"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Yeah nikka he has a crush on her. He wanted to put his lips on hers that is why he drank from the same part of the cup she did. He is in all practical purposes a people pleaser. He wanted to please Mr.White and now he wants to please Lydia.
:dahell: youre really giving Todd the benefit of the doubt with that analysis

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I'm still :laff: at random nikkas in here saying this is low brow(meaning lowest common-denominator) now.

I mean it's no Fellini but we seriously calling one of the most acclaimed tv series of all time low brow brehs :dahell:

It's just people's passive-aggressive way of saying Sopranos/Wire/Mad Men etc etc is better than Breaking Bad, don't even pay attention to it.

If you notice they all structure their arguments the same way white folks pull the whole ":whoa: I'm not a racist but....(begins extremely racist tirade)" thing around black people

It's always ":whoa: I LOVE Breaking Bad, but.....(insert paragraphs of ridiculously harsh, vicious criticism over minor details/plot devices here)" :pachaha:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm still :laff: at random nikkas in here saying this is low brow(meaning lowest common-denominator) now.

I mean it's no Fellini but we seriously calling one of the most acclaimed tv series of all time low brow brehs :dahell:

Yeah I don't get that either. I mean....you got rival show runners like DB Weiss from "Game of Thrones" calling "BB" the GOAT....you got legendary movie directors like Steven Soderbergh and Guillermo del Toro praising it....this show was a hit among it's peers, the TV/movie writers, directors, showrunners, that this board worships, long before it even caught on in the mainstream.

Fred.

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I mean breh we've had stans of the gotdamn SOPRANOS in here saying Breaking Bad's legacy is taking a huge hit by having setup/filler episodes in the final season :laff:

I dont have problems pointing out flaws or shyt they didnt like in the season because I've had a few issues with S5 myself, but when the ulterior motive behind the criticism is as blatant as it usually is from some nikkas in here it aint even worth addressing.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Yeah I don't get that either. I mean....you got rival show runners like DB Weiss from "Game of Thrones" calling "BB" the GOAT....you got legendary movie directors like Steven Soderbergh and Guillermo del Toro praising it....this show was a hit among it's peers, the TV/movie writers, directors, showrunners, that this board worships, long before it even caught on in the mainstream.

Fred.
if someone calls it lowbrow thats on them.. Theyre just watching it like a gangsta flick & ignoring all the subtle details

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I remember someone on here asking how Bill Burr got on the show..... they just talked with the casting director on the latest podcast about how that happened...........

apparently he was a fan and asked someone to be on the show... nobody on the show knew who he was except either the editor or the casting director (couldn't tell voices)

so anyways they took it to vince, they all watched his standup and thought he was funny as hell... and still, it was about 2-3 more YEARS before they called him in to play his role

Hule also is a stand up comic.. so is Saul

• Dap
Reactions: hex

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:dahell: youre really giving Todd the benefit of the doubt with that analysis

:comeon::usure::why::mjpls: I am pretty sure my analysis is dead on. Do you watch the show? Have you seen previous episodes? Todd always wanted to please Walt, and do a good job, he even shot that kid to please Walt, not because he was evil. He made the tea exactly like Lydia wanted it, but was offering to add another tea bag or some shyt and make it better. He could have picked any part of the cup to drink from, but drank her leftovers from the same spot she drank from. Lydia is Queen Bee now, she has control of the pawns (nazis), Walt thinks he has control by setting his demands (one cook, after the job of killing Jesse is done) but he lost all that power in this episode.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
:comeon::usure::why::mjpls: I am pretty sure my analysis is dead on. Do you watch the show? Have you seen previous episodes? Todd always wanted to please Walt, and do a good job, he even shot that kid to please Walt, not because he was evil. He made the tea exactly like Lydia wanted it, but was offering to add another tea bag or some shyt and make it better. He could have picked any part of the cup to drink from, but drank her leftovers from the same spot she drank from. Lydia is Queen Bee now, she has control of the pawns (nazis), Walt thinks he has control by setting his demands (one cook, after the job of killing Jesse is done) but he lost all that power in this episode.
ya man but its more like creepy sexual interest then a crush

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
ok i think we got this pretty much summed up... with vince saying the last 2 eps happen in the future after 52.....

i'm going with hank and gomez get murked... jesse gets away... walt gets away or refuses to cook because they killed hank... so he runs

nazi's come for him and his fam, they use the getaway man, and disappear

but at the end of the day, nazi's grab jessie and now use him to cook.. so walt, who still loves jesse, comes back to :cape:

and that's my final answer!!!

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Okay brehs, I just finished this episode and for once I might agree with @hexagram23 this show is at least TIED with The Wire as the goat.

Even tho I knew what was gonna happen them last 15 minutes had me on the edge of my seat like :lupe:

I don't even know if I can take the next episode brehs. :to:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
ok i think we got this pretty much summed up... with vince saying the last 2 eps happen in the future after 52.....

i'm going with hank and gomez get murked... jesse gets away... walt gets away or refuses to cook because they killed hank... so he runs

nazi's come for him and his fam, they use the getaway man, and disappear

but at the end of the day, nazi's grab jessie and now use him to cook.. so walt, who still loves jesse, comes back to :cape:

and that's my final answer!!!

The Deal Was They HAD TO Kill Jesse In Order For Walt To Cook, If Jesse Isnt Killed They Cant Bother Walt To Cook

Unless Todd Is Killed Then I Can See Them Get Desperate

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Unless Todd Is Killed Then I Can See Them Get Desperate

@obarth reading this like:

lutherdeskflip_zps8f839882.gif

Fred.