"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When he asked dude "if i die whill you give the money to my family" that was the beginning of the end. He knew no matter what happens everything he did will be for nothing. The grey matter thing made him realize he has to be Heisenberg, the man his family & friends didn't know. When he tried to be Walter White sh!t went downhill fast.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man that money is just as good as ricin to themselves... can no one use that money except an innocent bystander

He might find a way to look out for Brock at least.

Walt was looking broken down physically, might need some of his meth for energy for this killing spree. It'd be a good way to show he really doesn't give a fukk about anything now too.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Jesse was the equivalent of your weed dealer in high school :heh:

I got no problem with people hating on Jesse, especially after he snitched but this whole he understood the game bullshyt is laughable. He was your typical wigger who thought he was down but had no idea what the game was really about. The only time Jesse was bout that life was when someone bout that life (Mike) was actually showing him the ropes.
ya exactly. And people like that dont get high up in the drug trade, for good reason. The fact that hes totally out of his league in on Walt.

Just one of the many ways that Walt disrupts the natural order of things

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Todd is so good because he shows no negative emotions

he does evil things but if you cut every scene he did something evil in he looks like a good innocent character looking out for the best of others

I know he'll probably get killed off, but AMC could have something if they decide that he could escape, especially now that he knows how to make the meth better

It's funny, I was :dead: when Jesse called him a dead-eyed Opie and the look on his face didn't change a bit.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
picture from Felina be easy its from AMC
280px-BB-Episode-516-Main-590-34-609gwr-602eg2ep3roy2e5.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesse was the equivalent of your weed dealer in high school :heh:

I got no problem with people hating on Jesse, especially after he snitched but this whole he understood the game bullshyt is laughable. He was your typical wigger who thought he was down but had no idea what the game was really about. The only time Jesse was bout that life was when someone bout that life (Mike) was actually showing him the ropes.

I'm not even saying he "understood the game" but he clearly knew more about shyt than Walt. The only reason Walt approached him in the first place was because Jesse knew more about that shyt than him.

Also there was a time when Jesse COULD have walked away and simply chose to make and sell his own meth. Walt had effectively retired and Jesse was still out there cooking.

Walt has definitely manipulated Jesse at times but lets not act like Jesse is some saint that Walt has corrupted. You can say Jesse ain't a killer, but as I said earlier without Walt's intervention Jesse would have been dead on in jail a LONG time ago.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Todd has that serial killer deameanor, acting all nice and shyt, go into his house has frozen human heads in his freezer as he grabs a bottle of heineken to watch spongebob swuarepants :wow:

Todd is a textbook example of a sociopath. He has no remorse and lacks true empathy.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
ya exactly. And people like that dont get high up in the drug trade, for good reason. The fact that hes totally out of his league in on Walt.

Just one of the many ways that Walt disrupts the natural order of things

It's funny to me because everyone calls Jesse a fukk up, which he is, he is a fukk up and a junkie. But they forget it or just don't realize Walt is just as big a fukk up. They give him a pass for being a fukk up. Walt was the founder of a company that went on to be worth millions but got outed before they hit it big. Instead of staying in that field or building on his rep he became a high school chemistry teacher making 40k a year. Walt's a genius yet he maxed out at high school chemistry teacher making 40k a year, if that's not a fukk up I don't know what is. And when he finally got into the Meth game how many times he fukked. When Hank concluded Gale was Heisenberg he had to open his mouth. Leaving the Walt Whitman book out. All the chances Gus gave him. He made a junkie is partner. The fact that Walt's a genius really masks the fact he went tit for tat with Jesse in the fukk up department.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:patrice: So Gilligan plan on working on a new series anytime soon? we need to fill this BB void :noah:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny to me because everyone calls Jesse a fukk up, which he is, he is a fukk up and a junkie. But they forget it or just don't realize Walt is just as big a fukk up. They give him a pass for being a fukk up. Walt was the founder of a company that went on to be worth millions but got outed before they hit it big. Instead of staying in that field or building on his rep he became a high school chemistry teacher making 40k a year. Walt's a genius yet he maxed out at high school chemistry teacher making 40k a year, if that's not a fukk up I don't know what is. And when he finally got into the Meth game how many times he fukked. When Hank concluded Gale was Heisenberg he had to open his mouth. Leaving the Walt Whitman book out. All the chances Gus gave him. The fact that Walt's a genius really masks the fact he went tit for tat with Jesse in the fukk up department.

Walt's not a fukk up, he's emotional as all hell at times. He's lets his ego get the better of him.

That's why he opted out of Grey Matter.

That's why he made that stupid comment to Hank.

That's why he started working for Gus in the first place.

That's why he turned down his old friends offer.

That's why he was trying to build a full on meth empire.

That's why he killed Mike.

When Walt's ego is bruised in any way he acts off pure emotion. Jesse was just a fukking idiot.