"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Hank & Marie's phone call and him waving at Walt had me hoping he'd catch a round to the gut during it so she could hear him bleed out :birdman:

Yeah I was waiting for him to be shot at that point.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF? The logic of Hank makes so sense. That phone call can't be used in court. he had no warrant for a wire tap. Why they acting like Hank don't no the law anymore? Why Hank celebrating? That shootout seemed like it was out of a 70's comedy. Nobody getting hit. They would've been swiss cheese. Don't no one talk about this show being better then THE WIRE. This show is entertaining. But it's not better then DEADWOOD or SOPRANOS.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You killin today, keep it up :salute:

Whats your feelings on this last season? Your posts make me want your input :ld:
Thanks breh I really like this season , I didn't love how hank found the book or jesses sudden flash of logic when he hasn't been portrayed as that type of thinker really . Other than those gripes it's been great seeing hank vs Walt finally unfold and watching hank return to the bully alpha dog jerk he used to be and Walt out there floundering in the desert like season - . This show might go down as the goat simply for the discussion it inspires . Haven't seen anything like it since lost so many people divided on how we should feel about Walt and everyone and then why do we feel that way . 3 episodes left and with That ending plus the fast forward coming up I can't wait to see how it ends for the bad guy

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks breh I really like this season , I didn't love how hank found the book or jesses sudden flash of logic when he hasn't been portrayed as that type of thinker really . Other than those gripes it's been great seeing hank vs Walt finally unfold and watching hank return to the bully alpha dog jerk he used to be and Walt out there floundering in the desert like season - . This show might go down as the goat simply for the discussion it inspires . Haven't seen anything like it since lost so many people divided on how we should feel about Walt and everyone and then why do we feel that way . 3 episodes left and with That ending plus the fast forward coming up I can't wait to see how it ends for the bad guy

I don't know about that. Jesse has been evolving since day one in terms of really thinking and examining things. He's been learning from Walt, Mike, and even Gus. If you go back and watch earlier seasons you can clearly see Jesse become more savvy and analytical.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Todd is an excellent goon & accepts who he is. He's not one of those guys who feels they need to be the boss. He knows his limitations. He's extremely loyal to Walt. Even when Walt was out the game, he would call Walt to update him. He was very appreciative of Walt taking him under his wing & showing him how to cook. Walt showed him how to make a living. With the skills Todd acquired from Walt, he could go anywhere and be an asset. Todd has everything you could want in goon. He is young in the game. One thing I would recommend for young Todd is to stay quiet about criminal affairs, even with your family members.

:pachaha:

Sounds like a damn reference letter for Criminal KingPins on hunt for administrative assistants.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
umm well I'm sure Gus will enjoy hearing how good a thing he had .... Once he picks up his face off the floor . Gus was just as bad as Walt with his homo love trying to get revenge on the cartel . Mike fukked up a good thing too by trying to have his own lawyer who wound up snitching on him ( should of got Saul )! Walt was living on easy street until Jesse dumbass got caught and snitched ... Hank had nothing on him to put him away
:heh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF? The logic of Hank makes so sense. That phone call can't be used in court. he had no warrant for a wire tap. Why they acting like Hank don't no the law anymore? Why Hank celebrating? That shootout seemed like it was out of a 70's comedy. Nobody getting hit. They would've been swiss cheese. Don't no one talk about this show being better then THE WIRE. This show is entertaining. But it's not better then DEADWOOD or SOPRANOS.
Well I'll say this this case is far from iron clad by hank . He's celebrating early and to me if jesse really wanted to nail Walt kill him ( or him and Todd ) or go to the DA or someone legitimate because what exactly would hank and Jesse do if Walt gets off :snoop: a angry Walt coming after you is not a pretty sight

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great article for latimes:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...bad-recap-tohajiilee-20130909,0,5748218.story

Sopranos had too many boring episodes.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I was positive walt was gonna say fukk it and just murk them all....they still trying to show he has some kind of conscience instead of going 100%. Episode was tense as fukk during last 15 min tho. Wtf happened to the nazi's aim tho? Niccas went all commando on Declans crew but cant hit shyt full auto from 10 feet away :russ:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about that. Jesse has been evolving since day one in terms of really thinking and examining things. He's been learning from Walt, Mike, and even Gus. If you go back and watch earlier seasons you can clearly see Jesse become more savvy and analytical.
Well your right , I mean it's something that is plausible in the show and he could do it but I just had saw movies flashbacks of how at the end of every saw they reveal the connection to all the jigsaw victims :heh:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone cue up the pictures with Gus and Walt both raising up their hands.

The exchange about the meth's color was hilarious. "Sure looks blue to me. Sho you right. Just has to catch the right light and there it is. Yep, Aquamarine. Look, we'll add some food coloring and turn it whatever color you want. Yeah, just like fish. It damn sure doesn't come out the ocean looking like that".

Any significance to Todd drinking from Lydia's cup in the same spot where her lipstick left it's mark? Or is Todd just nasty like that?