"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Well I'll say this this case is far from iron clad by hank . He's celebrating early and to me if jesse really wanted to nail Walt kill him ( or him and Todd ) or go to the DA or someone legitimate because what exactly would hank and Jesse do if Walt gets off :snoop: a angry Walt coming after you is not a pretty sight

I can't reiterate it enough. Realistically, Walt would make bail easily if Hank put cuffs on him at that moment and the Nazis never showed up. Walt has no priors.

Hank is not following protocol at all. Has no real legal evidence that would stand in a court of law. He's been hiding all of this from the DEA. He still can't explain the medical bills that were paid for with drug money.

His star witness is a junkie. He really should've focused on Lydia.

There are no bodies. No murder weapons. No drugs. Nothing tangible except the money. Money that the FEDs should not be able to touch because its on an Indian Reservation. Walt can still implicate Hank and run with what he said on the DVD.

A great lawyer would tear Hank a new one.

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never thought i'd catch myself rooting for some Neo Nazi's, but when they started blasting :blessed: fukk hank and gomie

I thought the same thing watching last night.

I'm not even that concerned with Hank getting murked, but Jesse gotta go. I feel kind of bad for Gomez though, getting dragged into this shyt by Hank's dumb ass.

Part of me is thinking Jesse is gonna get away briefly and end up cooking meth for the mexican cartels, and Walt is going after him. I just keep remembering the dude who sold Walt the gun (in the flash forward) made it a point to say he didn't want any of Walt's drama spilling over the border....

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any significance to Todd drinking from Lydia's cup in the same spot where her lipstick left it's mark? Or is Todd just nasty like that?

Todd just has a thing for Lydia....and I think that's gonna lead to Todd's downfall.

Lydia and Todd have a relationship that'd oddly similar to Jesse and Walt's.

ridge

Daps
some reddit cats are saying the call would be admissible because new mexico is a state where you can record a convo without the other party knowing

also i saw this cool theory

"
Maybe Hank and Gomie (and maybe Jesse) get killed during the gunfight, so Walt makes it look like he was killed also (one of Todd's guys get killed, put his body in the truck, light it on fire) and releases the DVD confession and destroys his own house, making it look like Hank/Heisenberg did it..."

a stretch but cool

ridge

Daps
UVOtBEO.jpg

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great article for latimes:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...bad-recap-tohajiilee-20130909,0,5748218.story

Sopranos had too many boring episodes.

To be fair, The Sopranos isn't the pulpy, high stakes drama that Breaking Bad is. It's mostly a slow character study like Mad Men is, while Breaking Bad is a high stakes drama first, character study second.

No one really calls out The Sopranos for being slow paced, because of the occasional whacking and it mostly being one of the funniest dramas of all time, but it never really kicks into high gear like The Shield or Breaking Bad do.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, The Sopranos isn't the pulpy, high stakes drama that Breaking Bad is. It's mostly a slow character study like Mad Men is, while Breaking Bad is a high stakes drama first, character study second.

No one really calls out The Sopranos for being slow paced, because of the occasional whacking and it mostly being one of the funniest dramas of all time, but it never really kicks into high gear like The Shield or Breaking Bad do.

Fair enough :ehh:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
slR3KiA.jpg
RRlTNWv.png
from the next episode, Walt dirty means he dug up a barrel and is on the run, Sky at home with Holly i am guessing mean she stayed behind.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
WTF? The logic of Hank makes so sense. That phone call can't be used in court. he had no warrant for a wire tap. Why they acting like Hank don't no the law anymore? Why Hank celebrating?

I was thinking that the phone cut off when Walt was spilling his guts and they just got him to the area where the money is. He really didn't mention anything about Walt spewing all that stuff about killing people.