"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I agree but it is what it is. Im not even mad at Jesse being a snitch, how he became one is pretty weak though. The show is entertaining as hell but sometimes you just got to roll with it. Like I swear I aint feeling how they got that fat dude in a position to give all that info up. Dude is around Saul all the time, I just cant see him being that fukking stupid in that situation. But that said I hope Hank, Gomez and Jesse get got. :pacspit: I swear Walt better win in the end.

Nah I'm good........I'm just waiting for the second season of ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK...

breaking bad haa run its course i realized that when
gus and mike got murked...it was on a downward spiral since then

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Plus the acting direction they are giving Dean Norris just irks me. There is no subtext of conflicted emotions to his performance. It was just smug hateful glee which makes Hank come off as being less likable than Walt and that isn't how this should be gong down. As viewers we should be on Hank's side but he is being too much of an @sshole for that to happen.

When he called Marie to gloat about capturing Walt in the middle of the desert me and my wife looked at each other like :childplease:

Dude is supposed to be the head of the DEA in the state.. Where they do that at?

All of Walt's self righteous detractors seem to be less concerned about him being a real dangerous menace to the community and more salty about how he's been able to make fools out of them so easily..Jesse, Hank and Marie's actions are all being fueled off of bruised ego..Which is ironically the whole essence of the show.. If Walt didn't have such ego, he would have taken the check from Grey Matter and none of this drug dealing business would have been necessarry..

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
This episode was just directed poorly. That shoot out was on some old A-Team shyt with people shooting automatic weapons and missing dudes who are standing right out in the open. There was no good reason to end the episode with the shoot out still raging when it would have been far more satisfying for it to end with Hank, Chico the DEA agent and Jesse dead.
Plus the acting direction they are giving Dean Norris just irks me. There is no subtext of conflicted emotions to his performance. It was just smug hateful glee which makes Hank come off as being less likable than Walt and that isn't how this should be gong down. As viewers we should be on Hank's side but he is being too much of an @sshole for that to happen.
You are wrong on all accounts about the audience should be on Hank's side or anyone's side, it is about choice, Hank was always arrogant from the start, he always pushed the line. Why now would people root for him because he going after the "bad guy" look at his handling of the janitor at Walt's school, he got him fired and put back in jail with no proof he took the lab equipment, he did it to be a dikk. The show is lets you the viewer choose who you side with, the company Walt started was called" Grey Matter" it is not black or white, it's in the middle, meaning everyone is responsible for there own actions, Jesse, Walt, Hank Sky, even Jane she crossed a line by trying black mail with a killer, if she would have not been a junkie who chose to get high with Jesse when he offered her drugs she could have gotten Jesse out of the business clear, choices made are never just clear but grey.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I fukks with pinkman and stan him, but he is a bytch. He was getting,brainwashed by gus and if he felt that way about brock beibg poisoned, he shoulda just shot Walt :manny:

That said, its still pinkman season :blessed:
:umad:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Here is another statement for people who are bent out of shape on Walt's action, you do know why he chose this site to cook right? Why he buried his money there? "To'hajiilee" is an Indian reservation, this means the local and state including Federal laws don't apply there, its Indian land, meaning he planned that site from the start, so they couldn't be touched . Walt had planned this out, Hank still had nothing as Gomez said if he decided to lawyer up. The phone call is all he has, no money yet nothing physical and Jesse would have to do time unless Hank the sweetest deal of all time on the table for video confessed murder and admitted drug dealing on a federal level.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
People complaining need to be slapped up. Walt's ONE WEAKNESS is the money/leaving it all to his family. It's not even so much about the family as it is his own ego of knowing that he provided for them and he did it HIS WAY.

Hank's no dummy. He's a scumbag and a bit of a tool but he has always been a decent detective. You want to blame someone blame the big nikka who set the whole thing in motion with his snitchin ass.

Either way I think my nikka Gomi bout to get hit :damn: :damn:

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps

Hank broke bad

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I dont understand all this Jesse hate... dude has always been an OG... he really stayed true to the game UNTIL he found out about Walt poisoning Brock. At the end of the day hes just trying to get Walt any means necessary.

& also Walt didnt have Jesse's back in any real way.. He just keeps trying to drag Jesse into his world. Around season 2 or 3 Walt starts to develop this very specific vision for how shyts gonna play out & the fate of Jesse is one aspect of that..

I mean I get why people still root for Walt.. hes got a hell of a legacy. But Jesse is a great character too, & all things considered, hes kept it real throughout the series

You never snitch
t4SIOtF.png
Jesse is a rat plain and simple now he must die

imirza

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone please PM me a link to DL the latest episode I'd appreciate it. Thanks in Advance

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
I'm starting to think that hank Gomez and Jesse will get killed...

Walt will feel a certain way about Todd people's killin hank, and back out on the deal to cook.

Then Todd and his uncles go in on Walt, and Walt is forced to retaliate... :manny:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they were gonna kill off hank i think they would ended the show last night that way. You dont kill off a lead character at start of an episode. Thats why i think he lives somehow. Gomez might get got though...

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This episode was just directed poorly. That shoot out was on some old A-Team shyt with people shooting automatic weapons and missing dudes who are standing right out in the open. There was no good reason to end the episode with the shoot out still raging when it would have been far more satisfying for it to end with Hank, Chico the DEA agent and Jesse dead.

Breh, I cant agree more. N1ggaz pumpin up Todd. He clearly kniws how to handle a weapon. They made him look ridiculous in that shootout. Like he was playing a videogane or something.

Then they coulda saved time with some of the useless sh1t like Hank and Marie convos and bish azz Walt Jr, and showed the convo between Hank and Gomie when he tells him about Walt.

Then, Jesse has proven one tging over the series, he cant be trusted. Tge idea that he would think Jesse wouldnt snitch is laughable

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Because the Nazis and Todd really live by the g-code...So in the criminal world most of their moves should be viewed as righteous..Walt and Jesse are both halfway crooks...Infact after recent events the show should be renamed "Breaking Kinda Bad and Then Turning Back To Good When You Realize You 'Aint Bout Dat Life'"

If Walt was really turning from Mr. Chips to Scarface he wouldn't have told the Nazi's not to come when he found out the convoy was Hank and Jesse...He would gladly watch them get bodied...He really isn't an evil guy.. So for Jesse, Hank and Marie to keep describing him as "the devil" is totally offbased..He's done evil things out of necessity once he got in too deep, but at his core he still cares...

The Nazis are just arch criminals that are 100% about the bottomline and protecting their own freedom...You cheer for them because they aren't hypocrites and arent conflicted.. They are just stone cold gangsters...I think Lydia is the same way without the blood lust...

That sexy bytch Lydia is all about saving her own ass and not getting caught. Reason why she had the list ready to go. Like many have said, it's something about that woman that makes you wanna bend her over a table of fresh blue and and go to work. And bytch keep the heels on. :shaq:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It is interesting how Gilligan and co basically made it seem like Walt will be the "bad guy" and we will be rooting against him.

If anything, Im rooting for Walt more than ever. He doesnt want any problems. Hank's position is understandable but its like hes back to being a jerk-off again. Jesse can die slow at this point, no sympathy for him whatsoever

Definitely seems like Walt will be on the run from the Nazis now

Last edited: