"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I disagree. its the age of photoshop. I aint trustin a picture. especially knowing that huell is missing. nah, I think its a bit contrived, Id prefer some other mean of luring Walt there. oh well :manny:

Breh, Walt checks the stock market weekly to see how much Gray Matter is worth, you seriously think he'd let $80 mill ride on :yeshrug: "eh, it's probably photoshop"? When his entire ego and legacy is tied to that money?

Fred.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Walt: Todd I Need You To Saw Brocks Head Off And Leave It On Jesses Door Step
Afqkhb3.png

Todd: Yeah, Sure Thing Mr White, Whatever You Need
MvOXl7j.png

shout out to @porque for making this based smiley for a nikka :wow:

will we get customized smilies back? :sadcam:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
really hate jesse never really liked him but really fukk him

i really wanna see walt win

My beef with Jesse started around the time he got with that bish that choked on her own vomit (her name slips my mind). The final straw was when Mike and Gus came along and he started frontin' on Berg (especially when he had a chance to kill Gus with the ricin and he fell back) :stopitslime:. Dat boy gots to go

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
the disgust in Walt eyes as he was looking at Jesse while being handcuffed :wow:
cranston is a beast with them hateful/disgusted/prideful looks

ever since he told his ex (now married to his friend in that gray matter company) to fukk off in the restaurant back in season 1 (I think its season 1) I was like :wow: knew dude had it in him

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Breh, Walt checks the stock market weekly to see how much Gray Matter is worth, you seriously think he'd let $80 mill ride on :yeshrug: "eh, it's probably photoshop"? When his entire ego and legacy is tied to that money?

Fred.
like Ive said, we'll have to agree to disagree. that shyt wasnt enough to make two really stupid mistakes in a row imo.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I disagree. its the age of photoshop. I aint trustin a picture. especially knowing that huell is missing. nah, I think its a bit contrived, Id prefer some other mean of luring Walt there. oh well :manny:
what would have been a better way for that to happen? i again thought it was pretty good. and didnt jesse say he got to the money by talking to huell? wouldnt that fit in perfectly right after walt hears from saul hes been missing?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
what would have been a better way for that to happen? i again thought it was pretty good. and didnt jesse say he got to the money by talking to huell? wouldnt that fit in perfectly right after walt hears from saul hes been missing?
Im not a writer so I dont know :manny:
its just my personal opinion breh :manny:
I certainly didnt expect walt to yell out what he did through a cell phone like that, not after knowing hank been watching him for a while now.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
original.jpg

breaking-bad-season-4.jpg

When it's been 1 on 1 Jesse has had Walt begging for his life.

How is an unarmed guy supposed to react when two trucks full of nazis armed for a race war pull up?

If Walt wasn't on chemo he'd whoop Jesse bytchman to death

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
real talk, this show is fantastic... but the SEVERAL times it's stretched reality will keep if from being better than the wire in my eyes. with that said, i still think that Walt comes back to save Jesse so with Hank and Gomez dying, Walt having a fall out with the Nazis for not listening, I think he's going to offer them up Jesse as the cook since he can cook up to 98% purity. Some how he finds out later on how shytty they're treating him, or he has a change of heart for whatever reason and he goes back to save him.