"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk a Saul Goodman spinoff

I want a TV series about Todd :blessed::wow::banderas:
kn650.gif

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real talk, this show is fantastic... but the SEVERAL times it's stretched reality will keep if from being better than the wire in my eyes. with that said, i still think that Walt comes back to save Jesse so with Hank and Gomez dying, Walt having a fall out with the Nazis for not listening, I think he's going to offer them up Jesse as the cook since he can cook up to 98% purity. Some how he finds out later on how shytty they're treating him, or he has a change of heart for whatever reason and he goes back to save him.

this would be a valid criticism if the show predicated itself on being authentic or realistic like The Wire and Friday Night Lights. Just say you like The Wire better, breh.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
gomie my ese i hate it had to be him
I fukks with Gomez. He don't deserve this

"The Wire" had people snitching over McDonalds. That's how it happens though, in real life. Miscommunication.

It wasn't even like Huell meant to snitch. They flashed a pic of Jesse with his brains blown out and said "help us protect you". I don't understand what he was supposed to do.

Fred.
That's the same scene I thought of when I was watching

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I don't like where this is going so far. Anyway they find out where the money is, is a huge stretch
Really?
This is a reach. I am sorry, but come on..
How so?
This show might've just jumped the shark, that last segment was so unbelievable, even for this show
Oh word?

If it's because Hank is "family" then this show is off the GOAT list, that'd be absurd at this point

Absurd? Have you been watching the show at all?

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Shoot out was dope. fukk that reality shyt. This is exactly how I want breaking bad to go out, with fukking guns blazing. Literally hopped out my seat like :gladbron: when the shots rang out

I would love for hank to die but if he does then this story aint gonna end as happily ever after as I slightly wish it would.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Nobody in the wire snitched over mcdonalds, it was one kid, tricked into believing his friend had snitched on him. lol @ the utter stretch of saying its people, as in more than one person snitching just for some mcdonalds. and that kid was just some street kid,ignorant of a lot of shyt. not a guy working security for a crooked lawyer. that comparison doesnt fly at all.
this would be a valid criticism if the show predicated itself on being authentic or realistic like The Wire and Friday Night Lights. Just say you like The Wire better, breh.
just out of curiousity, do you or anyone who uses this excuse when it comes to breaking bad have any interviews with the writers or creator saying they specifically didnt care about being authentic or realistic? I just see this get said all the time and wonder where thats coming from. If its actually true Id like to see the proof.

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Whut did Hank have on Walt to arrest him? The vid is still there even if they find the money and have Jesse the Rat. Was it enough for Hank to start celebrating, tellin Marie get ready for the dikk and shyt? Saul would get Walt outta jail in a heartbeat, i think thats the reason Walt gave himself up, knowing that.

Neva thought i'd say this, but thank god for dem stubborn trailerpark nazi's:obama: