"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walt: Todd I Need You To Saw Brocks Head Off And Leave It On Jesses Door Step
Afqkhb3.png

Todd: Yeah, Sure Thing Mr White, Whatever You Need
MvOXl7j.png
:russ:

great episode..only 3 left:sadcam:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I think Lydia is going to send them to kidnap Skyler and the fam. Remember that Sky got in Lydia face on the 1st Ep I believe. I think that after tonights events some how Walt escape and is labeled as dead(which is why the neighbor was in shook) because Marie knows Hank had Walt in cuffs. Some how those neos and lydia are going to still need Walt because they've saw the money and they know he is the only cook they can do it. Also the call at the end was Skyler telling Walt she hadn't heard from him in days.
:what:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Todd has no emotion and no concept of right vs wrong. It's just all grey and whatever is asked is done. I wouldnt even call him a goon...a goon makes choices between right and wrong in their head.
Nah a goon does whatever the fukk they're told :birdman:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
that shotgun Gomez was shooting....is that the same shotgun we see Wat with in his trunk in the prequels?

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
seasons been great but i think the first 2 episodes were to best. the past few are still great, but theres something thats not sitting right with me. cant really call it, tho :yeshrug:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Todd has no emotion and no concept of right vs wrong. It's just all grey and whatever is asked is done. I wouldnt even call him a goon...a goon makes choices between right and wrong in their head.

What?!?! :patrice::what:

No they don't! Goons are blunt instruments to be directed and instructed. They do whatever is asked no questions. You don't give goons complex task, they fukk it up! Hence why Todd, despite having written down Walts entire method word for word keeps fukking up the cook. Can't even get the color right. Todd is a goon. A dependable mindless thug you point at things you hate. shyt that needs a bullet attached to it you call Todd and Ayran Air Out Gang for

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
seasons been great but i think the first 2 episodes were to best. the past few are still great, but theres something thats not sitting right with me. cant really call it, tho :yeshrug:

A few of the characters are changing a bit too fast for my taste. You can tell the writers are pressing a bit

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wonder if this is the start of Walt going AWOL and us finally getting round to those very first scenes?

Nah. Next week's ep is "Ozymandias":

The fall of an empire. :wow:

The next ep after that is called "Granite State":

granite-countertops-chicago.jpeg

So the last 2 are obviously in the future. Next ep shyt falls apart.

Fred.