"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
LOL so this is unbelievable but the premise of a 50yr old chemistry teacher becoming the premier meth cook in the state and taking out the cartel isn't?

Guys...its a tv show meant to entertain. Stop trying to ruin it so much with "well in real life...." theories.
Nobody is ruining it breh, some of the shyt this second half the season just feels real rushed

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL so this is unbelievable but the premise of a 50yr old chemistry teacher becoming the premier meth cook in the state and taking out the cartel isn't?

Guys...its a tv show meant to entertain. Stop trying to ruin it so much with "well in real life...." theories.

To be fair Walt didn't take out the cartel.

Gus took out the heads of the Mexican cartel. Walt took out Gus, that left a power vacuum and got a lot of dudes locked up. Walt just put out a prison hit on a bunch of guys who no longer were protected.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
(“Hulk angry? Rambo? James Bond? Badass individuals?”)
JWkO5Ka.gif
talking about that loser Jesse, now picture this scene when they have to discuss how to deal with Walt.
Loyal ass nikka right there :wow:

LVm96t7.png

Last edited:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Just bought a quarter of sour d. I'm bout to watch the entire series again and catch everything I missed

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Despite what people think Walt did care a great deal about Jesse. He's indirectly revealed as much multiple times. Walt is a villain but he's not the monster people have made him to be, he does heinous things but typically only when he has no other choice.

The time Walt killed or put someone in danger when he wasn't backed into a corner was when he murked Mike. He did that shyt entirely because he let his pride get to him, he got fed up with Mike disrespecting him.
Very true . I don't get the whole Walt poisoned Brock he's the devil shyt when he had his family to look out for and like he said he just made sure Brock would get sick ( not condoning it but still ) while Jesse worked with Gus a man who employed dirtbags that kill kids and make them drug dealers and manipulate Jesse into going into a Cartel cook lab. Jesse may act like he's so good and repentant but why not,tell the cops who killed drew Pearson and Give them a lead or something ? Turn yourself In to the cops and make good, don't work with a rogue agent to try and settle a personal vendetta . All he's doing Is helpin Walt eventually get off

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
im still pissed at the fact they played huell out like that. hank says they intercepted a call between saul and walt and they have the evidence, and huell didn't even ask to hear it? come on now, vince :shaq2:
lol you niccas give Huell wayyyyyyy too much credit.
remember all the times Saul has yelled at Huell for something. Some simple fukk up that he couldn't get right. Now that he's cornered by a DEA agent, you think he's gonna be brilliant all of a sudden?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Todd just shrugging Jesse off like, nah... he's not built like that :banderas:

Todd is slowly becoming one of my character. Dude respects Walt and is also down to get busy for him. Jesse :camby:
Todd deserves a smiley :banderas:Man Ethered Jesse with one head shake and smirk

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also that list has valid critiques of Jesse's actions except for Walt running down Gus' men. I tend to roll my eyes every time that's mentioned considering that he wouldn't have to do that if he wasn't so pressed on taking other people's territory eventually leading to Combo's death. I see it as Walt cleaning up his own mess on that one, brehs :manny:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Saul Goodman's bodyguard should know better than to go anywhere with police unless you're under arrest. No way Saul makes it in the game as long as he has employing incompetent f*cks like that.
agreed.. Theres been a few minor plot holes like that this season

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Prodigal Syndicate

Pick any episode where something unrealistic happens and I guarantee they comment on it in the podcasts listed on AMC. They've always said they prefer "showmanship" to realism. The best example I can give is the AED suicide in season 5, ep 2. Which is impossible, because AEDs don't work like that. And they obviously have medics on hand, so they know that. But they thought the death would be visually striking, so they said "fukk realism" during the podcast.

Fred.