"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
3l4d.png
I've been celebrating another A1 episode from my nikka Todd da gawd. We winning over here, brehs. #TeamJesse?#TeamWalt?Get ya weight up nikkas. It's #TeamTodd all day, everyday. Uncle Jack in the cut, that's a crazy sight:demonic:That Nazi nikka was breathing those meth fumes like an apple cinnamon Glade plug in. Who else you know could strong arm Heisenberg back into the drug game, besides DJ Paul? Every king needs a queen doe. My dude Todd been a mack. Put molly in her chamomile tea and she ain't even know it
rickross.png
Todd and Lydia funna be a power couple the likes of Jay and Bey, Brad and Angelina, Kanye and Kim, Captain and Tenille. She blinded my nikka with science, just like his ring tone:wow: He'd throw a TV at you crazy to protect her, one of those Vizio joints. Todd and Lydia finna unite the Neo Nazis and the Crips and take over the south west:blessed: Grow that East European market up and have those Slavics feening off the blue magic. One hand, they juggle em both. They got my dude Huell pulling a randy Wagstaff, doe?
qfp6.png
Say it aint so. He told them all about the barrels, but left out how he got a great deal on them. The dude at Home Depot said those shyts were selling at $70 each. Lavell looked at him like
30413-b60ca72328636352c321973f7e05d567.jpg
and said "I'll give you $400 for seven". Huell a haggling ass nikka. @hexagram23 your boy Kuby was just gonna pay the $490:ufdup: How did that fukk boy Hank pull off that stunt with Timmy Dipshyt? You telling me Whole Foods is just selling animal guts? If it was Huel he woulda got a dope deal on those innards from Costco. Most underrated character on this show (now that nikkas have realized Todd's the truth) is my boy Brock. That's a young hitta from the Todd school of goonery in training:obama: Straight told his moms he better find those yogurt squeezers and string cheese in his lunch box or it was gonna be consequences and repercussions. How you gonna be a recess baller with limited snack choices?:dwillhuh: The young gawd didn't even glance up from his cereal when Walt walked in. Don't get it twisted, Brock nows it was Walt that put the hit out on him. He saw the poisoner throw up the Roc sign when he took the first sip from his Caprisun. All in due time:myman: All this fukkery got my man Saul scressed. Walking around with the vest like 50 in Get Rich or Die Tryin' in case any Adebisi nikkas get froggy. You got all these real cats dealing with bullshyt and then you have this fakkit Jesse. You gon spit in Walt's face like Carlito Caribbean Cool? That's not cool:pacspit: That's another difference that's between Todd and him. Only thing Todd let's spit is his gun. He and the rat patrol rolled up with guns from Red Dead Redemption. The one dude brought it back to Modern Warfare 2 with the automatic shotgun. They're gonna call that mission "No fakkit" when the slaughter ends next week
3pz7.png

:wow:this was like a verse with a punchline hitting at the end of every bar. strong arm/DJ Paul..:dead:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Watching the shoot out again, i think this is what happens, Gomie gets lit up and dies and Hank starts letting off shots and if you remember he is a pretty good shot under pressure kills 1 of Jacks crew and wounds another before his ammo runs out, Todd wounds him and they get to Jesse, they are about to do him but Walt says let Hank go and he will cook for them if he spares him and Jesse, they say no deal and cap Hank, he knows too much and then say we only need you to cook, Jesse surprised that Walt stood up for him offers to take his place instead, they say deal and inform Lydia what happened she says, Walt knows too much and his wife does also, no loose ends, she orders the hit and Walt gets there too late save her from getting massacred, Walt Jr finds out the whole truth and hates Walt now and takes Holly to live with Marie , Walt goes on the run since they are looking for him and vanishes, he comes back when he learns that put a hit on Marie and Walt Jr thinking he may comeback and talk setting up the last of the season.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Watching the shoot out again, i think this is what happens, Gomie gets lit up and dies and Hank starts letting off shots and if you remember he is a pretty good shot under pressure kills 1 of Jacks crew and wounds another before his ammo runs out, Todd wounds him and they get to Jesse, they are about to do him but Walt says let Hank go and he will cook for them if he spares him and Jesse, they say no deal and cap Hank, he knows too much and then say we only need you to cook, Jesse surprised that Walt stood up for him offers to take his place instead, they say deal and inform Lydia what happened she says, Walt knows too much and his wife does also, no loose ends, she orders the hit and Walt gets there too late save her from getting massacred, Walt Jr finds out the whole truth and hates Walt now and takes Holly to live with Marie , Walt goes on the run since they are looking for him and vanishes, he comes back when he learns that put a hit on Marie and Walt Jr thinking he may comeback and talk setting up the last of the season.
lmaoooooo goddamn bruh...this is alotta info you came up with, but it could make perfect sense.

so Walt is the big Rambo hero in the end huh? I mean, he did come back with a military style gun & the ricin. can't wait

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
3l4d.png
I've been celebrating another A1 episode from my nikka Todd da gawd. We winning over here, brehs. #TeamJesse?#TeamWalt?Get ya weight up nikkas. It's #TeamTodd all day, everyday. Uncle Jack in the cut, that's a crazy sight:demonic:That Nazi nikka was breathing those meth fumes like an apple cinnamon Glade plug in. Who else you know could strong arm Heisenberg back into the drug game, besides DJ Paul? Every king needs a queen doe. My dude Todd been a mack. Put molly in her chamomile tea and she ain't even know it
rickross.png
Todd and Lydia funna be a power couple the likes of Jay and Bey, Brad and Angelina, Kanye and Kim, Captain and Tenille. She blinded my nikka with science, just like his ring tone:wow: He'd throw a TV at you crazy to protect her, one of those Vizio joints. Todd and Lydia finna unite the Neo Nazis and the Crips and take over the south west:blessed: Grow that East European market up and have those Slavics feening off the blue magic. One hand, they juggle em both. They got my dude Huell pulling a randy Wagstaff, doe?
qfp6.png
Say it aint so. He told them all about the barrels, but left out how he got a great deal on them. The dude at Home Depot said those shyts were selling at $70 each. Lavell looked at him like
30413-b60ca72328636352c321973f7e05d567.jpg
and said "I'll give you $400 for seven". Huell a haggling ass nikka. @hexagram23 your boy Kuby was just gonna pay the $490:ufdup: How did that fukk boy Hank pull off that stunt with Timmy Dipshyt? You telling me Whole Foods is just selling animal guts? If it was Huel he woulda got a dope deal on those innards from Costco. Most underrated character on this show (now that nikkas have realized Todd's the truth) is my boy Brock. That's a young hitta from the Todd school of goonery in training:obama: Straight told his moms he better find those yogurt squeezers and string cheese in his lunch box or it was gonna be consequences and repercussions. How you gonna be a recess baller with limited snack choices?:dwillhuh: The young gawd didn't even glance up from his cereal when Walt walked in. Don't get it twisted, Brock nows it was Walt that put the hit out on him. He saw the poisoner throw up the Roc sign when he took the first sip from his Caprisun. All in due time:myman: All this fukkery got my man Saul scressed. Walking around with the vest like 50 in Get Rich or Die Tryin' in case any Adebisi nikkas get froggy. You got all these real cats dealing with bullshyt and then you have this fakkit Jesse. You gon spit in Walt's face like Carlito Caribbean Cool? That's not cool:pacspit: That's another difference that's between Todd and him. Only thing Todd let's spit is his gun. He and the rat patrol rolled up with guns from Red Dead Redemption. The one dude brought it back to Modern Warfare 2 with the automatic shotgun. They're gonna call that mission "No fakkit" when the slaughter ends next week
3pz7.png

rk1vn4.gif

Now I know how people felt when they watched Michelangelo paint the Sistine Chapel. :wow:

Fred.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
You know what has been bothering me brehs? Why that kids name is Brock? What kind name is that?:dahell:
I actually don't give a fukk about that kid because of that name.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not feeling this sympathetic Walt :belt:
Hank and co want this nikka dead and he out here being merciful. He should've had them nazis come through and blast them to Belize then hit up Hanks crib, run a train on Marie's bootyhole then throw her over a bridge

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
:
Not feeling this sympathetic Walt :belt:
Hank and co want this nikka dead and he out here being merciful. He should've had them nazis come through and blast them to Belize then hit up Hanks crib, run a train on Marie's bootyhole then throw her over a bridge

Don't know where the writers are headed with this...

Episode 1 this year he bows up to Hank on some "Then its best you tread lightly"...

:smugdraper:

Has the whole innanets going nuts on some "Heisenberg Season has returned"

:blessed:

Then when push comes to shove and he's in the position to turn his lights out, he throws up the white flag and crawls on his knees towards him..

:to:

He's back to selling wolf tickets like season 1 Walt...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
To the people that were bytching earlier about "what? you can't record Walt's phone call! they need a warrant!"....which wasn't even the point of the scene, but I'm going to clear this up anyway.

New Mexico is a "one party consent" state. Meaning they only need to have one person (in this case, Jesse) give the OK to record.

http://www.palmvid.com/content/support/legal-information-regarding-audio-and-video-recording.html

So yeah, the phone call could be used against Walt in court. No, that still wasn't the point of the plan.

Fred.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
All them nikkas probably slept on the wire too... their opinions don't mean shyt to me...
Breaking Bad is a GREAT show... but i completely agree with the dude who said it was low brow... It's not as sophisticated as a show like Mad Men, which is reflected by its pretty universal appeal at this point... while the line isn't drawn here, alot of people who say Mad Men is boring LOVE this show... Personally, despite that I still think Breaking Bad is a better show for it's excitement factor. My top 3 are The Wire, BB and Mad Men. (I don't understand people who throw Sopranos in these lists... its like people who put Dr. J in top 5 NBA lists)

You pretty much dismissed Mad Men and Sopranos.

Why even include The Wire?

Just say its BB and no other show comes close. (I rather you say that before BB is strong armed into the holy trinity.)