"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cats really on here hating on jesse da gawd like he went looking for walt to cook meth...jesse was doing just fine hopping outta windows avoiding the dea, hank and gomez long before walt even stepped foot in the game.

yall see jesse website back when. he just wanted some meth and to chill with some blk broads. walt seen jesse was a scumbag but he convinced jesse to help him and jesse told him where to get clients and shyt....jesse been there for walt but walt wanna keep maniping him, playing him out for a fool, when jesse really been loyal and became smarter as time went on...he thought of the big magnet shyt when they had gus comp...let not act like jesse a punk...but yall want reality, well what happens in real life when nikkas get they feelings hurt, they want revenge and to pull the guns out. jesse no different.

after that one meeting after the deal to sell the meth jesse is tryna chill and just spend his cash but heisenbeg on some i need revenge for my company being took and im in the empire bizzz....walt became the villian soon as he turned down the money for his old broad and her new husband...any normal person would took that cheese and be chillin...doing chemo watching a big screen.

and i think jesse finna drive walt car and pick up hank and gomez and just smash off into the desert and thats why walt gonna on the run, because hank and gomez finna tell the dea what went down in the desert, show all its circumstantial evidence and thats when the hunt begins....yall welcome:obama::salute:

Nobody is saying Walt isn't a villain, what people are saying is that Jesse is a piece of shyt that has proven himself to be disloyal and has been the one to cause the most trouble. Nearly every time they've almost gotten caught or killed has been because of some shyt Jesse did. Jesse has shown in the past that he'd be willing to turn on Walt so him snitching isn't even a big surprise to me.

If not for Jesse:

Brock doesn't get poisoned.

Gale doesn't need to be killed (hell Gale wouldn't have been fired in the first place).

Walt doesn't have to kill any of Gus' men.

Walt doesn't have to Blow up Hector.

Walt wouldn't even be looking to kill Jesse now if not for Jesse turning full blown snitch.

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Here is another statement for people who are bent out of shape on Walt's action, you do know why he chose this site to cook right? Why he buried his money there? "To'hajiilee" is an Indian reservation, this means the local and state including Federal laws don't apply there, its Indian land, meaning he planned that site from the start, so they couldn't be touched . Walt had planned this out, Hank still had nothing as Gomez said if he decided to lawyer up. The phone call is all he has, no money yet nothing physical and Jesse would have to do time unless Hank the sweetest deal of all time on the table for video confessed murder and admitted drug dealing on a federal level.

agreed altho the lawyer up part was bout Huell i think

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesse really is coward like :lupe:. He was looking like he was to piss his pants while Walt is walking up with two guns on him like :birdman:. Then when he's handcuffed he walks up and :pacspit: in his face yelling "Let's go Bith" (something like that) Yes, Walt called him a coward and I agree. I still don't get the Jesse love. He was an active partner inn all of this and I feel "For the love of Brock" stuff to be nonsense.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another problem for me.......Why didn't Hank and Gomie show the Naiz's their badges?. Who knows if it would have made a difference, but Jack did say they wouldn't shoot if he saw their badges

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:damn: when is that @obarth going to drop?
3l4d.png
I've been celebrating another A1 episode from my nikka Todd da gawd. We winning over here, brehs. #TeamJesse?#TeamWalt?Get ya weight up nikkas. It's #TeamTodd all day, everyday. Uncle Jack in the cut, that's a crazy sight:demonic:That Nazi nikka was breathing those meth fumes like an apple cinnamon Glade plug in. Who else you know could strong arm Heisenberg back into the drug game, besides DJ Paul? Every king needs a queen doe. My dude Todd been a mack. Put molly in her chamomile tea and she ain't even know it
rickross.png
Todd and Lydia funna be a power couple the likes of Jay and Bey, Brad and Angelina, Kanye and Kim, Captain and Tenille. She blinded my nikka with science, just like his ring tone:wow: He'd throw a TV at you crazy to protect her, one of those Vizio joints. Todd and Lydia finna unite the Neo Nazis and the Crips and take over the south west:blessed: Grow that East European market up and have those Slavics feening off the blue magic. One hand, they juggle em both. They got my dude Huell pulling a randy Wagstaff, doe?
qfp6.png
Say it aint so. He told them all about the barrels, but left out how he got a great deal on them. The dude at Home Depot said those shyts were selling at $70 each. Lavell looked at him like
30413-b60ca72328636352c321973f7e05d567.jpg
and said "I'll give you $400 for seven". Huell a haggling ass nikka. @hexagram23 your boy Kuby was just gonna pay the $490:ufdup: How did that fukk boy Hank pull off that stunt with Timmy Dipshyt? You telling me Whole Foods is just selling animal guts? If it was Huel he woulda got a dope deal on those innards from Costco. Most underrated character on this show (now that nikkas have realized Todd's the truth) is my boy Brock. That's a young hitta from the Todd school of goonery in training:obama: Straight told his moms he better find those yogurt squeezers and string cheese in his lunch box or it was gonna be consequences and repercussions. How you gonna be a recess baller with limited snack choices?:dwillhuh: The young gawd didn't even glance up from his cereal when Walt walked in. Don't get it twisted, Brock nows it was Walt that put the hit out on him. He saw the poisoner throw up the Roc sign when he took the first sip from his Caprisun. All in due time:myman: All this fukkery got my man Saul scressed. Walking around with the vest like 50 in Get Rich or Die Tryin' in case any Adebisi nikkas get froggy. You got all these real cats dealing with bullshyt and then you have this fakkit Jesse. You gon spit in Walt's face like Carlito Caribbean Cool? That's not cool:pacspit: That's another difference that's between Todd and him. Only thing Todd let's spit is his gun. He and the rat patrol rolled up with guns from Red Dead Redemption. The one dude brought it back to Modern Warfare 2 with the automatic shotgun. They're gonna call that mission "No fakkit" when the slaughter ends next week
3pz7.png

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another problem for me.......Why didn't Hank and Gomie show the Naiz's their badges?. Who knows if it would have made a difference, but Jack did say they wouldn't shoot if he saw their badges

Are you serious? :what:

In reaching for their badges they would have left themselves exposed even more so than they already were.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You're the only one in here talking about "I've shot at people in real life". Ok great. That don't make it true in every situation obviously, otherwise these other situations wouldn't exist.

And some of you live in The Twilight Zone. Writers/directors/actors from virtually every show on TV are :whoo: at last night's ep. I log here, and people are arguing over bullet trajectory. And the writing and directing are lazy. Oh ok.

Fred.

All them nikkas probably slept on the wire too... their opinions don't mean shyt to me...
Breaking Bad is a GREAT show... but i completely agree with the dude who said it was low brow... It's not as sophisticated as a show like Mad Men, which is reflected by its pretty universal appeal at this point... while the line isn't drawn here, alot of people who say Mad Men is boring LOVE this show... Personally, despite that I still think Breaking Bad is a better show for it's excitement factor. My top 3 are The Wire, BB and Mad Men. (I don't understand people who throw Sopranos in these lists... its like people who put Dr. J in top 5 NBA lists)

Last edited:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
All them nikkas probably slept on the wire too... their opinions don't mean shyt to me...
Breaking Bad is a GREAT show... but i completely agree with the dude who said it was low brow... It's not as sophisticated as a show like Mad Men, which is reflected by its pretty universal appeal at this point... while the line isn't drawn here, alot of people who say Mad Men is boring LOVE this show... Personally, despite that I still think Breaking Bad is a better show for it's excitement factor. My top 3 are The Wire, BB and Mad Men. (I don't understand people who throw Sopranos in these lists... its like people who put Dr. J in top 5 NBA lists)

I wouldn't call it low brow, sure it's not as sophisticated as Mad Men but when I think low brow I think Big Bang Theory, CSI, reality TV.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
y'all acting like this isn't a tv show about a chem teacher turned drug lord. quick looking for common sense

It's not even that deep. That movie Pain and Gain is the most absurd shyt I've ever seen, and the craziest parts of that shyt are based on real shyt that happened. Crazy fukking shyt happenes in this world ALL THE TIME.

people bytching about "lack of realism" are just reaching for some shyt to complain about. Not even the Wire is completely realistic.