"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Because I believe him as a scientist when he says he knew the right dose that wouldn't kill Brock...Was it reckless? Absolutely...But when you judge "evil" the first thing you have to analyze is intent..

Every "bad" thing that Walt does is out of desperation.....
:heh: So what youre saying is hes not "evil" hes just a spineless piece of shyt.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:heh: So what youre saying is hes not "evil" hes just a spineless piece of shyt.
Spineless? He is far from that, Jesse is spineless, couldn't tell Walt no, at the very beginning he could have said no and did a bid if Walt turned him in to the cops. He could have said no to Jane when she tried black mailing Walt. Walt has the brains to think things through all the way, he knows what the end game is death or jail, Jesse needs to get high to gain courage for anything he does. Kill gangbangers, get high, kill Gale get high, Combo gets clapped, instead of hitting the block-with skinny Pete he got high with Jane instead of getting pay back right away. I get people hate Walt but spineless give me a break. Jesse is truly weak in every sense of the word.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
all i know is that agent lopez is done...he had a nice run, but there is no way that taco tasting nikka is surviving some armed up nazis. They gonna jump at the chance of killing a mexican dea agent.

Daps
Pu$$y azz Walt. Fukkin pu$$ y, the gm was never in him.

No shyt, Sherlock. If you expected/thought it was, you're a moron. How could you expect him to never slip up in this scramble? :stopitslime:

Walt wanted to be Gus Fring, but Walt is not Gus Fring. He's still the sheepish chemistry teacher that started the show.
You project your personal wants for some infallible kingpin and judge the show based on this not being the case, while the rest of us realize that he's prone to fukk it up.

In fact, he HAS to fukk it up. Because he's done horrible things, made major mistakes along the way, and dragged everyone else into the muck with him. For him to come out on top and control everything while shyt is rapidly unraveling around him, would be ridiculous.

I'm glad the writers are showing him floundering now. As badass as it was to watch him rise in the game, he went too far and Walt deserves this shyt now.

Mike was right when he told Walt he fukked up a good thing (with Gus). Walt let his pride and ego ruin everything. So instead of working with professionals, he's now working with dumbass Nazis who don't follow instructions very well.

And he was especially not prepared for Jesse to snitch or outwit him, which is why it makes perfect sense that it happened how it did. Jesse's a whiny bytch, but let's face it, Walt needed him.
:manny:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No shyt, Sherlock. If you expected/thought it was, you're a moron. How could you expect him to never slip up in this scramble? :stopitslime:

Walt wanted to be Gus Fring, but Walt is not Gus Fring. He's still the sheepish chemistry teacher that started the show.
You project your personal wants for some infallible kingpin and judge the show based on this not being the case, while the rest of us realize that he's prone to fukk it up.

In fact, he HAS to fukk it up. Because he's done horrible things, made major mistakes along the way, and dragged everyone else into the muck with him. For him to come out on top and control everything while shyt is rapidly unraveling around him, would be ridiculous.

I'm glad the writers are showing him floundering now. As badass as it was to watch him rise in the game, he went too far and Walt deserves this shyt now.

Mike was right when he told Walt he fukked up a good thing (with Gus). Walt let his pride and ego ruin everything. So instead of working with professionals, he's now working with dumbass Nazis who don't follow instructions very well.

And he was especially not prepared for Jesse to snitch or outwit him, which is why it makes perfect sense that it happened how it did. Jesse's a whiny bytch, but let's face it, Walt needed him.
:manny:
umm well I'm sure Gus will enjoy hearing how good a thing he had .... Once he picks up his face off the floor . Gus was just as bad as Walt with his homo love trying to get revenge on the cartel . Mike fukked up a good thing too by trying to have his own lawyer who wound up snitching on him ( should of got Saul )! Walt was living on easy street until Jesse dumbass got caught and snitched ... Hank had nothing on him to put him away

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Just finished watching the latest ep, as soon as Jesse made the phonecall to walt about the money :blessed::wow: :ohlawd:shyt from then on out had me on edge, Jazzy be like :hamster:, when Walt made the call to the Aryans to come down and you see them loading up serious firpower like they're going to war had me :whoo::lupe::hamster: shyt is about to go down and someone's gonna die :damn:, then Walt calls off the hit after seeing that Hank was there :ehh: despite the nikka giving Walt problems and trying to send him to Jail, Walt still doesn't wanna kill or get rid of him, deep down he cares about his family :manny:

However as soon as I saw Gomez with that big ass shotgun, I knew the Aryans would be coming down. For a moment it really did feel like it was the final ep of the series, Walt getting caught, admiting to all that he's done and eventually giving up, it looked like this nikka was done, but as soon as Hank made the call to Marie and told her that he loved her, you knew it wasn't over. Gilligan be like :whoa: breh calm the fukk down this shyt aint over, i'm just getting started, the music stopped aswell and it just went totally quiet. Walt's in the car and like :birdman:this wasn't how it was supposed to go down. Then Walt see's the cars coming down and knows it the Aryans and start shouting at Hank, but Hank be like :beli::umad::mjpls::heh: "nikka you going to jail I aint got time for you", Walt be like "nikka please :sadcam: you gonna die". Then the intense :steviej::win: music kicks in and you know people aren't coming out of this alive. Shootout occurs and my man Gomez gets shot :sadbron: no way him and Hank are coming out of this alive, wouldn't surprise me if the next ep opens with them dead, both need to be dead in order for Walt to be free to get to where he is in the flashfoward. It was good knowing you two :rip:

All that silly ass nikka Hank had to do was just show them the badges :smh:, Aryans would be like :whoo::whoa: these nikka are cops, we dont want or need the heat, dead or missing cops will lead to a mega investigation, Hanks also now top dog at his branch of the DEA.

Meth "76%" Damon is probably dead after the shootout, looked like an amateur, so The Aryans will force both Walt and Jesse to cook for them.

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
umm well I'm sure Gus will enjoy hearing how good a thing he had .... Once he picks up his face off the floor . Gus was just as bad as Walt with his homo love trying to get revenge on the cartel . Mike fukked up a good thing too by trying to have his own lawyer who wound up snitching on him ( should of got Saul )! Walt was living on easy street until Jesse dumbass got caught and snitched ... Hank had nothing on him to put him away

You killin today, keep it up :salute:

Whats your feelings on this last season? Your posts make me want your input :ld:

Daps

:dahell:
Where did I say that Gus was a good guy? I said that Walt wanted to be like Gus. But Gus wasn't a chemistry teacher turned drug lord. He was in the game from the start, he was a professional.

Walt is smart as hell at chemistry, but he has his obvious weaknesses (his pride, his money, his family?). He ain't familiar with the game so he should not be expected to be able to play for long.

So what about Jesse messing it up? What kind of story would it make if Walt just lived on easy street? That sounds like a real fun ending to the series.
:scusthov:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Hank is a survivor brehs....lest we forget
tumblr_mi0pakiKVq1qc67pso5_400.gif

thats too much firepower though :damn:

• Dap
Reactions: hex