"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
really hate jesse never really liked him but really fukk him

i really wanna see walt win

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Yeah I'm sure from strays, bullets would be all over the place. But they purposely didn't aim at the back half of the car. I didn't notice that the first time so I was :wtf: at them just lighting up the truck with Walt inside. I was also :what: at Hank and Gomez not dying instantly, but if you watch the ep they are angled behind the truck the whole fire fight. If you aren't paying attention (which I wasn't the first time) it looks like they're out in the open, getting shot at, then run to the truck. They were behind it because the nazis were parked diagonally from them, not straight across:

behind_zps7e8552ff.png

Fred.

i noticed most of that the 1st time i was watching it, as Walt was slippin off the bench to the floor. But the real key in this whole shootout to me was the nazi's drove up in a pickup truck. Aint that the same pick up truck that some1 posted earlier with walt walking out of with 1 of em dem barrels in the back?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
:patrice: i don't think walt would have been stupid enough to drive directly to the money. i would have hit a few donuts around the area and kept it pushing to a further spot
seriously though

its a fukking DESERT

how did Walt think Jesse got the spot just off GPS ? he couldve buried it 100 feet away from the car and jesse wouldnt find it.

I didnt like that shyt. fine, they can make Jesse look dumb, but Walt ? really ? :dahell:

*waits for an obarth review*

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i noticed most of that the 1st time i was watching it, as Walt was slippin off the bench to the floor. But the real key in this whole shootout to me was the nazi's drove up in a pickup truck. Aint that the same pick up truck that some1 posted earlier with walt walking out of with 1 of em dem barrels in the back?

Nah it was a different one. Blue I think.

Fred.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Listening to Saul got a gun stuck in Huell's face the week before. If the DEA shows up with pictures of peoples brains blown out because you crossed the biggest drug dealer in the region, legal representation ain't high on your list of priorities.

Fred.
fair enough, but huell would still be familiar with the games they play to get people to roll over. hank said he had proof of the phone conversations and huell didn't bother to ask to hear them? :shaq2:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
seriously though

its a fukking DESERT

how did Walt think Jesse got the spot just off GPS ? he couldve buried it 100 feet away from the car and jesse wouldnt find it.

All that shyt goes out the window because he sent a picture, of money in the exact black barrels Walt used, buried in the ground. So I dunno why Walt would :lupe: "wait a minute, how exactly did you figure this out...let's sit here and discuss this before I make any attempt to stop you from burning $80 million".

Fred.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What an ending :wow:

I was hoping to see hank, Jesse and Gomez get click clack this episode but I guess next week it is
they gotta kill not only hank, jesse and gomez, but marie and destroy all evidence

:patrice: he's going to owe them nazis at least 10 cooks

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
All that shyt goes out the window because he sent a picture, of money in a black barrel, exactly how Walt buried it. So I dunno why Walt would :lupe: "wait a minute, how exactly did you figure this out...let's sit here and discuss this before I make any attempt to stop you from burning $80 million".

Fred.
I disagree. its the age of photoshop. I aint trustin a picture. especially knowing that huell is missing. nah, I think its a bit contrived, Id prefer some other mean of luring Walt there. oh well :manny: