"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breaking-bad-season-6-14.jpg

Community+-+Thurs+April+26.jpg

weebay-ohhh-gif.91

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
you know what, i hate to be right but damn, watch the whole scene again. Walt was caught but he was calm, he would make bail , they knew where the location but not exact spot where the money was, when Walt broke the GpS he was by the rocks looking at the money spot, those coordinates were just help him spot the money, the money is near there but Hank would never find it. Now also look at Uncle Jack and the look he gave his boy, the hit was on Walt, he say Jesse alone by himself but let no shots off in his direction, Walts car was clean as hell. Yes Hank and Gomez where in front for cover but Jacks man aimed at Walt, they were taking care of all loose ends. Todd must told uncle Jack was a sucker so lets use him because Walt is more trouble, i am sure Lydia knows Hank is DEA and she would be fine with it. Tell me why nobody let off shots at Jesse. Also Hank went full retard here also, he was being so arrogant and the war was not over, Jesse was scared of Walt in cuffs, this is the end of Hank for sure, he is if not just as arrogant or even more arrogant than Walt.

Last edited:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3l4d.png
I've been celebrating another A1 episode from my nikka Todd da gawd. We winning over here, brehs. #TeamJesse?#TeamWalt?Get ya weight up nikkas. It's #TeamTodd all day, everyday. Uncle Jack in the cut, that's a crazy sight:demonic:That Nazi nikka was breathing those meth fumes like an apple cinnamon Glade plug in. Who else you know could strong arm Heisenberg back into the drug game, besides DJ Paul? Every king needs a queen doe. My dude Todd been a mack. Put molly in her chamomile tea and she ain't even know it
rickross.png
Todd and Lydia funna be a power couple the likes of Jay and Bey, Brad and Angelina, Kanye and Kim, Captain and Tenille. She blinded my nikka with science, just like his ring tone:wow: He'd throw a TV at you crazy to protect her, one of those Vizio joints. Todd and Lydia finna unite the Neo Nazis and the Crips and take over the south west:blessed: Grow that East European market up and have those Slavics feening off the blue magic. One hand, they juggle em both. They got my dude Huell pulling a randy Wagstaff, doe?
qfp6.png
Say it aint so. He told them all about the barrels, but left out how he got a great deal on them. The dude at Home Depot said those shyts were selling at $70 each. Lavell looked at him like
30413-b60ca72328636352c321973f7e05d567.jpg
and said "I'll give you $400 for seven". Huell a haggling ass nikka. @hexagram23 your boy Kuby was just gonna pay the $490:ufdup: How did that fukk boy Hank pull off that stunt with Timmy Dipshyt? You telling me Whole Foods is just selling animal guts? If it was Huel he woulda got a dope deal on those innards from Costco. Most underrated character on this show (now that nikkas have realized Todd's the truth) is my boy Brock. That's a young hitta from the Todd school of goonery in training:obama: Straight told his moms he better find those yogurt squeezers and string cheese in his lunch box or it was gonna be consequences and repercussions. How you gonna be a recess baller with limited snack choices?:dwillhuh: The young gawd didn't even glance up from his cereal when Walt walked in. Don't get it twisted, Brock nows it was Walt that put the hit out on him. He saw the poisoner throw up the Roc sign when he took the first sip from his Caprisun. All in due time:myman: All this fukkery got my man Saul scressed. Walking around with the vest like 50 in Get Rich or Die Tryin' in case any Adebisi nikkas get froggy. You got all these real cats dealing with bullshyt and then you have this fakkit Jesse. You gon spit in Walt's face like Carlito Caribbean Cool? That's not cool:pacspit: That's another difference that's between Todd and him. Only thing Todd let's spit is his gun. He and the rat patrol rolled up with guns from Red Dead Redemption. The one dude brought it back to Modern Warfare 2 with the automatic shotgun. They're gonna call that mission "No fakkit" when the slaughter ends next week
3pz7.png

:damn: :dead: :dead: :dead:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To the people that were bytching earlier about "what? you can't record Walt's phone call! they need a warrant!"....which wasn't even the point of the scene, but I'm going to clear this up anyway.

New Mexico is a "one party consent" state. Meaning they only need to have one person (in this case, Jesse) give the OK to record.

http://www.palmvid.com/content/support/legal-information-regarding-audio-and-video-recording.html

So yeah, the phone call could be used against Walt in court. No, that still wasn't the point of the plan.

Fred.

Yeah, I was:stopitslime: at Walt confessing to everything on the phone, but at the end of the day it probably didn't matter. They weren't going to convict him of anything off that anyway. It's funny cuz Hank was all:blessed:, but he still didn't have any way to convict Walt of dealing meth. At best Walt would be having a convo with the IRS after they dug up his money. :usure:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I was:stopitslime: at Walt confessing to everything on the phone, but at the end of the day it probably didn't matter. They weren't going to convict him of anything off that anyway. It's funny cuz Hank was all:blessed:, but he still didn't have any way to convict Walt of dealing meth. At best Walt would be having a convo with the IRS after they dug up his money. :usure:

Even without the phone call they have enough circumstantial evidence to lock Walt up, most likely until he dies. Huell already confirmed Walt moved $80 mill from a storage locker to the desert. There is no rational way a former school teacher/car wash owner can explain having $80 mill....and as Skyler already stated in season 4, if the IRS started looking too closely at the car wash records, they'd immediately know it wasn't a legit business. Which would unravel everything else....his gambling cover story for example. Which is obviously where Jesse's testimony would kill Walt, because he could give a detailed description of exactly how Walt obtained that money over the last 2ish years. It would be a domino effect.

Worst of all, it doesn't even matter if Walt doesn't go to jail. He spent the last 2 years being a drug dealer and would die with nothing to show for it.

Fred.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You pretty much dismissed Mad Men and Sopranos.

Why even include The Wire?

Just say its BB and no other show comes close. (I rather you say that before BB is strong armed into the holy trinity.)
:dahell: how did I dismiss them?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Dem Aryans are gonna figure out then dig up and :eat: Walts money, which is his empire. Walts gonna be like :whoa:, but them Aryans will be like :umad: Jesse's probably gonna be the one who tells them . Hank and Gomie will be :rip::smh: by the end of the ep and will probably go out execution style. Jesse's gonna try and run, you can see him out of the car during the shootout but he will be caught. Walts gonna be :sadcam:
rtruth3.png
over Hank dying and will blame it on Jesse and sell him off to them as he can cook blue meth, that will be Walters alternative, instead of giving him a quick death and his own way of gettin out. Jesse will say no but the Aryans now know about both Brock and Andrea thanks to Walter, so he'll he do it. Walter will try and run and will tell Skylar to pack, however Marie will get worried about Hank going missing and will tell her, both will suspect that Walter offed him due to Hank's phonecall to Marie and Walter suddenly rushing away from the car wash. They'll probably go to the police.

Walter goes on the run which is done via Saul's and it will be left up to the viewer to decide why he decides to back, A) For the money/what he's due, it's his product after all and he needs it for his family, B) Revenge for Hank's death, never would have happened if Todd's crew backed off like they were told, Hank was family. C) To save Jesse because he actually cares about him and due to guilt, D) To satisfy his ego before he dies, it would be the second time in his life that someone's copped his work. It will culminate with a final showdown between him and Jesse.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Dem Aryans are gonna figure out then dig up and :eat: Walts money, which is his empire. Walts gonna be like :whoa:, but them Aryans will be like :umad: Jesse's probably gonna be the one who tells them . Hank and Gomie will be :rip::smh: by the end of the ep and will probably go out execution style. Jesse's gonna try and run, you can see him out of the car during the shootout but he will be caught. Walts gonna be :sadcam:
rtruth3.png
over Hank dying and will blame it on Jesse and sell him off to them as he can cook blue meth, that will be Walters alternative, instead of giving him a quick death and his own way of gettin out. Jesse will say no but the Aryans now know about both Brock and Andrea thanks to Walter, so he'll he do it. Walter will try and run and will tell Skylar to pack, however Marie will get worried about Hank going missing and will tell her, both will suspect that Walter offed him due to Hank's phonecall to Marie and Walter suddenly rushing away from the car wash. They'll probably go to the police.

Walter goes on the run which is done via Saul's and it will be left up to the viewer to decide why he decides to back, A) For the money/what he's due, it's his product after all and he needs it for his family, B) Revenge for Hank's death, never would have happened if Todd's crew backed off like they were told, Hank was family. C) To save Jesse because he actually cares about him and due to guilt, D) To satisfy his ego before he dies, it would be the second time in his life that someone's copped his work. It will culminate with a final showdown between him and Jesse.
Nope, Jesse not helping nazi guys willingly, Lydia is the true villain this year, she calls the shots. That money will not be found, Walt not giving it up and Jesse has no idea where it really is.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
I can't see the Nazi's really being worried about the money that Walt has when they could make alot more it they make him or Jesse cook so that Todd can learn the formula which would help them make waaaaaay more than 80 million.....