"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I'm starting to think Walt won't even use the M60. I can't see Walt going in Rambo style. He might not even be on the run. He might be picking up something involving the M60. I dunno. I think the Aryan Air Out Gang gets Walts family and make him do a run or something. I dunno.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is interesting how Gilligan and co basically made it seem like Walt will be the "bad guy" and we will be rooting against him.

If anything, Im rooting for Walt more than ever. He doesnt want any problems. Hank's position is understandable but its like hes back to being a jerk-off again. Jesse can die slow at this point, no sympathy for him whatsoever

Definitely seems like Walt will be on the run from the Nazis now
Exactly lol at this point Walt just trying to die in peace . Jesse with his stupid guilt trips constantly fukked things up he brought so much death and trouble into everyone's lives

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I'm starting to think Walt won't even use the M60. I can't see Walt going in Rambo style. He might not even be on the run. He might be picking up something involving the M60. I dunno. I think the Aryan Air Out Gang gets Walts family and make him do a run or something. I dunno.

Walt 100% is going to use the M60. He even asked for directions on how to use it, and the dealer said he left an operator's manual in the trunk.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
If they were gonna kill off hank i think they would ended the show last night that way. You dont kill off a lead character at start of an episode. Thats why i think he lives somehow. Gomez might get got though...
christopher-moltisanti-160.jpg

I think you're right though.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because the Nazis and Todd really live by the g-code...So in the criminal world most of their moves should be viewed as righteous..Walt and Jesse are both halfway crooks...Infact after recent events the show should be renamed "Breaking Kinda Bad and Then Turning Back To Good When You Realize You 'Aint Bout Dat Life'"

If Walt was really turning from Mr. Chips to Scarface he wouldn't have told the Nazi's not to come when he found out the convoy was Hank and Jesse...He would gladly watch them get bodied...He really isn't an evil guy.. So for Jesse, Hank and Marie to keep describing him as "the devil" is totally offbased..He's done evil things out of necessity once he got in too deep, but at his core he still cares...

The Nazis are just arch criminals that are 100% about the bottomline and protecting their own freedom...You cheer for them because they aren't hypocrites and arent conflicted.. They are just stone cold gangsters...I think Lydia is the same way without the blood lust...
I have to agree with some of this sentiment. I felt like Walt's breaking bad would have been more severe.

Last night was the PERFECT opportunity to break deeper and told the goons to come through.

He gave himself up before he broke bad. That was confusing to me. :manny:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The whole episode last night was :snoop:

That was one of the worst directed episodes I have ever seen...It was all over the place and the cliffhanger was straight up nonsensical...Don't even get me started on the Nazi goons with automatic rifles somehow missing Hank and Gomez in point blank range...

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I have to agree with some of this sentiment. I felt like Walt's breaking bad would have been more severe.

Last night was the PERFECT opportunity to break deeper and told the goons to come through.

He gave himself up before he broke bad. That was confusing to me. :manny: it is not over by far, They in the desert Hank may survive that volley but they are out gunned, he will have to give up when his ammo runs out, he is being fired down on, Jacks crew is seasoned, they know they have the upper hand, better cover and guns, why not just keep Hank and Gomez at bay, they surrender and when questioned, they know there is no choice but to make Hank and Gomie vanish, Walt will be left with no choice by them. Let Hank die or let him go with all he knows and expect him to remain quiet. There is noway him and Gomez seeing life again. Guys are saying it was an A- Team shoot out, not really, Gomie had a shotgun with how much effective range? Hank had a handgun letting off shots, yeah he may get a lucky shot and kill 1 but looking at the scene and how Jacks crew targeted them and pinned them down, i am expecting Hank and Gomie to get questioned before they get clapped up.
RjGtJ7e.jpg

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
How long have you been watching this show breh?

:heh:

Jesse is fukked. It's over for him. I think people are on to something when they say the Nazis kidnap Jesse and force him to cook.

The Nazis likely have or will kill both Hank and Gomez.

Funny, the last image that Walt Jr. and Skyler will have of Walt is him running out of the car wash with the cell phone glued to his ear. Probably the last time they will see him looking like that.

Walt's going to take the wrap for everything that happened in the desert...all because of the Hank/Marie phone call. Marie will be the one that outs Walt to the public.

Side note:

What did Hank have to arrest Walt? Where is the legal evidence?

Hank wasn't cleared to use a recording. That wouldn't stand up in court.

Why is he celebrating with Marie like "we got him dead to rights"? He has a shyt load of things to explain to the DEA. And he doesn't have enough legal factual information to put him away.

What about the drug money that was used to pay for his medical bills?

So you wanna get an attitude and ask me how long I've been watching the show when I'm asking LEGIT questions and then you ask this? :heh:

Walt gave up the info over the phone when he was driving out to the desert. Hank has enough info right there to arrest him.....and on top of that he KNOWS the money is in that small area, so the search team will find it. Not to mention Jesse is more than willing to roll on Walt, Saul and everyone else involved.

Nobody at the DEA office asked Hank how he paid for his therapy....why would they? :what: Only way that might come up is if that tape Walt made gets out.

Back to the point I made, the Nazi dudes might steal Walts money if Jesse tells them its there....why would you even put it past them? They dont care about Walt.....only reaosn they came out there with the guns was to "protect their investment" so to speak of him cooking for them