"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Walt took down Crazy 8, Tuko, Gus Fring, Mike, The 10 Guys in Prison and pretty much anybody else that was in His path. Hank, Jessie are dumbasses for thinking they will not meet the same fate going against Walt. I'm telling You when I saw those trucks rolling up with Todd's Uncles I was like 'Ohhhhhhh Shyyyyyt'! :russ:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
tumblr_msu7m7B2AG1s9x79go1_400.gif

I was :merchant: when I first saw that.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Hank wasn't cleared to use a recording. That wouldn't stand up in court.

Why is he celebrating with Marie like "we got him dead to rights"? He has a shyt load of things to explain to the DEA. And he doesn't have enough legal factual information to put him away.

What about the drug money that was used to pay for his medical bills?

:guilty:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
What series have you been watching?
If Walt isn't a fukking villian breh idk wth is
Marlo Stansfield was a villian... Walt is more like Stringer Bell...Which by mainstream society's standards is still a "bad guy" but everything is still done with for a purpose...But even Stringer would have had Jesse hit by now without hesitation...

As far as television villians go Walt is light...

He never broke all the way bad.. And with three episodes left it seems like he is trending more towards becoming a better man...

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
@gator_king @BdaBo$$

Why ppl still tryna make poisoning Brock, "NOT A BIG DEAL"????

Walt is such a sociopath, he was willing to put a child's life at risk, to save his self and he's not greedy

Talk about unrealistic; I'm surprised none of Walt's kids been snatch ALL SERIES

Gus knew Walter's real name and could easily have snatch pregnant Skylar or Flynn

But, bad guys have all the luck while Jesse has a nothing to lose and no one is too close to be hurt by the "game"

:dry: Except Jane and Brock...who get got by Walter, the same dude who gets to keep his love ones safe from the game

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
@gator_king @BdaBo$$

Because I believe him as a scientist when he says he knew the right dose that wouldn't kill Brock...Was it reckless? Absolutely...But when you judge "evil" the first thing you have to analyze is intent..

Every "bad" thing that Walt does is out of desperation.....

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Because I believe him as a scientist when he says he knew the right dose that wouldn't kill Brock...Was it reckless? Absolutely...But when you judge "evil" the first thing you have to analyze is intent..

Not to mention the fact that 2 children on this show have already been murdered for no real purpose. If poisoning Brock was supposed to be the ultimate turning point for Heisenberg then the writers have done a lot to undermine that...

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: y'all still defending Walt

I never said Walt is a good person or he should right into the sunset wearing his Heisenberg gear smoking a cigar ... The point I'm saying is numerous people have said Walt Is the devil when I reality is he worse than Gus or crazy eight? Gus stabbed his own man in the Throat to prive a point ( he could of killed him humanely at least ) Didn't you also argue last season how Walt didn't care got Jesse or hank ? Walt may be a murdering sociopath but so is most of the bad guys

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Every "bad" thing that Walt does is out of desperation.....
Exactly ! Jesse was getting ready to burn down a house all reckless despite the fact that he could of inadvertently set a bunch of innocent people's houses on fire and killed people but that's ok because he's angry about Brock p

@gator_king @BdaBo$$

Walt is such a sociopath, he was willing to put a child's life at risk, to save his self and he's not greedy

Talk about unrealistic; I'm surprised none of Walt's kids been snatch ALL SERIES

Gus knew Walter's real name and could easily have snatch pregnant Skylar or Flynn

But, bad guys have all the luck while Jesse has a nothing to lose and no one is too close to be hurt by the "game"

:dry: Except Jane and Brock...who get got by Walter, the same dude who gets to keep his love ones safe from the game
He also was trying to save his family not just for himself and he tried to run first but skyler gave away The money . He tried recruiting Jesse but couldn't
Marlo Stansfield was a villian... Walt is more like Stringer Bell...Which by mainstream society's standards is still a "bad guy" but everything is still done with for a purpose...But even Stringer would have had Jesse hit by now without hesitation...

As far as television villians go Walt is light...

He never broke all the way bad.. And with three episodes left it seems like he is trending more towards becoming a better man...
exactly lol why does jesse get to redeem himself ?? He's a murderer too and Walt never ordered a child killed Todd did that on his own . While jesses hero Gus employed guys that killed kids and killed kids
What series have you been watching?
If Walt isn't a fukking villian breh idk wth is
:dwillhuh: i never said he wasn't a villain did i?