"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
I can't reiterate it enough. Realistically, Walt would make bail easily if Hank put cuffs on him at that moment and the Nazis never showed up. Walt has no priors.

Hank is not following protocol at all. Has no real legal evidence that would stand in a court of law. He's been hiding all of this from the DEA. He still can't explain the medical bills that were paid for with drug money.

His star witness is a junkie. He really should've focused on Lydia.

There are no bodies. No murder weapons. No drugs. Nothing tangible except the money. Money that the FEDs should not be able to touch because its on an Indian Reservation. Walt can still implicate Hank and run with what he said on the DVD.

A great lawyer would tear Hank a new one.

You act like Hank has been following the rules since he found out Walt was Heisenberg. He wants Walt arrested no matter the cost.

Did you see how happy he was when he slapped the cuffs on? He threw protocol out the window long ago.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"The Wire" had people snitching over McDonalds. That's how it happens though, in real life. Miscommunication.

It wasn't even like Huell meant to snitch. They flashed a pic of Jesse with his brains blown out and said "help us protect you". I don't understand what he was supposed to do.

Fred.

Saul Goodman's bodyguard should know better than to go anywhere with police unless you're under arrest. No way Saul makes it in the game as long as he has employing incompetent f*cks like that.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
original.jpg

:banderas: I want Jesse dead more than ever

TdashDUB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Austin
The whole episode last night was :snoop:

That was one of the worst directed episodes I have ever seen...It was all over the place and the cliffhanger was straight up nonsensical...Don't even get me started on the Nazi goons with automatic rifles somehow missing Hank and Gomez in point blank range...

Niccas went all commando on Declans crew but cant hit shyt full auto from 10 feet away :russ:

hh4txgX.jpg

This is considered 10 feet away or "point blank range"???
:aicmon:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I was positive walt was gonna say fukk it and just murk them all....they still trying to show he has some kind of conscience instead of going 100%. Episode was tense as fukk during last 15 min tho. Wtf happened to the nazi's aim tho? Niccas went all commando on Declans crew but cant hit shyt full auto from 10 feet away :russ:
:rudy: he clearly isn't bout dat life
He didnt even wanna murk Jesse
Why would he kill hank his real family
He should have killed Jesse like 3 seasons ago

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Realest shyt ever posted :blessed:

I'm not even saying Walt is a good dude, he's definitely a villain. I'm just sick of all this "poor Jesse" bullshyt that people keep going on and on about. Damn near every situation in which their lives were in danger was because of Jesse.

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: he clearly isn't bout dat life
He didnt even wanna murk Jesse
Why would he kill hank his real family
He should have killed Jesse like 3 seasons ago

Despite what people think Walt did care a great deal about Jesse. He's indirectly revealed as much multiple times. Walt is a villain but he's not the monster people have made him to be, he does heinous things but typically only when he has no other choice.

The time Walt killed or put someone in danger when he wasn't backed into a corner was when he murked Mike. He did that shyt entirely because he let his pride get to him, he got fed up with Mike disrespecting him.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not even saying Walt is a good dude, he's definitely a villain. I'm just sick of all this "poor Jesse" bullshyt that people keep going on and on about. Damn near every situation in which their lives were in danger was because of Jesse.
Jesses saving grace is he's a hopeless loser being manipulated by Walt and Gus and mike and hank etc he finally kind of mans up but can't even do that right. Not to mention catching the beats from a old cancer patient in handcuffs

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Remember when everyone thought that Declan and his crew were gonna be the big bads of the series :russ:

"Makes a sandwich and cuts the crusts off"

"Mildly poisons Brock"

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Watching a second time brehs and that phone conversation sequence was just bad. :wtf: Jesse didnt sound threatning at all and Walt yelling that shyt out over the phone was a big stretch. The fact that they put the money/desert thing together so quickly was kinda :patrice: too

LOL so this is unbelievable but the premise of a 50yr old chemistry teacher becoming the premier meth cook in the state and taking out the cartel isn't?

Guys...its a tv show meant to entertain. Stop trying to ruin it so much with "well in real life...." theories.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
In a court of law, of course not...

But when you're judging the morality of man, absolutely...

Walter White is not the devil....

That's the same logic that Walt's trying to convince Jesse that it wasn't that bad. Jesse isn't worried about Brock surviving. He's going off of the emotion of him doing it at all.

Jesse has always been shown to care for kids. They've made it out be be boys I guess to tie it back to his little brother.