"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
This is straight from AMC wtf are you talking about??? It's on the Facebook page , its all over the place, last night on the show they posted on AMC? What 4 spoilers did I post ? Today? Proof or shut the fukk up.

Since season 5-B began you have been posting spoilers all throughout the thread. Several people have called you on it. What I quoted from today might not be a major one, but it doesn't matter where you found it on the internet. You posted some images from an episode that hasn't aired yet, along with predictions (that are likely correct) about those pictures.

Empire Magazine had a HUGE spoiler about last week's episode online, and it was all over the place too. That doesn't mean it wasn't a spoiler. It's okay, I'm not furious or anything. I kind of assumed that was the direction everything would go, but I just posted that because you've posted several spoilers over the last month or so and not put any of them in spoiler tags.

It's all good man.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about that. Jesse has been evolving since day one in terms of really thinking and examining things. He's been learning from Walt, Mike, and even Gus. If you go back and watch earlier seasons you can clearly see Jesse become more savvy and analytical.
Yup. He came up with that magnet shyt to destroy the hard drives on those laptops beginning of season 5.

And nikka you don't know how many court cases get tossed out because of technicalities. That's how the law works. High profile lawyer make their living off getting their rich criminal clients off because of cops not following procedure. Hank has a better chance going to jail off Walt's tape then he does taking Walt down with that flimsy evidence and shoddy police work.

Walt wouldn't be able to keep that money though.

Well it's a tv show breh Niccas pulled a fukking train heist like some Wild West bandits I thick Walt can figure something out I mean the Nicca did just take down the whole meth game all while rocking tightie whities

There's no way a former high school science teacher that bought a car wash 6 months ago can explain having 80M tucked away in the desert. Feds keeping that shyt.

He never broke all the way bad.. And with three episodes left it seems like he is trending more towards becoming a better man...

Vince said Walt broke bad when he turned down the money and job offer from Grey Matters to enter the drug game. When he decided to enter the world that would put him and his family in danger because his pride and ego wouldn't allow him to take help from friends he shunned because he felt inferior to them, is when he broke bad.

He's not becoming a better man because his decisions result in him on the run and buying a M60 because Nazis he voluntarily teamed up with are now coming after him.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[quote="gator_king, post: 5382538, member: 379"]Breaking Bad is low brow but extremely entertaining... The direction and cinematography are exceptional but if you place a high value on dialogue and character development its not the greatest show ever..I give it props for being an original concept which is something that Mad Men and Sopranos can't even claim..I just feel those shows are better written and have better acting.. Mostly because the script demands more from them and allows them to show off their chops..[/quote]

:dead:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Beyond that, most people get their knowledge of gunfights from TV and movies anyways. In reality people miss all the fukking time. There's like 250,000 bullets fired for every person killed in war: source (http://www.globalsecurity.org/org/news/2005/050925-israel-bullets.htm)

"US forces have fired so many bullets in Iraq and Afghanistan - an estimated 250,000 for every insurgent killed - that American ammunition-makers cannot keep up with demand. As a result the US is having to import supplies from Israel."

Trained police officers routinely unload entire magazines within 20 feet of a suspect and don't hit a god damn thing. People in this thread are saying, "well with machine guns, they'd be more likely to hit Hank and Gomez."

Again, not true. In fact the exact opposite is true. Automatic gunfire is used as suppressing fire to keep the enemies heads down. US troops using carbines and rifles use them on semi-automatic the majority of the time. Navy SEALs, Delta Force, the whole 9...unless you're using a machine gun for suppressing fire, as mentioned earlier. In fact in the early 90's when they made the M16-A2 they took off the full-auto option all together and replaced it with a 3-round burst.

http://kitup.military.com/2011/01/full-auto-not-the-way-to-go.html
http://kitup.military.com/2011/12/full-auto-battlefield-necessity.html

:banderas:

banderas_zps579891c1.gif

Fred.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
The whole episode last night was :snoop:

That was one of the worst directed episodes I have ever seen...It was all over the place and the cliffhanger was straight up nonsensical...Don't even get me started on the Nazi goons with automatic rifles somehow missing Hank and Gomez in point blank range...
That episode literally could have been red wedding status. instead we see a 100 rounds of nothing. The fukking series is almost over its okay to kill a couple people gotdayum.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Beyond that, most people get their knowledge of gunfights from TV and movies anyways. In reality people miss all the fukking time. There's like 250,000 bullets fired for every person killed in war: source (http://www.globalsecurity.org/org/news/2005/050925-israel-bullets.htm)

"US forces have fired so many bullets in Iraq and Afghanistan - an estimated 250,000 for every insurgent killed - that American ammunition-makers cannot keep up with demand. As a result the US is having to import supplies from Israel."

Trained police officers routinely unload entire magazines within 20 feet of a suspect and don't hit a god damn thing. People in this thread are saying, "well with machine guns, they'd be more likely to hit Hank and Gomez."

Again, not true. In fact the exact opposite is true. Automatic gunfire is used as suppressing fire to keep the enemies heads down. US troops using carbines and rifles use them on semi-automatic the majority of the time. Navy SEALs, Delta Force, the whole 9...unless you're using a machine gun for suppressing fire, as mentioned earlier. In fact in the early 90's when they made the M16-A2 they took off the full-auto option all together and replaced it with a 3-round burst.

http://kitup.military.com/2011/01/full-auto-not-the-way-to-go.html
http://kitup.military.com/2011/12/full-auto-battlefield-necessity.html

I've actually been to a war and had to shoot my weapons (at people) on several occasions. The reason the bullet counts are so high is for several factors:

1) Sometimes it's used for suppression to allow tactical movement (i.e. flanking or bounding)
2) The enemy is usually camouflaged or behind cover
3) The enemy is running

That scene was laughable. Not to mention you had people not even aiming down the sights, people standing out in the open shooting and a distance of maybe 50-100 meters.

So your stats don't tell even 1% of the story.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Point blank range....

Point blank range....

Point blank range....

Point Blank Range....

pointblankrange_zps60f655c2.png

Fred.

:dahell:

Photoshopped.

We all know Uncle Jack was close enough to whisper his demands in Hank's ear.

:dahell:

Gomez should of at least been grazed. He was out in the open at first. But judging by Todd's aim and focus anything is possible. :heh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex