"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
he got out of the car during the shootout, ran as far away as he could. with 2 dead DEA agents, they couldn't give a fukk about jesse right now even if they knew he was there
I dont think walt letting him get away again. He gotta fall

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
:russ:

Every episode Walt is winning..its the greatest writing on earth but when the writers put him in a bad situation where you realize he is just a lame chemistry teacher who missed out on running a million dollar business, gets punked by his wife and is dying...then all of sudden the writing sucks.

:youngsabo: Stop the Jesse slander...let that boy cook.......................................................dont ask me how
Truth hurts

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Walt: Todd I Need You To Saw Brocks Head Off And Leave It On Jesses Door Step
Afqkhb3.png

Todd: Yeah, Sure Thing Mr White, Whatever You Need
MvOXl7j.png

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
There is no logical reason that Hank, Gomez and Jesse should live through this. Jesse can't escape because Gomez took Waltz keys. They shot up Hank's suv. They have no way of escape and they surely can't be packing as much ammo. They all die next episode. Things turn bad for Walt because Todd and his people are gonna want Walt to cook for them permanently due to them murking DEA agents and Jesse. Anything else would be trolling...
Unless Todd and his goonies give Walt the chance to give Jesses his last words.......In which Walt would say this is all a misunderstanding and there will be a conflict of interest because Walt is siding with a known snitch.......

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Todd will do whatever, no questions asked. I'm really impressed with his goon game and what he brings to the criminal world. I can't see him snitching. He's willing to make the hard decisions. I'm just extremely impressed by this kid.

Todd has no emotion and no concept of right vs wrong. It's just all grey and whatever is asked is done. I wouldnt even call him a goon...a goon makes choices between right and wrong in their head.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I think Lydia is going to send them to kidnap Skyler and the fam. Remember that Sky got in Lydia face on the 1st Ep I believe. I think that after tonights events some how Walt escape and is labeled as dead(which is why the neighbor was in shook) because Marie knows Hank had Walt in cuffs. Some how those neos and lydia are going to still need Walt because they've saw the money and they know he is the only cook they can do it. Also the call at the end was Skyler telling Walt she hadn't heard from him in days.