"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Sorry bro but it all adds up.. the long hours.. the fact that he hasnt expressed any interest in poontang

Hes one of those shady older gay guys - keeps it super discreet, , hits up sketchy bathhouses, tries to overcompensate etc

The evidence is all right there

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry bro but it all adds up.. the long hours.. the fact that he hasnt expressed any interest in poontang

Hes one of those shady older gay guys - keeps it super discreet, , hits up sketchy bathhouses, tries to overcompensate etc

At people bigging up the Walt takes traits from people he's killed theory but denying that he took homosexuality from Gus as well.

Like a few episodes ago, Walt didn't get on his knees in the bathroom just like Gus. :youngsabo:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

You know what?, there are times when I think this and hope they don't pull that hollywood fukkery and gayify it. I always thought it was a father/son type relationship.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Walt was pretty much TAKING the p*ssy from a zombified Skylar all last season. Try again bruh:stopitslime:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
You know what?, there are times when I think this and hope they don't pull that hollywood fukkery and gayify it. I always thought it was a father/son type relationship.
no hes totally gay.. the actor who plays him is one of those hollywood jew types

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
At people bigging up the Walt takes traits from people he's killed theory but denying that he took homosexuality from Gus as well.

Like a few episodes ago, Walt didn't get on his knees in the bathroom just like Gus. :youngsabo:

Gus wasn't Gay and was never written as such. Both the actor who portrayed him and Vince Gilligan have confirmed this

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Regarding the gunfight, I guess no one in here saw a John Woo film where it takes like 800 clips to even hit someone :ld:

Its obvious bodies will be caught from this shoot-out, this Season is just ODing on cliffhangers and they dont wanna give us all that in one episode. They built the tension and left us hanging to argue about it, mission accomplished :obama:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
no hes totally gay.. the actor who plays him is one of those hollywood jew types

Who Cranston? Wrong nikka. He is not jewish, and he is married a long time with kids. I might agree with you on some other suspect actors with kids but not him.

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
cats really on here hating on jesse da gawd like he went looking for walt to cook meth...jesse was doing just fine hopping outta windows avoiding the dea, hank and gomez long before walt even stepped foot in the game.

yall see jesse website back when. he just wanted some meth and to chill with some blk broads. walt seen jesse was a scumbag but he convinced jesse to help him and jesse told him where to get clients and shyt....jesse been there for walt but walt wanna keep maniping him, playing him out for a fool, when jesse really been loyal and became smarter as time went on...he thought of the big magnet shyt when they had gus comp...let not act like jesse a punk...but yall want reality, well what happens in real life when nikkas get they feelings hurt, they want revenge and to pull the guns out. jesse no different.

after that one meeting after the deal to sell the meth jesse is tryna chill and just spend his cash but heisenbeg on some i need revenge for my company being took and im in the empire bizzz....walt became the villian soon as he turned down the money for his old broad and her new husband...any normal person would took that cheese and be chillin...doing chemo watching a big screen.

and i think jesse finna drive walt car and pick up hank and gomez and just smash off into the desert and thats why walt gonna on the run, because hank and gomez finna tell the dea what went down in the desert, show all its circumstantial evidence and thats when the hunt begins....yall welcome:obama::salute:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cats really on here hating on jesse da gawd like he went looking for walt to cook meth...jesse was doing just fine hopping outta windows avoiding the dea, hank and gomez long before walt even stepped foot in the game.

yall see jesse website back when. he just wanted some meth and to chill with some blk broads. walt seen jesse was a scumbag but he convinced jesse to help him and jesse told him where to get clients and shyt....jesse been there for walt but walt wanna keep maniping him, playing him out for a fool, when jesse really been loyal and became smarter as time went on...he thought of the big magnet shyt when they had gus comp...let not act like jesse a punk...but yall want reality, well what happens in real life when nikkas get they feelings hurt, they want revenge and to pull the guns out. jesse no different.

after that one meeting after the deal to sell the meth jesse is tryna chill and just spend his cash but heisenbeg on some i need revenge for my company being took and im in the empire bizzz....walt became the villian soon as he turned down the money for his old broad and her new husband...any normal person would took that cheese and be chillin...doing chemo watching a big screen.

and i think jesse finna drive walt car and pick up hank and gomez and just smash off into the desert and thats why walt gonna on the run, because hank and gomez finna tell the dea what went down in the desert, show all its circumstantial evidence and thats when the hunt begins....yall welcome:obama::salute:

:dead: