"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan......

this whole episode was intense and the last 10 mins were wild as fukk....I knew those nazis were gonna roll up. Also, I think they may put 2 and 2 together as to why Walt had coordinates to that area.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Hank/Gomez have to die because there's no scenario that allows Walt to get out of the handcuffs with either of them alive.
Nazis were asking to see the badges, they'll see them after the two offices were dead. Realize who Hank/Gomez are and expect "payment" from Walt.
Walt is fukked cause he's cuffed and in debt to the Nazis they'll have the key.
Walt will probably worsen the situation begging them to not kill Jessie cause he can cook.
Should have cut the episode off right when they started pulling the trigger.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
"The Wire" had people snitching over McDonalds. That's how it happens though, in real life. Miscommunication.

It wasn't even like Huell meant to snitch. They flashed a pic of Jesse with his brains blown out and said "help us protect you". I don't understand what he was supposed to do.

Fred.

This. Huell already knows Walt is ruthless. They showed that when he went to go pick up the money from the storage place.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Brehs-

who thinks Sauls "guy" willl have to give Walts family a new identity and move them away to Alaska or something? :ohhh:

And what if the Nazi dudes begin to question why Walt was even out at that location....and bytch-ass Junkie Jessie blabs to them that Walt has $8million dollars buried out there? :what: I swear I will punch the TV if this happens.

And it's almost guaranteed that Lydia is gonna use Todds attaction to her to do something bad.

How long have you been watching this show breh?

:heh:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
this would be a valid criticism if the show predicated itself on being authentic or realistic like The Wire and Friday Night Lights. Just say you like The Wire better, breh.

i dont even mean just the outlandish things that happen, i mean just the reaches in plot devices... I know this is the last season and they have to rush but there were certain things that felt forced as shyt..

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Jesse is fukked. It's over for him. I think people are on to something when they say the Nazis kidnap Jesse and force him to cook.

The Nazis likely have or will kill both Hank and Gomez.

Funny, the last image that Walt Jr. and Skyler will have of Walt is him running out of the car wash with the cell phone glued to his ear. Probably the last time they will see him looking like that.

Walt's going to take the wrap for everything that happened in the desert...all because of the Hank/Marie phone call. Marie will be the one that outs Walt to the public.

Side note:

What did Hank have to arrest Walt? Where is the legal evidence?

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Wonder if they showed up to the spot because they didnt want to risk losing Walt even after he told them not to show up
Them dudes wasn't just gon put their guns back like they were firefighters who got a crank call

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
i dont even mean just the outlandish things that happen, i mean just the reaches in plot devices... I know this is the last season and they have to rush but there were certain things that felt forced as shyt..

My sentiments as well...its gone over the top....they know they have a cult following and act as if they can do anything and their naive fans gonna eat it up

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
What did Hank have to arrest Walt? Where is the legal evidence?
Well, outside of Walt basically confessing, over the phone, to several homicide and child endangerment, he has enough circumstantial evidence to persue him.

Hank is rouge, so, a lot of the work ain't rule following.