"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. The way they were looking at him I thought they were gonna show that they had morals or some shyt but nope, fukk that wrong place, wrong time, dirtbiking motherfukker.
haha,, 2 times, when he had him in the headlock i thought he was gonna blast him through the chest or when he went back to the others i thought he would dump in him,,, but nah Todd is good with them,,, its cool,,, just left more for Big dikk walt to unload infinite rounds into

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Dead Ass Some Of These BB Reaches Are Getting Out Of Hand lol
Reaching naw just observing, this is whats behind that brand, its rare and is top notch comes from a old time family has lasted 300 years. He wanted to be remembered for his work.
Dimple is produced by Haig, Scotland's oldest surviving Scotch whisky distillers, and consists of over thirty malt and grain whiskies, including a number of rare whiskies from Haig's treasured reserves of the most matured Highland malts.
Over 300 years of distilling and blending experience of the Haig family ensures a smooth and mellow taste.

Did you know? The unique three-sided pinched decanter was the the first three-sided bottle to be registered as a trade mark in the US.

Brand Fact: Dimple was awarded the Gold Medal at the 1987 International Wine and Spirit Competition. This is the blue color comparison what made the Scotch stand out from the rest. It’s that three-sided bottle that makes Dimple Pinch so easy to spot on Breaking Bad. Although he’s never named it, last night wasn’t the first time Walt reached for the stuff. He breaks out Dimple Pinch in the season one finale, sharing a dram with Hank at Holly’s baby shower. In the season five opener, he pours himself a glass of Pinch after taking out Gus Fring—in that episode, as in last night’s, he never gets a chance to finish the drink. Dimple Pinch is Walter White’s go-to whiskey for pivotal occasions, like the birth of an heiress to a blood-money meth fortune, or a cosmic comeuppance five seasons in the making.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Reaching naw just observing, this is whats behind that brand, its rare and is top notch comes from a old time family has lasted 300 years. He wanted to be remembered for his work.
Dimple is produced by Haig, Scotland's oldest surviving Scotch whisky distillers, and consists of over thirty malt and grain whiskies, including a number of rare whiskies from Haig's treasured reserves of the most matured Highland malts.
Over 300 years of distilling and blending experience of the Haig family ensures a smooth and mellow taste.

Did you know? The unique three-sided pinched decanter was the the first three-sided bottle to be registered as a trade mark in the US.

Brand Fact: Dimple was awarded the Gold Medal at the 1987 International Wine and Spirit Competition. This is the blue color comparison what made the Scotch stand out from the rest. It’s that three-sided bottle that makes Dimple Pinch so easy to spot on Breaking Bad. Although he’s never named it, last night wasn’t the first time Walt reached for the stuff. He breaks out Dimple Pinch in the season one finale, sharing a dram with Hank at Holly’s baby shower. In the season five opener, he pours himself a glass of Pinch after taking out Gus Fring—in that episode, as in last night’s, he never gets a chance to finish the drink. Dimple Pinch is Walter White’s go-to whiskey for pivotal occasions, like the birth of an heiress to a blood-money meth fortune, or a cosmic comeuppance five seasons in the making.

Translation: Walt Likes That Drink

As Far As The Correlation Between Innocence And Pinching Kids Cheek, It Just Seems Like Trying Too Hard To Find Something

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7TJ447E.jpg
remember this scene from the pilot? well Vince G the gawd did and recreated with Sky last night.

When I was watching this scene last night I'm like I know people will compare these two.

By the way, I think we should know by now that Breaking Bad can take routes that come out of nowhere. yeah Walt has a M60 but he might not go out blazing

Who knows what Gilligan has up his sleeve

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Dude has been fukked with, I know people here hate Jesse but he has never been built for this life and that was made evident from the beginning. He was a low life junkie but even that isn't justification for what he's been through.

Actually, besides his bytchassness in the beginning of Season 4 and the beginning of the 2nd half of season 5, Jesse has consistently been my favorite character from beginning to now. I've consistently wanted Walt to die and for Jesse to get out of it alive since the Season 4 finale when it was revealed that Walt poisoned Brock.

I doubt I'm the only here who's "#TeamJesse" so to speak, but Walt is arguably the greatest character in television history, so it's understandable why people ride for him.

Daps
:dwillhuh: I thought they made it entirely clear it's all about Grey Matter now and Heisenberg having 1 last trick up his sleeve to go out like :youngsabo:

Gretchen :ufdup:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesse has been mentally abused, manipulated, lied to, and betrayed by Walt SEVERAL TIMES from the VERY FIRST EPISODE OF SERIES to last night's ep. But because Walt is so bad ass, well acted and well written, people latch onto the good stuff Walt did for him that was sprinkled in between the evilness, as well as the times Jesse has done Walt wrong(Jane, threatening Walt/Hank after Hank assaulted him, only to give in at the end of the episode when Walt showed love/approval to Jesse).

Nobody is ignoring the horrible shyt Walt has done to Jesse.

I think you would see more sympathy for Jesse if there were at least a few instances here Jesse really put himself out there for Walt like Walt has done for Jesse on multiple occasions.

The closest things I can think off of the top of my head is Jesse funding Walt's empire from the jump and not giving the word for Gus to kill him. We saw Jesse be down for Mike more than Walt (even though Mike had been manipulating Jesse too).

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is ignoring the horrible shyt Walt has done to Jesse.

I think you would see more sympathy for Jesse if there were at least a few instances here Jesse really put himself out there for Walt like Walt has done for Jesse on multiple occasions.

The closest things I can think off of the top of my head is Jesse funding Walt's empire from the jump and not giving the word for Gus to kill him. We saw Jesse be down for Mike more than Walt (even though Mike had been manipulating Jesse too).
Exactly . I feel bad for hank , holly and Flynn ( even though his hank love is kind of annoying ) but Jesse ? Sorry he's a grown man who cant Make up his own mind and constantly fukks stuff up while being a addict. I like Jesse but wishing him a happy ending idk and his reaction to poisoning Brock as opposed to the death of Drew sharp was kind of out of proportion
He barely knew more than Walt, he basically knew how to sell hand to hand. The first time he tried to step out of his element he got his ass kicked and if it wasn't for skinny P he never would've met Tuco in the first place. Jesse was a nobody that knew nothing and nobody, if anything Walt relying on Jesse in season 1 just shows how clueless and square Walt was. And yeah Jesse was making Walt's recipe, Walt could of said ehh let him do what he wants but couldn't. And truth be told, without Walt's intervention, Jesse would still be better off dead or in jail. He's prisoner be tortured by Nazi's while be responsible for having the two women he loved die. And just for the record Jesse ain't no saint either, but the situation both Walt and Jesse are in, they're both just as responsible.
Thank you ! That's why I can't root for Jesse to "win" he's a bad person just has a weak stomach and likes to cry .

That nikka Todd had me :what::whoo::ooh:, this nikka is downright ruthless, who would have thought that he would have become the main antagonist towards the end of the series, the way he took at Andrea :wow::birdman:, she was hot and looked good that ep another character who bites the dust thanks to Walt :smh: Just like ma boy Gomez she didn't deserve that, poor Brock :to:. The scene where Todd and his crew appeared in the house over the Holly had me :hamster:.

Lydia really needs a good hard long fukk, you just know she's one of them freaky types :myman:

Carmen and her phast ass :whew:

I still dont see Walt using that M-60, all signs point to him point to him poisoning the Aryans and Lydia with Ricin like how Gus did with his own peeps, though I wouldn't be surprised if mails it's to Gretchen and Elliot. One things for certain it will end in a stand off between Jesse and Walt, to come full circle. I can see a scenario where after the Aryans are taken out, Jessie has the choice whether to kill him on the spot or let the Cancer take him out(slow and painful suffering that's similar to what he's going through with the Aryans right now, Walts also got nothing left). Andrea being killed has permanently killed their friendship/relationship beyond repair it's now the case of one or the other. nikkas are gonna be dissapointed when he doesn't die. Brock needs a father :ufdup:
Carmen ?? Who's that ?
@hexagram23 we haven't seen the picture of Jesse in handcuffs holding the revolver come to fruition yet huh :mjpls: And didn't Jesse hit gale with the nothing personal remark when he killed him ??

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Exactly . I feel bad for hank , holly and Flynn ( even though his hank love is kind of annoying ) but Jesse ? Sorry he's a grown man who cant Make up his own mind and constantly fukks stuff up while being a addict. I like Jesse but wishing him a happy ending idk and his reaction to poisoning Brock as opposed to the death of Drew sharp was kind of out of proportion

Thank you ! That's why I can't root for Jesse to "win" he's a bad person just has a weak stomach and likes to cry .

Carmen ?? Who's that ?
@hexagram23 we haven't seen the picture of Jesse in handcuffs holding the revolver come to fruition yet huh :mjpls: And didn't Jesse hit gale with the nothing personal remark when he killed him ??
Carmen is the principal