"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That nikka Todd had me :what::whoo::ooh:, this nikka is downright ruthless, who would have thought that he would have become the main antagonist towards the end of the series, the way he took at Andrea :wow::birdman:, she was hot and looked good that ep another character who bites the dust thanks to Walt :smh: Just like ma boy Gomez she didn't deserve that, poor Brock :to:. The scene where Todd and his crew appeared in the house over the Holly had me :hamster:.

Lydia really needs a good hard long fukk, you just know she's one of them freaky types :myman:

Carmen and her phast ass :whew:

I still dont see Walt using that M-60, all signs point to him point to him poisoning the Aryans and Lydia with Ricin like how Gus did with his own peeps, though I wouldn't be surprised if mails it's to Gretchen and Elliot. One things for certain it will end in a stand off between Jesse and Walt, to come full circle. I can see a scenario where after the Aryans are taken out, Jessie has the choice whether to kill him on the spot or let the Cancer take him out(slow and painful suffering that's similar to what he's going through with the Aryans right now, Walts also got nothing left). Andrea being killed has permanently killed their friendship/relationship beyond repair it's now the case of one or the other. nikkas are gonna be dissapointed when he doesn't die. Brock needs a father :ufdup:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Completely agree with the bolded.

You reaching in saying Jesse barely knew more than Walt. Walt knew a bit more about business but he relied on Jesse for damn near everything else. For like the first two seasons there would be this constant thing of Jesse having to explain to Walt why certain things couldn't be done and who they needed to get in touch with. Throughout the show all Walt has been doing is going bigger, he's always had more knowledgeable people doing the actual leg work. Jesse, Saul, and Mike were Walt's brain trust. Walt often knew what he wanted but not how to actually get it.

That's the thing, Jesse knew you couldn't do certain things and you had to talk to certain people before doing stuff but that doesn't mean he knew how to actually do either. That was evident from season 1 when by chance his friend knew someone. And when he spoke to that person he got his ass beaten because he didn't know how to handle that situation.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So instead of controlling his emotions he makes rash decisions, sounds like a fukk up to me. He's a genius making 40k a year, that's a fukk. having such a big ego that he can't let a dead man get a credit for being heisenberg, that's a fukk up. Killing Mike because Mike was right, that's a fukk up. Walt's a genius but he is also a fukk up too, the fact he is such a genius mask how much of a fukk up he has been as well. Luckily for Walt, more time than not his intelligence helped him get out of a lot of fukk ups that he created.

Killing Mike was in no way a fukk up. It was petty but it wasn't a fukk up, it didn't cause him any trouble whatsoever.

Being a genius and only making 40K a year doesn't make him a fukk up, that's just life.

I'll concede on the point about him running his mouth to Hank.

Still not going to go as far as to say Walt is a fukk up. If we're gonna stretch it to that point Gus, Mike, Saul, and Hank are fukk ups too. With Jesse though shyt was habitual to the point of being borderline comical.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the thing, Jesse knew you couldn't do certain things and you had to talk to certain people before doing stuff but that doesn't mean he knew how to actually do either. That was evident from season 1 when by chance his friend knew someone. And when he spoke to that person he got his ass beaten because he didn't know how to handle that situation.

And that's a fair assessment, but he clearly knew a LOT more than Walt did at the time. Walt didn't know shyt without Jesse.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Killing Mike was in no way a fukk up. It was petty but it wasn't a fukk up, it didn't cause him any trouble whatsoever.

Being a genius and only making 40K a year doesn't make him a fukk up, that's just life.

I'll concede on the point about him running his mouth to Hank.

Still not going to go as far as to say Walt is a fukk up. If we're gonna stretch it to that point Gus, Mike, Saul, and Hank are fukk ups too. With Jesse though shyt was habitual to the point of being borderline comical.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, I think Walt is a fukk up as well.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did anybody else think Jack was going to kill Todd when they were outside after the Jesse tape about him killing the boy in the desert

I thought that too. It seemed like he was upset about Todd killing a kid.

Also I've come to the conclusion that Walt is gonna use the ricin on himself. He's gonna get revenge, turn himself in, and use take the ricin before he can even get to trial.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Completely agree with the bolded.

You reaching in saying Jesse barely knew more than Walt. Walt knew a bit more about business but he relied on Jesse for damn near everything else. For like the first two seasons there would be this constant thing of Jesse having to explain to Walt why certain things couldn't be done and who they needed to get in touch with. Throughout the show all Walt has been doing is going bigger, he's always had more knowledgeable people doing the actual leg work. Jesse, Saul, and Mike were Walt's brain trust. Walt often knew what he wanted but not how to actually get it.
when it came to getting real serious about the drug business Jesse was almost as bad as Walt. His greatest contribution in the early seasons was introducing Saul to Walt. Saul's knowledge of the law, crime and his connections made everything happen for them. Walt and Jesse made a ton of product but couldn't do anything with it, without Saul.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That 5 Mins Of TV In The Bar Reveled A Whole Lot Of shyt To Walt

1. His Grey Matter People shytting On His Name Publicly

2. Blue Meth Is Back On The Streets

3. Jesse Is Still Alive

4. The Nazis Not Only Killed Hank And Stole His Money But Didn't Even Honor The Agreement They Made With Him To Kill Jesse, The ONE Last Thing He Wanted From Them Even After They Took His Money

Walt Is Gonna Be On FIRE In This Last Episode

Great points. It all comes down to great writing. Where you can say so little but explain a lot.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Tbh some ppl forget that Jesse tried hard to no longer be about this life, he didn't wanna get involved and yet Walt kept dragging him in.

That's the greatness of the writing. Gilligan is such a genius with the pen that he's constructed an anti-hero protagonist so well written that people will root for him no matter what. I greatly respect and admire that man's talent, and of course a lot of credit goes to Bryan for portraying the character so well. Jesse's moments of emo bytchassness is also incredibly well acted, so it makes some fans feel zero sympathy for him.

Jesse has been mentally abused, manipulated, lied to, and betrayed by Walt SEVERAL TIMES from the VERY FIRST EPISODE OF SERIES to last night's ep. But because Walt is so bad ass, well acted and well written, people latch onto the good stuff Walt did for him that was sprinkled in between the evilness, as well as the times Jesse has done Walt wrong(Jane, threatening Walt/Hank after Hank assaulted him, only to give in at the end of the episode when Walt showed love/approval to Jesse).

It's crazy stuff. The happiest ending for me would be that somehow Walt and Jesse find redemption this Sunday.

PS: Jesse giving Walt's family the money after getting out of this fukkery alive just crossed my mind. He's been guilt tripping for a while now, so maybe he'll get the opportunity to give all that tainted money away to Holly and Flynn Da Next of Kin.

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know this last episode will be the greatest 47 mins of tv history...probably bigger than the moon landing and cowboys superbowl wins combined :troll: but this is about to be the epic of epicness in the universe of epic things created of pure epic by the creator himself..
cant wait :wow: but i dont want it to end, especially how it will most likely end :sadcam: