"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
From the looks of it seems like only jesse and walt survived . No way hank and gomez survives this. Did you peep hanks farewell phone call to marie? That was set so perfect

It's almost a mirror of the conversation they had in "One MInute" right before Hank is ambushed.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
that shootout was asscheeks. took me right out of the show. it was like watching a scene from a cheesey action flick from 1982 where the bad guys fire a thousand rounds and hit nothing and the hero hits everyone dead on except in this case nobody hit nothing :russ::russ:

seriously though they fired hundreds of rounds at a fairly close distance and nobody even got grazed, shyt was comedy.:lolbron:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Brehs-

who thinks Sauls "guy" willl have to give Walts family a new identity and move them away to Alaska or something? :ohhh:

And what if the Nazi dudes begin to question why Walt was even out at that location....and bytch-ass Junkie Jessie blabs to them that Walt has $8million dollars buried out there? :what: I swear I will punch the TV if this happens.

And it's almost guaranteed that Lydia is gonna use Todds attaction to her to do something bad.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
dammit-todd.gif

Landry, I mean, Todd isn't even aiming. :dead:

tnprince1005

Rookie
Daps
that shootout was asscheeks. took me right out of the show. it was like watching a scene from a cheesey action flick from 1982 where the bad guys fire a thousand rounds and hit nothing and the hero hits everyone dead on except in this case nobody hit nothing :russ::russ:

seriously though they fired hundreds of rounds at a fairly close distance and nobody even got grazed, shyt was comedy.:lolbron:

The scene was too pay homage to the French Connection... Someone will get clipped just wait till next week.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I dont understand all this Jesse hate... dude has always been an OG... he really stayed true to the game UNTIL he found out about Walt poisoning Brock. At the end of the day hes just trying to get Walt any means necessary.

& also Walt didnt have Jesse's back in any real way.. He just keeps trying to drag Jesse into his world. Around season 2 or 3 Walt starts to develop this very specific vision for how shyts gonna play out & the fate of Jesse is one aspect of that..

I mean I get why people still root for Walt.. hes got a hell of a legacy. But Jesse is a great character too, & all things considered, hes kept it real throughout the series

Last edited: