"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For sure. Fully automatic gunfire is definitely inaccurate, which is one of the reasons why the US military switched from fully auto rifles to semi auto during Vietnam.

No disrespect taken friend. Sorry if I came across like a douche. I'm just pointing out that sometimes the point of large volleys is for suppression in order to allow movement. When you are on the assault, suppression is key in order to allow a unit to close in.

In that situation I wouldn't say it was impossible for no one to have died, but highly improbable considering distance, angle and lack of cover. But it's a TV show.

I loved last night's episode. Breaking Bad is one of my favorite shows, top 3 for sure. I love it, but it's not exempt from criticism. Same with The Wire.

Fair enough breh. And for the record :manny: if people didn't like the ep, or shoot out, or acting, or directing so be it. I'm just :what: at people (not necessarily you, in general) acting surprised we're defending the ep. The ep was about as well received as it possibly could be, all across the internet. I'm not saying that invalidates other people disliking it, but why wouldn't we defend it?

Fred.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Also, I'd put that shootout scene near the bottom of my gripe list with BB.
Fair enough breh. And for the record :manny: if people didn't like the ep, or shoot out, or acting, or directing so be it. I'm just :what: at people (not necessarily you, in general) acting surprised we're defending the ep. The ep was about as well received as it possibly could be, all across the internet. I'm not saying that invalidates other people disliking it, but why wouldn't we defend it?

Fred.

You can defend the episode and still point out some issues. Like I said, I loved the episode. If someone said it was garbage simply because of the flaws I would defend it, but I wouldn't defend the flaws.

I like watching movies/shows in two ways: allowing myself to take it in as entertainment but also as an art. Sometimes the entertainment value is sky high, which is usually the case with BB. But sometimes from an artistic perspective ( i.e. writing, acting, plot development, cinematography, etc..) I notice things too. BB is usually amazing with it, but sometimes some of the writing and plot development stick out like a sore thumb. I get a lot of that "well that was convenient" feeling.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Da Illest Point of View analysis eva....

:blessed:

You live up to your screen name.

:to:

Drop more so we can digest

:banderas:
Ya breh I try to spit that knowledge when it comes it to breaking bad.. shyt is serious

forreal though Ive just been having a really boring day.. Ive been coming up with breaking bad theories & making beats since like 10

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think Walt is gay

:ohhh:

So that's why Carol dropped the bag....and FRUIT rolled out.

hellocarol1_zps2ec3ea27.gif

:ohlawd: at Vince Gilligan.

Fred.