"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Jesse is the true villian of this show....There is no logic or justification behind any of his moves...Even him cooking and selling meth doesn't come from a righteous position.. He never had a family to support or leave money too..He calls Walt greedy but he was the one that begged Walt to get into the dope game season 1 for his own selfish reasons...He's always been a scumbag, halfwitted, b1tchmade, wigger, junkie criminal.. They try to write in these little plots with Brock and his mom being Jesse's "family" but realistically the time line doesnt allow such a bond to form..If Jane was the love of his life the way it was presented, no way he could have fallen so deep for Andrea so quickly...

And like someone pointed out earlier its obvious Andrea isn't pressed about him...

He's not really in love with her or anyone else he's just a sucker....He's more mad that Walt played him then he is concerned about Brock's well being.. Because like Walt pointed out the kid is perfectly healthy and financially secure now..Why all this rage and vitriol because of something that "coulda happened"?

He's just a dumb over emotional kid who's own mom and dad want nothing to do with him.. Walt really is the only person who has ever looked out for him...I'm glad the writers had Walt explain to him on that phone call that he was too stupid to realize what is going on....

Because thats true.. He is stupid and he is a coward....But in the criminal world people like that often are the last ones standing when everyone else dies or go to prison.. Rats and roaches survive everything...So I wont be suprised if he ends up being the last one standing when it all comes to an end...

Also according to IMBD Kristen Ritter will be making another appearance on the Ozymandias episode as Jane...That lets us know that Jesse doesn't die in the desert.. If he did there would be no reason to bring her back as a flashback...Since her father is dead the only connection she would have to the show would be to the subconscious of Jesse....

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
My sentiments as well...its gone over the top....they know they have a cult following and act as if they can do anything and their naive fans gonna eat it up

i dont even mean just the outlandish things that happen, i mean just the reaches in plot devices... I know this is the last season and they have to rush but there were certain things that felt forced as shyt..
I agree but it is what it is. Im not even mad at Jesse being a snitch, how he became one is pretty weak though. The show is entertaining as hell but sometimes you just got to roll with it. Like I swear I aint feeling how they got that fat dude in a position to give all that info up. Dude is around Saul all the time, I just cant see him being that fukking stupid in that situation. But that said I hope Hank, Gomez and Jesse get got. :pacspit: I swear Walt better win in the end.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Jesse is the true villian of this show....There is no logic or justification behind any of his moves...Even him cooking and selling meth doesn't come from a righteous position.. He never had a family to support or leave money too..He calls Walt greedy but he was the one that begged Walt to get into the dope game season 1 for his own selfish reasons...He's always been a scumbag, halfwitted, b1tchmade, wigger, junkie criminal.. They try to write in these little plots with Brock and his mom being Jesse's "family" but realistically the time line doesnt allow such a bond to form..If Jane was the love of his life the way it was presented, no way he could have fallen so deep for Andrea so quickly...

And like someone pointed out earlier its obvious Andrea isn't pressed about him...

He's not really in love with her or anyone else he's just a sucker....He's more mad that Walt played him then he is concerned about Brock's well being.. Because like Walt pointed out the kid is perfectly healthy and financially secure now..Why all this rage and vitriol because of something that "coulda happened"?

He's just a dumb over emotional kid who's own mom and dad want nothing to do with him.. Walt really is the only person who has ever looked out for him...I'm glad the writers had Walt explain to him on that phone call that he was too stupid to realize what is going on....

Because thats true.. He is stupid and he is a coward....But in the criminal world people like that often are the last ones standing when everyone else dies or go to prison.. Rats and roaches survive everything...So I wont be suprised if he ends up being the last one standing when it all comes to an end...

Also according to IMBD Kristen Ritter will be making another appearance on the Ozymandias episode as Jane...That lets us know that Jesse doesn't die in the desert.. If he did there would be no reason to bring her back as a flashback...Since her father is dead the only connection she would have to the show would be to the subconscious of Jesse....
I swear this shyt is so on point. Jesses character doesnt even make fukking sense. A loser ass meth dealer trying to get paid who ends up getting paid millions! and starts to act righteous after he can bow out the game for good without getting caught!?!?:dahell: I get it, he has been through some bullshyt along the road. But to me that seems all the more reason to say fukk it and start a new life with your cash. This fool could be anywhere right now with a new identity and a fresh start on life and he chooses to be a butt hurt snitch

Last edited:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah these nikkas daydreaming if they think Jessie about to die. I guarantee Todd gets murked before pinkman. Just how stories go. Todd character is just setup to catch a bullet. Once he shot that kid, I knew he wasnt going to make out the story alive.
If this wasn't the final stretch of episodes before the series finale I would agree with you.But They only have three episodes left so I could see any of the major characters except Walt going down at anytime. Jesse could easily be killed like The sopranos did Christopher in the 2nd or 3rd to last episode.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Jesse Pinkman has ALWAYS been a shytty and unlikeable character in my opinion. Since season 1 episode 1. The only time that changed was when he was under Gus and Mike.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
If this wasn't the final stretch of episodes before the series finale I would agree with you.But They only have three episodes left so I could see any of the major characters except Walt going down at anytime. Jesse could easily be killed like The sopranos did Christopher in the 2nd or 3rd to last episode.
This show isn't like The Sopranos though... It caters more to the fans than being dedicated to telling a story...Jesse Pinkman will be alive on the last episode...Anything else will be inconsistent with how the show has been presented...

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Y7bS12n.jpg
noticed this from another site, looks what's his wrist? Maybe Hank got in chains or maybe Declan since Walt said you have the 2 best cooks working for you and Walt did quit, young Jessie could be put under pressure to cook here.
He survives last night Episode :stopitslime:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because if someone poisons someone I care about as a way to manipulate me, that's not something I forget just because the person used the right amount of poison.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Well, outside of Walt basically confessing, over the phone, to several homicide and child endangerment, he has enough circumstantial evidence to persue him.

Hank is rouge, so, a lot of the work ain't rule following.

Hank wasn't cleared to use a recording. That wouldn't stand up in court.

Why is he celebrating with Marie like "we got him dead to rights"? He has a shyt load of things to explain to the DEA. And he doesn't have enough legal factual information to put him away.

What about the drug money that was used to pay for his medical bills?

Last edited:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Because if someone poisons someone I care about as a way to manipulate me, that's not something I forget just because the person used the right amount of poison.
Not saying that he has to forget about it or even like Walt and still be "friends" with him... His reaction was totally out of control and irrational...

He never thinks 2 or 3 steps ahead.. He's always playing checkers...

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
No he wouldn't don't let the Heisenberg legacy and hype fool you unless he has a gun, some poison, a SUV, or some bomb Walt ain't about to body anyone. Jesse has kicked his ass every time they've fought.
That makes no sense, You think Gus or Mike handle problems with their fist only? Uncle Jack and his crew tool up at every chance they get, The stakes are way too high to be fighting hand to hand, and yes Jesse wins only because Walt had chemo and is almost double his age.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The thing I don't like about the shootout was that there were about 10 Nazis pointing guns at Hank and Gomez who were just standing there in the open and not 1 of them hit when they started shooting. Also, the car Walt was in was shot up all over the car, logically he would get hit with a stray bullet, but that obviously won't happen.