"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
So you wanna get an attitude and ask me how long I've been watching the show when I'm asking LEGIT questions and then you ask this? :heh:

Walt gave up the info over the phone when he was driving out to the desert. Hank has enough info right there to arrest him.....and on top of that he KNOWS the money is in that small area, so the search team will find it. Not to mention Jesse is more than willing to roll on Walt, Saul and everyone else involved.

Nobody at the DEA office asked Hank how he paid for his therapy....why would they? :what: Only way that might come up is if that tape Walt made gets out.

Back to the point I made, the Nazi dudes might steal Walts money if Jesse tells them its there....why would you even put it past them? They dont care about Walt.....only reaosn they came out there with the guns was to "protect their investment" so to speak of him cooking for them
You right but unless Jack got the equipment to find plastic containers they will never find the exact spot, Walt would never give that up. He would spend days digging for it after just being in a shoot out with the DEA, 1st thing is to get rid of Hank and Gomez, if they torture and threaten Walt maybe later he gives up the spot, by then it will overrun by cops and media after Marie reports Hank and Gomie missing to the press and to local police. Lets say for the sake of everything they find the money, what do they do with with Walt or Jesse? 1 has to die and the other has to cook, they have to make Lydia's people whole, watch the early scene where Todd ask Lydia if he she wants to Uncle Jack to speak to the Czechs for her, she says no and smiles, those Czechs would handle Todd's people like nothing.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dammit-todd.gif

:dead::dead::dead:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You never snitch
t4SIOtF.png
Jesse is a rat plain and simple now he must die

It's 3 episodes left and besides being manipulative and a drug dealer Walt still isn't the villain they paint him out to be in talking bad. First off the reinforce the fact that he does care for Jesse and hank and his family , they have him only agreeing to kill Jesse once jesse threatens him, Jesse acting like a scared bytch and being a snitch , hank being a manipulative a$$hole himself and once again someone playing Jesse ( at least Walt actually cared about him ) , him giving up and later attempting to save hank and them . How would Jesse like to know that hank didn't tell him Walt visited Andrea and Brock endangering them , Jesse turned out to be nothing but the ultimate pawn

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Because the Nazis and Todd really live by the g-code...So in the criminal world most of their moves should be viewed as righteous..Walt and Jesse are both halfway crooks...Infact after recent events the show should be renamed "Breaking Kinda Bad and Then Turning Back To Good When You Realize You 'Aint Bout Dat Life'"

If Walt was really turning from Mr. Chips to Scarface he wouldn't have told the Nazi's not to come when he found out the convoy was Hank and Jesse...He would gladly watch them get bodied...He really isn't an evil guy.. So for Jesse, Hank and Marie to keep describing him as "the devil" is totally offbased..He's done evil things out of necessity once he got in too deep, but at his core he still cares...

The Nazis are just arch criminals that are 100% about the bottomline and protecting their own freedom...You cheer for them because they aren't hypocrites and arent conflicted.. They are just stone cold gangsters...I think Lydia is the same way without the blood lust...
Nah Walt is a cold motherfukker...

but I agree with the sentiment.

Walt gets no respect because he doesn't stand for anything. Once Jesse was a threat he took him out of the equation... He won't kill Hank because he's "family", yet he will checkmate him & Marie in the grimiest, most disturbing way possible.. He draws these invisible lines that really dont mean anything. What you have left is a sad old man who has values or code to live by... he's just a great schemer... and at one point in time, was convinced that he had a dream to live out :manny:

Dude had momentum just based off of that

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
It's 3 episodes left and besides being manipulative and a drug dealer Walt still isn't the villain they paint him out to be in talking bad. First off the reinforce the fact that he does care for Jesse and hank and his family , they have him only agreeing to kill Jesse once jesse threatens him, Jesse acting like a scared bytch and being a snitch , hank being a manipulative @sshole himself and once again someone playing Jesse ( at least Walt actually cared about him ) , him giving up and later attempting to save hank and them . How would Jesse like to know that hank didn't tell him Walt visited Andrea and Brock endangering them , Jesse turned out to be nothing but the ultimate pawn
:snoop: y'all still defending Walt

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah Walt is a cold motherfukker...

but I agree with the sentiment.

Walt gets no respect because he doesn't stand for anything. Once Jesse was a threat he took him out of the equation... He won't kill Hank because he's "family", yet he will checkmate him & Marie in the grimiest, most disturbing way possible.. He draws these invisible lines that really dont mean anything. What you have left is a sad old man who has values or code to live by... he's just a great schemer... and at one point in time, was convinced that he had a dream to live out :manny:

Dude had momentum just based off of that
He draws these invisible lines that really dont mean anything ??? Umm it's called having a line you won't cross . People love mike and act like hes better than walt but I'm sure his body count is way higher than Walts by a longshot , I guess making a kid sick >>>>>>>>>>> killing lots of people ?
Yes he has a code he doesn't kill family :manny: thats his invisible line he wont cross? hank what's Jesse code ? He's a snitch drug addict murderer himself . I guess fukking Brock's mom makes him some saint

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
He draws these invisible lines that really dont mean anything ??? Umm it's called having a line you won't cross . People love mike and act like hes better than walt but I'm sure his body count is way higher than Walts by a longshot , I guess making a kid sick >>>>>>>>>>> killing lots of people ?
Yes he has a code he doesn't kill family :manny: thats his invisible line he wont cross? hank what's Jesse code ? He's a snitch drug addict murderer himself . I guess fukking Brock's mom makes him some saint
Walt's moral boundaries dont mean shyt because the only reason he has them is so he can view himself in a certain light.

His initial dream had more to do with family then anything else.. and thats what hes been moving towards the whole time. so this concept of "family first" is etched in. It doesnt really mean anything though. Even if he has a slight bit of concern for Hank & Jesse, that shyt is overruled by all the negative karma hes built up.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
It's 3 episodes left and besides being manipulative and a drug dealer Walt still isn't the villain they paint him out to be in talking bad. First off the reinforce the fact that he does care for Jesse and hank and his family , they have him only agreeing to kill Jesse once jesse threatens him, Jesse acting like a scared bytch and being a snitch , hank being a manipulative @sshole himself and once again someone playing Jesse ( at least Walt actually cared about him ) , him giving up and later attempting to save hank and them . How would Jesse like to know that hank didn't tell him Walt visited Andrea and Brock endangering them , Jesse turned out to be nothing but the ultimate pawn

What series have you been watching?
If Walt isn't a fukking villian breh idk wth is