like hank said a few episodes, walt has a need to prove to jesse that he's not completely evil. although that was thrown out the window a few episodes ago.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
no one said anything about combo :heh:

Walt wanted that territory, so capping the 2 dealers was clearly in his interests

Fukk are you talking about? I'm not the one who brought up Combo. Walt didn't kill them dudes for territory, by that time he was working for Gus and had no dealings on the street.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Damn yall are reaching with this shyt....
how is that a reach? Thats amazingly simple...do you really think he killed those two guys out of love for jesse???? Every time pinkman was going off the deepend he would try to make him feel better or do something to garner more loyalty. This is a prime example....very basic

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he saved jesse because he needed him. he's always needed jesse for whatever reason doing this journey. like hank said a few episodes, walt has a need to prove to jesse that he's not completely evil. although that was thrown out the window a few episodes ago.

Walt did not need Jesse at that time. Why are yall reaching with this minor shyt.

Some stuff I can see where you're coming from, but Walt was in now way being self serving by rescuing Jesse's dumb ass in that situation.

Walt would have benefitted completely from Jesse being killed. Gus wouldn't have been looking to murk him and he wouldn't need to worry about Jesse trying to sue Hank and snitch.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

So according ot you, Walt went out there and hand picked Combo to be part of their team. It's crazy to me how yall try and connect the dots to add to Walt's body count.
no walt told jesse to expand into gus territory. jesse strongly disagreed with the risk and warned walter it could cause serious problems. walt wasn't concerned about the streets, just getting the $$$. he forced jesses hand several times, like trying to get him to kill that meth head

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is that a reach? Thats amazingly simple...do you really think he killed those two guys out of love for jesse???? Every time pinkman was going off the deepend he would try to make him feel better or do something to garner more loyalty. This is a prime example....very basic

At that particular moment he didn't need any loyalty from Jesse. Walt was set up straight with Gus. If Jesse died in that situation it would have been a straight up win for walt.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Walt would have benefitted completely from Jesse being killed. Gus wouldn't have been looking to murk him and he wouldn't need to worry about Jesse trying to sue Hank and snitch.

if jesse were killed that night, it'd just cause more problems for walt. gus was already plotting on replacing him with gale once he learned his cook. who would walt have to do his dirty work and shoot gale int he face if jesse was already dead?